Destroy President Elect Trump @ All Cost

And yet, you're the one crying like a 1 year old baby who's had his pacifier taken away.

I mock and laugh at the left daily fool, I celebrate your epic collapse from power you bunch of dummies destroyed yourselves its fantastic! :laugh:
And by "mock, " you mean wail like an infant because you think Trump is being treated unfairly.

:itsok: grown ups are talking, go outside and play.
Cries the baby who's wailing like a little girl whose doll was taken away.

Awe, poor lib do you have butthurt over Hillary losing? :itsok:
You're deranged. I said nothing about Hillary. You remain the crybaby snowflake who was wailing about Trump being treated unfairly.

I mock and laugh at the left daily fool, I celebrate your epic collapse from power you bunch of dummies destroyed yourselves its fantastic! :laugh:
And by "mock, " you mean wail like an infant because you think Trump is being treated unfairly.

You're deranged. I said nothing about Hillary. You remain the crybaby snowflake who was wailing about Trump being treated unfairly.

You remain a liar I said nothing of the sort. Go wash your mouth out with a pumice soap its going to take something heavy duty,.

John Bolton: Leaks 'Politically Motivated' to Destroy Trump
"There were a limited number of people in that room."

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell. So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians?

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump--just to do a cya or a smoke screen.

Trump is a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the most 2 powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies including foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him. They are considered the last line of defense.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
What if that country gave the OK which I think will find out by the special consul
"There were a limited number of people in that room."

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President-- Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell-Deputy National Security Adviser- So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians?

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump, possibly just to do a cya or a smoke screen (that he wasn't the one that leaked it.)

Trump is such a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the 2 most powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. They mayeven consider Trump to be the enemy right now. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him one way or another. They are considered the last line of defense of this country.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
Maybe soros bought somebody in that room he's doing worse things to bring down Trump. Did ya ever think what could happen if they don't find any serious crime, no demo white house for at least two generations...

You clearly do not understand what I just said. There are people who could give a rats ass if someone has an R or D behind their name, even if they belong to the same party--and will put COUNTRY FIRST over partisan loyalty especially when they consider that someone is a threat to this Democracy. That's why this democracy has survived for the last 200 years.

th

They swore an oath to this country, the constitution and to defend against all foreign and domestic enemies-- and did not swear an oath to the Republican or Democrat party--LOL
None of those people are Democrats.

You're still having a major issue with getting through (more than one line) comments on this board. There are classes available for attention span & reading comprehension issues.

You mean you actually believe I'm going to read all your spam? Normally I just report it to the sysops.

View attachment 127425
I understand your bias/rabidness it was part of your indoctrination and you get an A...

obongo02.jpg

I only deal in facts, unlike yourself. I noticed you punted on my question about the 18 undisclosed trips to Russia. Coward.
That's ok... the special counsel won't ignore any of them. Your goose is cooked.
Your poster is a big fat lie, but you only deal in facts?

Facts are something you've never been accused of producing.

How would you know, shit for brains?

Destroying trump sounds like an overwhelming wish and desire of the people. He is despised and loathed. Many believe he is a danger and threat to mankind and especially the USA. Let's stop the embarrassment and get rid of the old fool before his mental illness gets any worse.
Why do snowflakes believe everyone thinks like them?

Well at least there are a few of them that do "think," and thinking is something you've never been accused of doing.
No, they don't actually think. They feel things, but they don't think. What they do is regurgitate the garbage force fed to them in the government indoctrination rolling mills.

You remain a liar I said nothing of the sort. Go wash your mouth out with a pumice soap its going to take something heavy duty,.
You're so retarded, you don't know what you say. Here you are, saying what you just denied saying...
I remember Obama's first year, beer gate, the cops acted stupidly, the guy stuck is foot in his mouth every time he turned around and Dem's and the entire MSM pleaded "give the guy a chance". President Trump never even got the traditional honeymoon period the left went after him like a pack of rabid rats before he was even sworn into office.

I remember Obama's first year, beer gate, the cops acted stupidly, the guy stuck is foot in his mouth every time he turned around and Dem's and the entire MSM pleaded "give the guy a chance". President Trump never even got the traditional honeymoon period the left went after him like a pack of rabid rats before he was even sworn into office.
Aww, poor, snowflake. You best retreat to your safe space.
That's what we call you, it started Nov 9, 2016, but the butt-hurts can't come up with their own so they use what we called them, their stupid...
Butt-hurts like you and reasonable can only DERAIL others threads it's all you got, I'm taking notes and when I get the time I'll show you guys how to derail your threads...

REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA GIFTED U.S. INTELLIGENCE TO CUBAN SPIES?
Where was the media outcry?
May 23, 2017

Humberto Fontova
castro.jpg

Well, back in January shortly before Obama vacated the White House, this very Gustavo Machin was invited by the Obama team to personally participate in U.S. security brainstorming session involving the U.S. Southern Command, which serves as our nation’s command center on the war on drugs.”

