Desperate Putin Enlisting GOP To Get US To Surrender To Him

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

$12 billion in cold cash...poof!

THEN the Republicans demanded an audit.

Oh, wait. No they didn't.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

But it's the Ukrainians who are the Nazis, amiright? :auiqs.jpg:

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

Now Putin is enlisting certain members of the Republican Party to rescue him.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

"I will not vote for one more dollar to Ukraine." - Matt Gaetz

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

History will judge them very badly.

In my next post, I will show just how badly things are going for Putin.
There is money to be made from war. Our military and industrial complex likes dirty little wars in far off hell holes as they lead to profit.

Wars often also involve corruption. Some corruption occurs in the nations we are aiding when money gets siphoned off to make people in high places in those nations rich. Corruption also occurs here in our nation and once again people in high places profit.

The problem is that it is our tax dollars that our being spent and we should do everything we can to make sure those dollars are used wisely.

But since corruption is so common in the D.C. Swamp I seriously doubt that any honest audits will ever be required by Congress.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg:

March 10, 2022

May 2, 2022

July 29, 2022

Aug 2 2022

09/06/2022

12/10/2022

The verge? Really? Do you have any other war propaganda you want to uncritically parrot?
:thankusmile::yes_text12:G500 as always everyday gets his ass handed to him on a platter after banker did.:2up::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

He's concerned about handing tax payer money to the most corrupt nation in the Western hemisphere so that makes him an "isolationist"???
Um...retard? Russia actually tops the list of most corrupt nations.

Ukraine doesn't even make the top 10.

Thought you ought to know.

On this list, Russia is number 5. Ukraine didn't make it:

Top 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World​

1. Iraq
  2. Colombia
  3. Mexico
  4. Brazil
  5. Russia
  6. Guatemala
  7. Kazakhstan
  8. Lebanon
  9. El Salvador
  10. Azerbaijan

Um...retard? Russia actually tops the list of most corrupt nations.

Ukraine doesn't even make the top 10.

Thought you ought to know.

On this list, Russia is number 5. Ukraine didn't make it:

Top 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World​

1. Iraq
  2. Colombia
  3. Mexico
  4. Brazil
  5. Russia
  6. Guatemala
  7. Kazakhstan
  8. Lebanon
  9. El Salvador
  10. Azerbaijan

You have some ownership in FTX? You're jumping on hand grenades headed toward them like you defended Obama. It's weird

What's wrong with an accounting?

I thought the US and NATO were giving the Ukies weapons? Who's supplying them with AT weapons? I think the money is going into Swiss accounts
Well, there are a lot of assumptions in this, really. That is why folks want the audits.

I have read that we have shipped a lot of our arms to Europe, and in turn, have given orders to our arms manufacturers, but, like it has been pointed out, there is not independent audit on any of that.

And what we have now resembles any part of what you said? Blowhole.
Withholding funding to Ukraine benefits Putin, it’s wrong to benefit Putin, Republicans are wrong to act to benefit Putin.

Putin is a war criminal and neo-fascist despot, acting to benefit a war criminal and neo-fascist despot exhibits poor, unsound governance on the part of Republicans.

Hope this is simple enough for you to understand.

It's sad you have to use your sock puppet to praise yourself, Mister Beale.

Really sad.

You forgot I busted you years ago, didn't you.
How could I remember something, when LA is not a sock of mine? If you had "busted," him for being a sock of mine, then I would not remember that, b/c he isn't.

LA and I, often disagree on things. Especially on how to treat and interact with other members of the forum.

I really thought you were more intelligent, and perceptive enough, to distinguish our posting styles. But then, you do fall for some pretty obvious state and corporate propaganda, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you make such an obvious & sophomoric mistake.

Do you really think the admin, and moderation would allow a member to use a sock, or invite them to be on staff if they still held onto socks that were FOURTEEN YEARS OLD?

Seriously, you can do better. YOU SHOULD do better.

We can disagree with each other's ideas without casting aspersions, like, "oh, he's a sock," or "oh, he's been trained by CSICOP, he's a spook!" :rolleyes:

Plenty to join ISIS after Obama created it.
The international security state, tends to have a mind of its own. If any single, one, administration gets in the way of TPTB over at the CFR, the entire foreign press, would be deployed against them, much like they were against Trump. And, as a consequence, much of the Senate, only let Trump have a Sec. of State, that would do the bidding of the CFR.

So, it was never really that simple.

While it is true, Trump mostly put an end to the machinations and manipulations of the clandestine services, in service to global corporate and interlocking global technocratic interests, this was only going to go so far. It did, eventually end up getting him impeached, twice.

The roots of ISIS resided in AQ, and were laid down before Obama came to office. Obama just went along, I wouldn't make him out to be anymore loathsome than any other leader we have had.

Divide and Rule in Iraq
1669876961321.png

. . . . (con't)
Bankrolling al-Qaeda in Syria
.. . . .
1669877062887.png

Whole story found in this volume;

1669877305361.png

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

Can you say lessons learned?
And
You're such a fucking putz.

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

Me, neither.

Putin the humanitarian.

Nearly the entire premise of your post is wrong. Do you work for the CIA?

History is repeating itself.

Prior to our entry into the war, FDR was supplying aid to the UK through the Lend-Lease Act so that beleaguered nation would not fall to Hitler.

Lend-Lease is looked back upon as the absolute right thing to do.

Meanwhile, Charles Lindbergh was behaving as one of Hitler's useful idiots. Under his "America First" banner, he convinced millions of Americans that what was going on in Europe was not our problem.

History has looked back on Lindbergh as a fucking idiot who should have stayed in his lane.

lindbergh-america-first.jpg

]
lindbergh-america-first-2.jpg
Lindbergh was right.

Forum List

Back