The Chickens Have Come Home to Roost

As usual you fail to make a real point....or any sense in your lame attempt at debate here intheButtAgain.
Another epic FAIL!
Nobody takes you seriously here dude.
Maybe you should try something else you fetid shit stain.
Zzz.

As always, I made the point. And as always, you have nothing intelligent to offer.

VR is butt-sniffing for a Cabinet Post...
Sooner or later Rump throws all of his minions under the bus...,
VR never learned that lesson by observing Rump Term 1...
So much for VR's powers of observation and common sense...
Does VR realize he's not white and not Christian?

Ramaswamy sold out and now he gets put in his place.

Trump says Vivek Ramaswamy 'not MAGA' in blistering attack ahead of Iowa caucuses: 'Don't get duped'​

Former president Donald Trump on Saturday broke his de facto nonaggression pact with Vivek Ramaswamy, attacking the biotech entrepreneur and long-shot presidential candidate in a social media post, writing: “a vote for Vivek is a vote for the ‘other side.’”

“Vivek started his campaign as a great supporter, ‘the best President in generations,’ etc,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Unfortunately, now all he does is disguise his support in the form of deceitful campaign tricks.”

Trump said voters should not get “duped” by Ramaswamy, saying that the entrepreneur “is not MAGA.”

Ramaswamy punked out.

Vivek Ramaswamy withholds 'friendly fire' after Trump attack: 'I'm not going to criticize him'​

Wow, you really got Trump a good one.

And your next president.
If true, then the Republic may be considered to have fallen to an autocrat and his street thugs.

We'll know more the morning of November 6, 2024, won't we?

God Save the Republic.

EVhzPR9XYAEirmz.jpg

I'll bet you're even OK with Trump installing his daughter-in-law as RNC Deputy Chair and purging the RNC of non-MAGA employees.
Death for the Republican Party

MAGA candidates don’t win outside of solid Red Areas
Republicans need to win tight races, MAGA loses winable races

Death for the Republican Party

MAGA candidates don’t win outside of solid Red Areas
Republicans need to win tight races, MAGA loses winable races
Like the Orange Baboon-God, they can be their own worst enemy... perhaps that's the Salvation of the Republic, after all. Fingers crossed.

Forum List

Back