Desperate Putin Enlisting GOP To Get US To Surrender To Him

If we had 1941 Democrats in office you could just toss us in internment camps. Talk about wussing out.
It’s truly a tragic irony of history – from 1941 to 1945 millions of Russians died defending their country from fascism only to have Russia end up a fascist dictatorship under Putin today.

And American conservatives continue to support and defend the likes of Putin.

It’s truly a tragic irony of history – from 1941 to 1945 millions of Russians died defending their country from fascism only to have Russia end up a fascist dictatorship under Putin today.

And American conservatives continue to support and defend the likes of Putin.
Says the guy who is literally supporting neo-nazis. Wow.

I think it has been more than established this money laundering hoax is pure bullshit.

lantern2814 was talking out of his ass in another topic about this hoax, and instead of letting him hijack that topic, I have invited him here in post 130 to back up his claims.

Notice he has not risen to the challenge.

Coward.

This is what happens when hoaxes implode.

But I can guarantee everyone reading this post, the tard herd will continue to parrot this hoax for a long time to come.

They have ZERO integrity.
Note that you just aren’t important like you seem to think you are. You’re a joke. A retard. A know nothing who does nothing but parrot the Dim talking points. Tell us again how it was interest rates that caused this so we can laugh at you again. Stay under your rock and fuck yourself loser.

Once again, an argument from ignorance!

Dude! Stop! You're like a broken record now.
So show us where ever cent of that money is you ignorant fool. Now. You can’t. Meaning that once again, you are totally ignorant as well as a liar and a coward.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

$12 billion in cold cash...poof!

THEN the Republicans demanded an audit.

Oh, wait. No they didn't.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

But it's the Ukrainians who are the Nazis, amiright? :auiqs.jpg:

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

Now Putin is enlisting certain members of the Republican Party to rescue him.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

"I will not vote for one more dollar to Ukraine." - Matt Gaetz

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

History will judge them very badly.

In my next post, I will show just how badly things are going for Putin.
Repubs have become Poootin Lovers.

Forum List

Back