DeSantis takes a hit

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
He's using his brain, which is telling him that things need to get back to as normal as possible, and one way of doing that is let these kids' PARENTS be responsible for their own kids!!! OMG!!! LETTING PARENTS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN KIDS!!!! WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!

2p6LZog.jpg

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.
You do realize that that was the country that had the hanging chad, and the bitch who tried to get the queer black crook Gillum elected. We know all about Broward county also for the murder of kids at Parkland, where the country school district failed at providing enough security to protect those kids. Still want to try to put a spotlight on broward county and their schools.

Families of Parkland school shooting victims are filing at least 22 lawsuits against Broward County's school board, sheriff's office and more, alleging they failed to prevent the attack that left 17 people dead and another 17 injured.

Parkland Lawsuits: School Shooting Victims' Families ...

www.npr.org/2019/04/11/712161514/there-were-failures-parkland-victim-families-file-22-lawsuits-alleging-negligenc

www.npr.org/2019/04/11/712161514/there-were-failures-parkland-victim-familie…

The school board has nothing been but a totalitarian state. I hope DeSantis withold their salaries.

Another defeat for the statists:

Sounds to me more like the school board taking a hit when parents lash out for them treating their children like they live in communist China.

Well, when the school board defied Governor DeSantis Mask Mandate order, he should withold their salaries. There is no reason why kids should be subject to wear masks. It's just another stupid excuse to keep the "Fear" campaign going.

It should be entirely up to the parents to decide whether their kids should wear masks. What is the school board going to do if the kids defy their order? Arrest them? That's just stupid! I would like to see them try to "arrest" a four year old for not wearing a mask - especially if she/he has to wear glasses.

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.
Exactly.

DeSantis is the perfect Trump replicant – an arrogant, willfully ignorant authoritarian who has nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

It's great to see lefties poop their pants scared of yet one more Republican.

I love free entertainment!
They are so funny. They post several threads a day about how confident they are that the Bad Orange Man is gone, never to return. They can't seem to see how they look. It isn't flattering to their message of self confidence.

Another top 2024 primary candidate proving an embarrassment?
Typical Republican:
61377.jpg

Scared? √
Poopy pants? √

Nope.

I don't poop, I'm against it.

I'm not easily frightened.

Biden's a little skeery. No one wants the nuke button in the hands of a guy that can't remember how to spell his name. Or even what it is.

You do realize that that was the country that had the hanging chad, and the bitch who tried to get the queer black crook Gillum elected. We know all about Broward county also for the murder of kids at Parkland, where the country school district failed at providing enough security to protect those kids. Still want to try to put a spotlight on broward county and their schools.

Families of Parkland school shooting victims are filing at least 22 lawsuits against Broward County's school board, sheriff's office and more, alleging they failed to prevent the attack that left 17 people dead and another 17 injured.

Parkland Lawsuits: School Shooting Victims' Families ...

View attachment 523993
www.npr.org/2019/04/11/712161514/there-were-failures-parkland-victim-familie…
So much for conservatives’ rhetoric about local communities knowing best and respecting the will of local communities.

More Republican hypocrisy, more rightwing authoritarianism.

Especially with their fondness for bullies.
DeSantis is a "bully" because he refuses to let government threaten and harass his voters? Last I checked, bullies are the ones who make rules and FORCE unwilling people to do as they're TOLD. He hasn't done ANYTHING to keep a single child from wearing a mask. NOT ONE THING. Sometimes I think you folks have a totally different language and reality.

It's beyond ridiculous how much effort our fake media puts into painting Abbot and DeSantis and their respective states as failures or failing. Florida and Texas are the gems of the USA no matter how much liberals tout NY and Cali.

Is cali still a thing? I thought this last bout of fires burned their last 7 acres of un-burnt land.

DeSantis is a "bully" because he refuses to let government threaten and harass his voters?
He's a bully for lots of reasons. He's a statist, and anti-liberty, because he promotes government mandates to businesses, as well as local governments.

"Constitutional issues aside, DeSantis' embrace of Florida's law is hard to reconcile with his professed desire to create a "business-friendly environment" featuring "decreased regulation." At CPAC, DeSantis declared that "every Floridian has a right to earn a living and all businesses have a right to operate." Apparently DeSantis respects that right only when businesses operate the way he thinks they should."

nobody defied anybody....it was being left up to whoever.....mask, or no mask....fuck the fear mongering
xiden is the perfect barrag-o replicant – an arrogant, willfully corrupt, ignorant anti-AMERICA, pedophile who has nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

Nope.

I don't poop, I'm against it.

I'm not easily frightened.

Biden's a little skeery. No one wants the nuke button in the hands of a guy that can't remember how to spell his name. Or even what it is.
Even worse is not knowing WHO actually controls that button. The only thing more dangerous than the ability for one man to unleash Armageddon is for that man to be working from the shadows and be totally unaccountable. I guess we should thank God that Obama is such a coward and America-hater that if Iran or the Norks sucker-punched us with an EMP, he wouldn't respond at all.

Forum List

Back