Destroy President Elect Trump @ All Cost

Obama’s Shadow Presidency
Well-funded Organizing for Action promises to crack conservative skulls to halt the Trump agenda.
February 15, 2017
Matthew Vadum
cvb_2.jpg

Former President Obama is waging war against the Trump administration through his generously funded agitation outfit, Organizing for Action, to defend his monumentally destructive record of failure and violent polarization.

It is a chilling reminder that the increasingly aggressive, in-your-face Left in this country is on the march.

Acclaimed author Paul Sperry writes in the New York Post:

What is Organizing for Action? It is a less violent version of Mussolini's black shirts and Hitler's brown shirts, or of the government-supported goon squads that Venezuela's Hugo Chavez and Cuba's Castro brothers used to harass and intimidate their domestic opponents.

OfA isn't, strictly speaking, a new group. After the 2008 election, the group, then known as Organizing for America, was a phony grassroots campaign run by the Democratic National Committee that sought to replicate the community organizing techniques Obama learned from the teachings of his fellow Chicagoan, Saul Alinsky. OfA was created in large part because the White House could not legally use the 13 million e-mail addresses that the Obama campaign compiled in 2008.

Former U.S. Rep. Bob Edgar (D-Penn.), sounded the alarm about OfA in 2013, suggesting the group was dangerous to democracy. "If President Obama is serious about his often-expressed desire to rein in big money in politics, he should shut down Organizing for Action and disavow any plan to schedule regular meetings with its major donors," he said as president of the left-wing group Common Cause. "Access to the President should never be for sale."

As FrontPage previously reported, Obama has rented a $5.3 million, 8,200-square-foot, walled mansion in Washington’s Embassy Row that he is using to command his community organizing cadres. Michelle Obama will join the former president there as will the Obama Foundation. To stay on track, Obama wants his former labor secretary, Tom Perez, to win the chairmanship of the DNC in a party election later this month. “It’s time to organize and fight, said Perez who appears to be gaining on frontrunner and jihadist Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.). “We must stand up to protect President Obama’s accomplishments,” adding, “We’re going to build the strongest grassroots organizing force this country has ever seen.”

No ex-president has ever done this before, sticking around the nation’s capital to vex and undermine his successor. Of course, Obama is unlike any president the United States has ever had. Even failed, self-righteous presidents like Jimmy Carter, who has occasionally taken shots at his successors, didn’t stay behind in Washington to obstruct and disrupt the new administration.

Organizing for Action is drowning in money, by nonprofit standards.

By the end of 2014, OfA, which was formally incorporated only the year before, had taken in $40.4 million, $26 million of which was raised in 2014, according to the organization’s IRS filings. OfA’s big donors are members of the George Soros-founded Democracy Alliance, a donors’ consortium for left-wing billionaires devoted to radical political change. Among the DA members donating to OfA are: Ryan Smith ($476,260); Marcy Carsey ($250,000); Jon Stryker ($200,000); Paul Boskind ($105,000); Paul Egerman ($100,000); and Nick Hanauer ($50,000).

OfA also runs a project called the Community Organizing Institute (COI) which it says partners “with progressive groups and organizations to educate, engage, and collaborate.”

Organizing for Action describes COI in almost lyrical terms:

Reinforcements are coming to beef up Organizing for Action’s position, Sperry adds.

OfA will be soon aided by “the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, launched last month by Obama pal Eric Holder to end what he and Obama call GOP ‘gerrymandering’ of congressional districts.”

And more unruly protests, rioting, and violent attacks on Trump supporters will follow.

Obama’s Shadow Presidency

ROBERT REICH BLAMES TRUMP FOR MUSLIM SWEDEN RIOTS
February 22, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
161207215346-robert-reich-blasts-donald-trump-union-boss-tweet-intv-ac360-00005107-full-169.jpg

These aren't alternative facts. This is alternative logic.

Trump's lies have consequences. 48 hrs after his comments on Sweden, riots broke out in an immigrant community. Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments

— Robert Reich (@RBReich) February 21, 2017
Trump referenced Muslim migrant violence in Sweden. Then Muslim violence was reported on in Sweden. Despite the media's attitude, this was not some sort of new event. This Muslim no-go zone had seen even worse Muslim violence and disorder than this in the past.

So what exactly is Robert Reich, Bill Clinton's former Labor Secretary who got paid $235,791 a year from a public university at UC-Berkeley to teach a course on “Wealth and Poverty”, contending?

But Reich some time ago descended into conspiracy theories and the bizarre realms of alternative logic. A former cabinet member insists on Twitter that Trump won't last a full term and is mentally ill. This might be a classic case of projection.

The left doesn't want to deal with the truth and it seeks out people who will pander to its delusions. It's easier not to deal with Muslim violence. And to shoot the messenger.

Robert Reich Blames Trump for Muslim Sweden Riots

This old leftist fool teaches your children, SAD...

