Desperate Putin Enlisting GOP To Get US To Surrender To Him

Well, there are a lot of assumptions in this, really. That is why folks want the audits.

I have read that we have shipped a lot of our arms to Europe, and in turn, have given orders to our arms manufacturers, but, like it has been pointed out, there is not independent audit on any of that.

We gave Uncle Joe Stalin tanks, trucks and fuel, why does Zelen$ky need our cash?

Wow. You took those hoaxes and really ran with them! :laughing0301:

Good boy. Nice work, comrade. You are a most useful idiot.

You mean like Hunter’s laptop being Russian disinformation? Did you run with that one? BTW, money laundering via Ukraine and FTX is not a hoax, but most Democrats are too stupid to understand the complexity of the situation so they ignore it.

Withholding funding to Ukraine benefits Putin, it’s wrong to benefit Putin, Republicans are wrong to act to benefit Putin.

Yeah, it also stops the funding of Democrats via our tax dollars, but I am sure that has nothing to do with Democrats wanting to coninue funneling(laundering) money to Ukraine. “Bad” Russia is a nice cover. Most Democrats still believe in Russian collusion. Their electorate is dumbed down to the nth degree.

Withholding funding to Ukraine benefits Putin, it’s wrong to benefit Putin, Republicans are wrong to act to benefit Putin.

Putin is a war criminal and neo-fascist despot, acting to benefit a war criminal and neo-fascist despot exhibits poor, unsound governance on the part of Republicans.

Hope this is simple enough for you to understand.
What’s wrong, is provoking war and then suppling weapons to keep it going resulting in mass death.

If only Americans like you could think for yourself, rather than allowing the corrupt establishment doing it for you.

Last edited:
You mean like Hunter’s laptop being Russian disinformation? Did you run with that one? BTW, money laundering via Ukraine and FTX is not a hoax, but most Democrats are too stupid to understand the complexity of the situation so they ignore it.
The FTX hoax has been covered in another topic. There is ZERO evidence to support it.

Move along.

What’s wrong, is provoking war and then suppling weapons to keep it going resulting in mass death.

If only Americans like you could think for yourself, rather than allowing the corrupt establishment doing it for you.
It is so sad that useful idiots like yourself say we "provoked" Putin into invading Ukraine.

Holy shit, that is fucked up.

If that is not evidence you are Putin's useful idiots, nothing is.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

$12 billion in cold cash...poof!

THEN the Republicans demanded an audit.

Oh, wait. No they didn't.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

But it's the Ukrainians who are the Nazis, amiright? :auiqs.jpg:

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

Now Putin is enlisting certain members of the Republican Party to rescue him.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

"I will not vote for one more dollar to Ukraine." - Matt Gaetz

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

History will judge them very badly.

In my next post, I will show just how badly things are going for Putin.
Damn, you scum are full of shit.

The FTX hoax has been covered in another topic. There is ZERO evidence to support it.

Move along.
Do you realize when evidence is denied it is not good enough? All of these things need to be investigated and the courts are obligated to reach a decision from evidence presented, When that evidence is not presented it proves nothing either way. Except the people denying the evidence are highly likely to be the guilty ones.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

$12 billion in cold cash...poof!

THEN the Republicans demanded an audit.

Oh, wait. No they didn't.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

But it's the Ukrainians who are the Nazis, amiright? :auiqs.jpg:

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

Now Putin is enlisting certain members of the Republican Party to rescue him.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

"I will not vote for one more dollar to Ukraine." - Matt Gaetz

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

History will judge them very badly.

In my next post, I will show just how badly things are going for Putin.
Putin Bot 5000 strikes again

Forum List

Back