Despite What I've Said About DeSantis, He's Still My #2 Pick

I can't help but note that Biden is conspicuously absent on your list! All of the people you would NEVER vote for are republicans!
I can't help but notice the thread is about republican candidates, and you're injecting democrat candidates into it.

I can't help but notice the thread is about republican candidates, and you're injecting democrat candidates into it.

I gotta admit, that's a good point and sorry I called you a RINO before, I didn't know who you were.

I noticed that too, yet their posts seem to certainly claim that they are a Republican.

Old ploy. I count at least three fake "republican" plants here now who claim to be conservatives so appalled by Trump so as to not vote for him! Funny, if Trump is really as bad as they claim, you'd think they'd be rooting for him as the GOP nominee as easy pickings for Joe! Yet all these idiots do is try to pretend to be conservative trying to SAVE the party from Trump.

Old KGB psych-ops ploy also used by the CIA.

There is only ONE reason for all of Trump's criminal cases--- --- they need to CONVICT Trump of trying to steal the 2020 election in order to remove the discussion that it WAS stolen---

--- by THEM.

Because, if Trump is RIGHT (innocent of any crime), then they must be WRONG, meaning the big steal WASN'T baseless nor debunked.

Old ploy. I count at least three fake "republican" plants here now who claim to be conservatives so appalled by Trump so as to not vote for him! Funny, if Trump is really as bad as they claim, you'd think they'd be rooting for him as the GOP nominee as easy pickings for Joe! Yet all these idiots do is try to pretend to be conservative trying to SAVE the party from Trump.

Old KGB psych-ops ploy also used by the CIA.

There is only ONE reason for all of Trump's criminal cases--- --- they need to CONVICT Trump of trying to steal the 2020 election in order to remove the discussion that it WAS stolen---

--- by THEM.

Because, if Trump is RIGHT (innocent of any crime), then they must be WRONG, meaning the big steal WASN'T baseless nor debunked.
Yet all these idiots do is try to pretend to be conservative trying to SAVE the party from Trump.
I tried to do that in 2016, no one listened

Oh I just found out that Auld Phart used to be that Hugo guy. I liked him alright but it's odd that now he doesn't mention Biden that he wouldn't vote for on his list.

That is Will the old moderator. He always uses plays on words, now Auld Phart (Old Fart), before that Hugo Furst (You go first) and before that Willhaftawaite (Will Have To Wait).

And yet he’s the elected governor of a large state with a growing population. You’re not too good at that thinking thing, are you? Lol.
So? DeSantis isn't the first idiot running a state. Or the last

Just naming DeSantis in the OP doesn't make it exclusively limited to just republican's, Will. Saying you would never vote for Trump or Pence while saying nothing of Biden is a bit odd.

Yeah, I thought that he would also mention Biden since I thought that he hated him just as much as we do.

I don't know about that person, but I explained my issues with him in the OP.
Is it more just the Russia sanctions thing?

I suggested promising a Biden pardon way back when. It's a win/win. He takes the pardon, its an admission of guilt and he looks magnanimous. Biden rejects the pardons, then his looks magnanimous and gets to indict (and convict) Biden for his corruption.

I know, I know, you guys are wondering why on earth I would vote for a RINO right? Well as much as it bothers me that he constantly dodges questions and turned his back on Trump, nobody with a brain can ignore the fact that he was still a great governor and he constantly fights the woke, but I'm still voting for Trump because I'm worried that he wouldn't have enough focus on everything else.

Still, I don't think that he would lift sanctions on Russia like Vivek Ramaswamy and hand out pardons for the Biden family. He's losing to both him and Trump big time in the polls though and Trump is going to be the nominee just stating my opinion that DeSantis is better than Ramaswamy and a WHOLE lot better than Biden.

He's just not a strong of candidate as Trump is and he should have waited his turn and I should have never wanted him to run for the upcoming election in the first place. That was a mistake.
Vivek is my #2 pick.

I know, I know, you guys are wondering why on earth I would vote for a RINO right? Well as much as it bothers me that he constantly dodges questions and turned his back on Trump, nobody with a brain can ignore the fact that he was still a great governor and he constantly fights the woke, but I'm still voting for Trump because I'm worried that he wouldn't have enough focus on everything else.

Still, I don't think that he would lift sanctions on Russia like Vivek Ramaswamy and hand out pardons for the Biden family. He's losing to both him and Trump big time in the polls though and Trump is going to be the nominee just stating my opinion that DeSantis is better than Ramaswamy and a WHOLE lot better than Biden.

He's just not a strong of candidate as Trump is and he should have waited his turn and I should have never wanted him to run for the upcoming election in the first place. That was a mistake.
He's just not a strong of candidate as Trump is
92 counts

Rapist

Irrelevant. You said he had no political instincts, and I made you look like a fool with facts. Try smarter next time, honey.
He doesn't. What kinda idiot is running for president and insists on offending a whole voting block with shit like the benefits slaves got from slavery.

Vivek is my #2 pick.

So you think that the Bidens deserve pardons and Russia deserves sanctions?

Forum List

Back