Obama lawyers move fast to join fight against Trump
2 / 22

Reuters

By Lawrence Hurley 3 hrs ago
AAogjZX.img

When Johnathan Smith resigned from the U.S. Justice Department on Inauguration Day, he looked forward to spending time with his infant son, but that plan unraveled a week later when President Donald Trump unveiled his explosive foreign travel ban.

Within two weeks, Smith had a new job as legal director of civil rights group Muslim Advocates and was drafting briefs for a successful court challenge to the ban, joining other former top Obama administration lawyers now fighting Trump.

It is not surprising that Smith and some of his colleagues, political appointees of Democratic President Barack Obama, would leave the Justice Department now led by Republicans. What is unusual is how fast they have signed up to be Trump adversaries.

Some Republican lawyers say they were less hasty in moving into oppositional roles post-election. George Terwilliger, a senior Justice Department official under President George H.W. Bush, described the Obama lawyers' actions as "unprecedented to my memory – and really bad form."

Obama lawyers move fast to join fight against Trump

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION FOREIGN POLICY AT A CROSSROADS
Some promising developments, but Obama’s shadow remains.
March 21, 2017

Joseph Klein
screen_shot_2017-03-20_at_9.07.39_pm.png

As Lee Smith wrote in Tablet on March 15th, “Trump’s tough-as-nails ‘America first’ foreign policy is starting to look like Obama Lite—the exact same policies, implemented by the exact same people.”

To be sure, President Trump has met roadblocks along the way, which have hindered his progress in fulfilling his “America first” campaign promises. Most notably, Senate Democrats have obstructed President Trump’s ability to fill key foreign policy positions in his administration, allowing Obama holdovers to continue exerting undue influence on U.S. foreign policy. However, some of the "Obama Lite" syndrome is self-inflicted.

For example, even with respect to Israel, the Trump administration decided to keep one of Israel’s fiercest critics from the Obama administration, Yael Lempert. She had served on the National Security Council under Obama, and has been asked to stay on at least for the time being. Michael Ratney, a confidante of John Kerry and former U.S. consul to Jerusalem, will be leading the Israeli-Palestinian portfolio at the Trump State Department. He was reportedly involved, while serving as Jerusalem consul, in supporting the attempt to defeat Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel’s 2015 election.

Despite such departures from Obama's foreign policy priorities, the former Obama administration continues to cast a long shadow. President Trump’s foreign policy is at a major crossroads. If the president truly wants to put America first and achieve his stated objectives, he must first purge his administration of all Obama holdovers wherever they may be lurking.

Trump Administration Foreign Policy at a Crossroads

NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL HIRES SENATE DEM COUNSEL TO TARGET TRUMP
March 20, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
160913174607-eric-schneiderman-clinton-supporter-the-lead-00011305-large-169.jpg

The country is currently in a state of political civil war. Parts of the country are actively declaring war on an elected president. And vowing to remove him from office by any means.

So we have the chief counsel to a top Dem senator being hired to "prosecute" the President of the United States by a radical left-wing Attorney General whose previous efforts blew up in his face. Here's the background piece I did on Schneiderman last year.

It might be time for the DOJ to take a closer look at Schneiderman.

New York Attorney General Hires Senate Dem Counsel to Target Trump

“PROUD MUSLIM” PROCLAIMS HIMSELF A “TRIPLE THREAT TO DONALD TRUMP”
Dr. Asif Mahmood is candidate for lieutenant governor of California.
April 4, 2017

Lloyd Billingsley
wrt.jpg

“As a Muslim immigrant from the great blue state of California, I’ll be a triple threat to Donald Trump. I’m running for office to fight against him, and to fight for our families.”

That was Dr. Asif Mahmood, a Democrat, last Wednesday outside ICE headquarters in Los Angeles, announcing that he is running for lieutenant governor of California.

The 56-year-old physician was born in Pakistan, but as he explained, “I wanted to live in America because of my children. I wanted them to grow up in a place that celebrates diversity and tolerance. . . Donald Trump continues to attack people like me – immigrants and people of color and Muslims. I say President Trump has it all wrong. It’s time to get tough on hate. California must be the leader of the Trump resistance and I will fight every step of the way.”

CAIR representative Danna Elneil told reporters, “We’re not 100 percent sure whether he’s the first Muslim to run.” Many Muslim countries, organizations and scholars would not be 100 percent sure if the candidate is a Muslim.

Like Dr. Mahmood, Ahmadis claim to be “proud Muslims,” yet orthodox Islamic countries, organizations and scholars denounce and persecute them. Orthodox Muslims have been known to take sterner measures with proud unbelievers, kafirs and such. Radical Islamists like Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik effectively reverse the Ahmadi motto. Love for none. Hatred for all.