You see, amigos: In one of his closing acts as President, Obama ordered U.S. intelligence agencies to “share” information with the terror-sponsoring, drug-smuggling Castro regime. Here’s how the AP described the executive orders:

“The Obama administration and Cuba’s Interior Ministry (KGB and STASI-trained spy and secret police apparatus) have agreed to share information on international criminal activity such as terrorism, human trafficking and money laundering despite Republican objections to U.S. law-enforcement cooperation with President Raul Castro’s government.”

Apparently, given the contrasting media /deep-state reactions, it’s not a scandalous security “leak” if-- instead of involving (an alleged) slip of the tongue by a U.S. official--the vital U.S. security information is transmitted to terror-sponsoring enemy officials between coffee and donuts during lengthy and detailed Powerpoint presentations.

Remember When Obama Gifted U.S. Intelligence to Cuban Spies?

Aww, poor, snowflake. You best retreat to your safe space.
That's what we call you, it started Nov 9, 2016, but the butt-hurts can't come up with their own so they use what we called them, their stupid...
Butt-hurts like you and reasonable can only DERAIL others threads it's all you got, I'm taking notes and when I get the time I'll show you guys how to derail your threads...
LOLOLOL

"but the butt-hurts can't come up with their own so they use what we called them, their stupid..."

Don't ya just love irony? I do. :badgrin:

Coulter: How the Establishment Will Try to Destroy Trump
There's a long and tragic history of Republicans who won the war but lost the peace by trading results for respectability.
Commentary
Ann Coulter
ann_coulter_97.jpg

Shortly before Thanksgiving, New York Times columnist Frank Bruni wrote a column that should chill you to the bone.

Titled "Donald Trump's Demand for Love," Bruni said: "I had just shaken the president-elect's normal-size hand and he was moving on to the next person when he wheeled around, took a half step back, touched my arm and looked me in the eye anew. 'I'm going to get you to write some good stuff about me,' Donald Trump said.”

Bruni is a fabulous writer, but if he ever writes good stuff about you, Mr. President-elect, YOU WILL HAVE FAILED.

I assume this was just our president-elect doing something he gets the least credit for, which is being nice. But you can never be too careful.

The Times is in total opposition to Trump's stated goal to make America great again. Trump has got to know -- not next year, but by 5 p.m. today -- that anyone pursuing his agenda will incite rage, insanity and spitting blood from that newspaper.

Trump has just annihilated 16 far more experienced Republican rivals, the Clinton machine and the entire media/Hollywood/Wall Street complex by raising the one issue no other politician would touch: putting America's interests first on immigration
ir

What promise do you think they want Trump to break?

Luckily for the country, Trump doesn't seem obsessed with what the elites think of him
ir
. But his advisers include just the type of Republicans whose second-tier law schools make them particularly susceptible to the cheap respectability of establishment media approval.

Trump is down to his last wish from Aladdin. He can impress The New York Times, or he can make America great again. But he can't do both.

Coulter: How the Establishment Will Try to Destroy Trump
No one has to destroy him: he's going to destroy himself.

BRENNAN TESTIMONY UNDERCUTS LEFT’S COLLUSION NARRATIVE
Still no hard evidence revealed to support conspiracy allegations against Trump campaign.
May 24, 2017

Joseph Klein
brennan_.png

Like Ahab, the obsessive sea captain who sought revenge on the great white whale Moby Dick, the left and their cohorts in the mainstream media continue their obsessive quest for “evidence” to bring down their nemesis, President Trump. Unfortunately for the destroy-Trump crowd, their Russia conspiracy narrative has been undercut by none other than the anti-Trump former CIA Director, John Brennan. Mr. Brennan has just delivered his first public remarks on the alleged ties between Russia and the Trump campaign since he left office last January.

Mr. Brennan admitted, during his congressional testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, that he could not say whether there was any evidence pointing to alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia. In fact, Brennan was very careful in the way he phrased what had been uncovered while he was the CIA director – “information intelligence about interactions and contacts between U.S. persons and the Russians.” (Emphasis added) Although “interactions” and contacts” do not amount to collusion, and Brennan conceded that contacts between foreign governments and a presidential campaign are not inherently suspicious, Brennan still thought they warranted a full-scale intelligence investigation in Trump’s case.

Not satisfied with Brennan’s attempt to dance around the issue of whether he knew of any evidence of actual collusion, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said to Brennan, “I asked you about collusion, coordination, and conspiracy, and you used the word ‘contact'. Contact could be benign or not benign. So was it contact you saw…what was the nature of what you saw?”

Stating that he focused on intelligence, not on analyzing evidence of potential criminal wrong-doing, Brennan replied, “I saw interaction. But I don’t know. I don’t have sufficient information to make a determination whether or not there was cooperation or complicity or collusion.”

Brennan Testimony Undercuts Left’s Collusion Narrative

Still no hard evidence revealed to support conspiracy allegations against Trump campaign.
May 24, 2017

Joseph Klein
brennan_.png

Like Ahab, the obsessive sea captain who sought revenge on the great white whale Moby Dick, the left and their cohorts in the mainstream media continue their obsessive quest for “evidence” to bring down their nemesis, President Trump. Unfortunately for the destroy-Trump crowd, their Russia conspiracy narrative has been undercut by none other than the anti-Trump former CIA Director, John Brennan. Mr. Brennan has just delivered his first public remarks on the alleged ties between Russia and the Trump campaign since he left office last January.

