Desperate Putin Enlisting GOP To Get US To Surrender To Him

Bin Laden was just the head of Al Qaeda. You think AQ would have quit if we had quit?

This is the same logic the appeasers are now using for Ukraine.

The fact is, the appeasers don't care if Putin takes all of Ukraine, just like they didn't care if Hitler took all of Europe.

"Not our problem!"

If we leave, Putin won't stop with Eastern Ukraine. Hell, he probably won't stop with just Ukraine. Just look at his pattern. He's trying to rebuild the Soviet Union.

Every penny we spend to stop him is a life saved.

As for Iraq, it was just a matter of time before we would have to war again with Hussein.
We have a lot of problems at home caused by the policies of the POS in office. Let's fix those first.

Bin Laden was just the head of Al Qaeda. You think AQ would have quit if we had quit?

Did they quit after we killed bin Laden? Nope!

This is the same logic the appeasers are now using for Ukraine.

The fact is, the appeasers don't care if Putin takes all of Ukraine, just like they didn't care if Hitler took all of Europe.

"Not our problem!"

If we leave, Putin won't stop with Eastern Ukraine. Hell, he probably won't stop with just Ukraine. Just look at his pattern. He's trying to rebuild the Soviet Union.

Every penny we spend to stop him is a life saved.

As for Iraq, it was just a matter of time before we would have to war again with Hussein.
As far as troops on the ground in the numbers we had... that should have ended... covert ops could have continued...

History is repeating itself.

Prior to our entry into the war, FDR was supplying aid to the UK through the Lend-Lease Act so that beleaguered nation would not fall to Hitler.

Lend-Lease is looked back upon as the absolute right thing to do.

Meanwhile, Charles Lindbergh was behaving as one of Hitler's useful idiots. Under his "America First" banner, he convinced millions of Americans that what was going on in Europe was not our problem.

History has looked back on Lindbergh as a fucking idiot who should have stayed in his lane.

lindbergh-america-first.jpg

]
lindbergh-america-first-2.jpg

Last edited:
So was FDR "pro-war" for aiding the UK?

Pretty fucking stupid question, isn't it.

So is claiming anyone supporting Ukraine is "pro-war".

PUTIN is pro-war, morons.

Wake the fuck up.

The calls for an audit are a smokescreen. That's why I asked if anyone could remember any Republicans asking for an audit of the aid we sent to Iraq or Afghanistan.

WAY more money was wasted in those countries. Way, way, way more.

This "audit" bullshit is theater for the rubes.

These useful idiots are not motivated by fiscal concerns. They are desperately searching for an excuse to surrender to their hero totalitarian war criminal Vladimir Putin.

Rand Paul is the epitome of an isolationist.

Hilarious! 10% for the Big Guy and democrat Congress are using the most corrupt nation in the Western Hemisphere as the biggest money laundering operation in human history, but a few Republicans are bad for demanding an audit

The OP is saying maybe there's something to that FTX Ukrainian Money Laundering accusation after all...er, if you allow an audit of the Money Laundering Operation, that's just like supporting Putin, yeah!

THEN the Republicans demanded an audit.

Oh, wait. No they didn't
Did the Democrats demand an audit?

You seem to be forgetting that the Iraq War was voted in favor for by most prominent Dems. Including Hilary, Chucky, Kerry, and Biden. Oh and then Obama who was elected on the promise of pulling out of Iraq did no such thing, and instead made the war worse there and got us involved in two new wars. Have we ever seen an audit for the money spent in Syria?

Rand Paul is the epitome of an isolationist.
And FDR is the epitome of an Anglophile elite. He never gave a flying F about the average American on man-street, or the poor farmer, he cared way more about the blue bloods and ruling classes of Britain.

Hilarious! 10% for the Big Guy and democrat Congress are using the most corrupt nation in the Western Hemisphere as the biggest money laundering operation in human historyting Putin, yeah!
Wow. You took those hoaxes and really ran with them! :laughing0301:

Good boy. Nice work, comrade. You are a most useful idiot.

I don't think you are aware of just how many thousands of AQ troops there were.
AQ and ISIS were created by the American and their allied Deep State spooks.

SHOCKING Al Qaeda and ISIS truth in Ukraine is coming out | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

Hundreds of Al-Qaeda militants arrive in Ukraine from Syria
The Al-Qaeda militants arrived just days after Russian intelligence warned that Washington was providing them with training for the fight in Ukraine

1669868800483.png

AQ and ISIS were created by the American and their allied Deep State spooks.

SHOCKING Al Qaeda and ISIS truth in Ukraine is coming out | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

Hundreds of Al-Qaeda militants arrive in Ukraine from Syria
The Al-Qaeda militants arrived just days after Russian intelligence warned that Washington was providing them with training for the fight in Ukraine

View attachment 733051

I was wondering when you would get around to one of your favorite conspiracy theories! :lol:

I was wondering when you would get around to one of your favorite conspiracy theories! :lol:
1669869412080.png

geeee, I wonder why? :dunno:

Oh, I know, b/c it's one of my, "favorite conspiracy theories!"

:rolleyes:

No, but they paid for the munitions, and paid the mercenaries, (i.e. AQ and ISIS) wages, who did the deed.

I thought the US and NATO were giving the Ukies weapons? Who's supplying them with AT weapons? I think the money is going into Swiss accounts

Forum List

Back