“Proud Muslim” Proclaims Himself a “Triple Threat to Donald Trump”

SRAEL AND OBAMA'S POLITICAL WAR
Obama's spying and subversion operation extended to more than just Trump
April 10, 2017

Caroline Glick
barack_obama_with_benjamin_netanyahu_in_the_oval_office_5-18-09_2.jpg

Eli Lake from Bloomberg set off a firestorm in the US this week with his revelation on Monday that in the last six months of the Obama administration, Susan Rice, former president Barack Obama’s national security adviser, requested that the US intelligence community enable her to use foreign intelligence collection as a means of gathering information about Donald Trump’s advisers.

According to Lake’s story, during the course of the US presidential campaign, and with steadily rising intensity after President Donald Trump won the November 2016 election, Rice used her access to intercepted communications of foreign intelligence targets to gather information on Trump’s advisers. Some of those reports were then leaked, injuriously, to the media in violation of US criminal statute.

She noted that despite Trump’s criticism of the Obama administration’s lackadaisical and stalled campaign against Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, the policy the Trump administration is enacting against ISIS on the ground is essentially the same policy that the Obama administration implemented, “as it should be,” she added, with a smirk.

In reality, if indeed Trump is implementing Obama’s ISIS policy, his failure to enact a new policy there, and indeed, the perceived chaos and disarray of his foreign policy across the board, is not a function of Trump’s incompetence or of the inexperience of his advisers. To the extent that Trump has failed to date to enact a clear foreign policy, this week’s disclosures strengthen the sense that his failure owes primarily to the deliberate subversion of his administration by his predecessor.

Israel And Obama's Political War

Coulter: How the Establishment Will Try to Destroy Trump
There's a long and tragic history of Republicans who won the war but lost the peace by trading results for respectability.
Commentary
Ann Coulter
ann_coulter_97.jpg

Shortly before Thanksgiving, New York Times columnist Frank Bruni wrote a column that should chill you to the bone.

Titled "Donald Trump's Demand for Love," Bruni said: "I had just shaken the president-elect's normal-size hand and he was moving on to the next person when he wheeled around, took a half step back, touched my arm and looked me in the eye anew. 'I'm going to get you to write some good stuff about me,' Donald Trump said.”

Bruni is a fabulous writer, but if he ever writes good stuff about you, Mr. President-elect, YOU WILL HAVE FAILED.

I assume this was just our president-elect doing something he gets the least credit for, which is being nice. But you can never be too careful.

The Times is in total opposition to Trump's stated goal to make America great again. Trump has got to know -- not next year, but by 5 p.m. today -- that anyone pursuing his agenda will incite rage, insanity and spitting blood from that newspaper.

Trump has just annihilated 16 far more experienced Republican rivals, the Clinton machine and the entire media/Hollywood/Wall Street complex by raising the one issue no other politician would touch: putting America's interests first on immigration
ir

What promise do you think they want Trump to break?

Luckily for the country, Trump doesn't seem obsessed with what the elites think of him
ir
. But his advisers include just the type of Republicans whose second-tier law schools make them particularly susceptible to the cheap respectability of establishment media approval.

Trump is down to his last wish from Aladdin. He can impress The New York Times, or he can make America great again. But he can't do both.

Coulter: How the Establishment Will Try to Destroy Trump

I noticed your Ann Coulter article is a little old December 2016--and from what I understand Trump's most YUUUUGEST supporters have pulled the plug on him--Ann Coulter & Michael Savage who actually recently apologized to his audience for promoting Trump to them.
Ann Coulter turns on Donald Trump in scathing Twitter tirade over Syria attack
Michael Savage Turns on Trump, Says Syrian Gas Attack Was False Flag Operation | Zero Hedge

th

Michael Savage now

You cannot blame the media in this country for what Trump says and tweets. That is their job to do that and he has given them plenty of ammunition.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John Bolton: Leaks 'Politically Motivated' to Destroy Trump
"There were a limited number of people in that room."

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President-- Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell-Deputy National Security Adviser- So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians?

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump, possibly just to do a cya or a smoke screen (that he wasn't the one that leaked it.)

Trump is such a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the 2 most powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. They may even consider Trump to be the enemy right now. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him one way or another, including leaking him to death. They are considered the last line of defense of this country.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post

Last edited:

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell. So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump--just to do a cya or a smoke screen.

Trump is a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the most 2 powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies including foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him. They are considered the last line of defense.
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
What if that country gave the OK which I think will find out by the special counsel...

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President-- Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell-Deputy National Security Adviser- So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump, possibly just to do a cya or a smoke screen (that he wasn't the one that leaked it.)

Trump is such a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the 2 most powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. They mayeven consider Trump to be the enemy right now. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him one way or another. They are considered the last line of defense of this country.
Maybe soros bought somebody in that room he's doing worse things to bring down Trump. Did ya ever think what could happen if they don't find any serious crime, no demo white house for at least one generation...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back