Despite Coronavirus, Trump Approval Rating At 48% - 4 Pts Higher Than Barry At Same Time

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

DESPITE CORONAVIRUS PANIC: President Trump
Approval Rating at 48% — 4 Points Higher than Media
Darling Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

"In the midst of the coronavirus panic and the on-going media onslaught President Trump STILL holds a greater approval rating than media darling Barack Obama did, at the same point in his presidency."

DESPITE CORONAVIRUS PANIC: President Trump Approval Rating at 48% -- 4 Points Higher than Media Darling Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

upload_2020-3-11_10-28-49.jpeg upload_2020-3-11_10-27-16.jpeg

:lmao:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwiD05-G0JLoAhWM0FMKHQS3ChMQMygEegUIARDVAQ

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwiD05-G0JLoAhWM0FMKHQS3ChMQMygEegUIARDVAQ

inconvenient.png

I guess when all else fails and snowflakes have nothing left, they post extremely confusing / 'fuzzy' graphs that confuses people (themselves) and shows nothing.....

Meanwhile President Trump's Approval Rating is at 48%, 4 points higher than Barry's at this same point in their Presidencies. :p

I guess when all else fails and snowflakes have nothing left, they post extremely confusing / 'fuzzy' graphs that confuses people (themselves) and shows nothing.....

Meanwhile President Trump's Approval Rating is at 48%, 4 points higher than Barry's at this same point in their Presidencies. :p
^is confused by a simple graph. his "brain" is acting up when confronted with facts.

pathetic enough that in this allegedly super great america the best president evah has these ratings, even when relying on the known outlier.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
^is confused by a simple graph. his "brain" is acting up when confronted with facts.
Had you gone to college and - if you did - had not finished near the bottom of your class like Biden did - you would realize graphs are extremely subjective, easily manipulated to get the answers one is looking for...

(...much like how Clapper, Brennan, and Comey only sent the Dossier info to a few select people in the Intel Community (Instead of all 17 Agencies) to get the response they were looking for to write their bogus Intel Report used as partial basis for their FISA Court Abuses.)

I find it humorous how Democrats are willing to fall on their swords over and swear by polls and graphs...but only as long as they reflect positively on THEM and their agendas

:p .

"In the midst of the coronavirus panic and the on-going media onslaught President Trump STILL holds a greater approval rating than media darling Barack Obama did, at the same point in his presidency."

DESPITE CORONAVIRUS PANIC: President Trump Approval Rating at 48% -- 4 Points Higher than Media Darling Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

View attachment 311709 View attachment 311706

Had you gone to college and - if you did - had not finished near the bottom of your class like Biden did - you would realize graphs are extremely subjective, easily manipulated to get the answers one is looking for...

(...much like how Clapper, Brennan, and Comey only sent the Dossier info to a few select people in the Intel Community (Instead of all 17 Agencies) to get the response they were looking for to write their bogus Intel Report used as partial basis for their FISA Court Abuses.)

I find it humorous how Democrats are willing to fall on their swords over and swear by polls and graphs...but only as long as they reflect positively on THEM and their agendas

:p .
^he queefs while relying on one poll that allegedly supports his idiocy.

That's the difference in me and snowflakes like you - I don't rely on polls. Post one that shows Trump['s numbers are better than Obama's though, and snowflakes get TRIGGERED quickly and have to attack it, convince themselves it isn't so..... :p

That's the difference in me and snowflakes like you - I don't rely on polls. Post one that shows Trump['s numbers are better than Obama's though, and snowflakes get TRIGGERED quickly and have to attack it, convince themselves it isn't so..... :p
so you are trolling? that is frowned upon on this board.

so you are trolling? that is frowned upon on this board.
Please paste the exact words where I say I am 'trolling'.
-- You can't because I did not say it, did not do it.

I said if a poll is posted showing Trump's numbers are better than Barry's snowflakes become triggered and try their damnedest to attack it, prove its wrong, and convince themselves it isn't true...which is what you snowflakes have done.

(I see Biden is not the only Libtard to finish near the bottom of their class, at least n reading comprehension)

When the WHO offered the US testing equiptment in the very early on stages of this virus and he turned them down......an now this, the NBA canceling games, the market uncertain, ppl misinformed.....and he's at 46% and tweeting about Warren at 2am in the morning? People like those that support Trump got a special place in hell someday and I hope your ratings and the heat soars by then.

View attachment 311709 View attachment 311706

3aryem-2.jpg

Trump's a much better president than Obama who half-assed it, mailed it in and blamed his mediocrity on others.

Forum List

Back