Mr. Brennan admitted, during his congressional testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, that he could not say whether there was any evidence pointing to alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia. In fact, Brennan was very careful in the way he phrased what had been uncovered while he was the CIA director – “information intelligence about interactions and contacts between U.S. persons and the Russians.” (Emphasis added) Although “interactions” and contacts” do not amount to collusion, and Brennan conceded that contacts between foreign governments and a presidential campaign are not inherently suspicious, Brennan still thought they warranted a full-scale intelligence investigation in Trump’s case.

Not satisfied with Brennan’s attempt to dance around the issue of whether he knew of any evidence of actual collusion, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said to Brennan, “I asked you about collusion, coordination, and conspiracy, and you used the word ‘contact'. Contact could be benign or not benign. So was it contact you saw…what was the nature of what you saw?”

Stating that he focused on intelligence, not on analyzing evidence of potential criminal wrong-doing, Brennan replied, “I saw interaction. But I don’t know. I don’t have sufficient information to make a determination whether or not there was cooperation or complicity or collusion.”

I saw his testimony .. didn't look good for Trump.

May 24, 2017

Joseph Klein
brennan_.png

That's because you have a bias pea/brain you dimwit...

May 24, 2017

Joseph Klein
brennan_.png

Obviously, you don't understand English very well.

May 24, 2017

Joseph Klein
brennan_.png

Obviously, you don't understand English very well.
Typical leftist answer, now go crawl back to your safe space...

Last edited:
CHILD EXPLOITING FAILED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ACCUSES TRUMP OF CRUELTY TO KIDS
May 25, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
hillary_clinton_1.jpg

Hillary Rodham Clinton, a politician in whom the milk of human kindness hasn't just curdled but become rubbing alcohol, cares about children the way that Cruella DeVil loved canines.

So here she is, cashing in on another children's charity, while lecturing about how mean President Trump is to children.

Just a little reminder that the Clintons, like all lefty hacks, are greedy hypocrites with no soul.

Child Exploiting Failed Presidential Candidate Accuses Trump of Cruelty to Kids

June 15, 2017
Defending the Indefensible
By John Steinreich

The false narrative of Operation Trump-Russia is the latest in a long train of episodes wherein Democrats have actively defended the indefensible. Emerging in the 1820s to counter the Whigs in favor of Andrew Jackson in 1828, the Democratic Party has had an age-old tradition of fighting to advance every bad idea in American history.

Democrats upended one sixth of the economy through Obamacare. By forcing citizens to buy health insurance or pay a fine to the most onerous government collection agency, they subverted America's beloved founding principle of individual liberty. They have covered up the Clinton family's crimes for decades and slandered anyone who suggests that Hillary endangered our national security by her email misconduct. They poured out praise on Barack Obama while preventing him from being held accountable for running illegal guns into Mexico, paying cash ransom to Iran for hostages, and violating immigration law through executive amnesty. And now they want to impeach Donald Trump because of a baseless allegation about election shenanigans.

Concerned Americans are infuriated by the Democrats' obsession with the nonexistent scandal of Operation Trump-Russia, but we recognize that these latest histrionics are a historical continuation of their defense of everything contemptible, tyrannical, and false. They ought to change their mascot from a donkey to a zebra – neither Democrats nor zebras can change their stripes.

Read more: Articles: Defending the Indefensible

donald-trump-fires-comey-twitter-celeb-viral-reactions.gif

Yes Trump enabled all this to happen and he can make it go away - fire mueller...:bye1:

MUELLER EXPANDS HIS PROBE AGAIN
It’s all Russia, Russia and Trump, Trump -- all the time.
July 21, 2017

Matthew Vadum
wret.jpg

Honest observers recognize that with the election of Donald Trump, the longtime Russophiles of the morally flexible Left flipped on their traditional friends in Moscow faster than you can say Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact or Operation Barbarossa. Ignoring its own history of rampant seditious collaboration with Russia, the Left has now managed to convince many that any past or present connection a Republican has or had to Russia, however trivial, is somehow now retroactively evidence of treason against the United States.

There is still no evidence that Trump covered up a crime, or even that there was an underlying crime to be concealed but that hasn’t stopped the Left’s witch-hunt from growing and the goalposts from being shifted.

Remember that it was just a month ago as the bizarre collusion allegations got stuck in the mud that Mueller expanded his investigation to include allegations that Trump tried to obstruct justice by firing FBI Director James B. Comey on May 9. The claim is that Trump did this to end Comey’s investigation into National Security Advisor Mike Flynn’s ties to Russia. Of course, as Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz has pointed out repeatedly, the president has authority under the Constitution to fire the FBI director for any reason or no reason at all. Comey himself has freely acknowledged he served at the pleasure of the president.

President Trump is right to be concerned. Mueller’s investigation increasingly resembles a massive anti-Trump fishing expedition.

And Mueller is the Washington swamp’s best hope to oust the 45th president.

Mueller Expands His Probe Again

Forum List

Back