DeSantis says, if elected president, he'd consider pardons for Jan. 6 offenders

If Occam's razor isn't good enough for you, try Hitchens razor. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Bring on the evidence.
The evidence is everywhere, including right in front of your nose, but you are so deeply in denial that you refuse to examine it. You're one of those people who believes everything their government tells them.

Sorry, can't go there.

Where have we heard this story before ? Oh, yes - trump himself. Must be paranoid he thinks everybody's out to get him. Most simply wish he had never existed to begin with. Trump is the best example of why wen should have abortions. Imagine regretting you have birth to that monster. OMG, I looked it up. The Independent | Latest news and features from US, UK and worldwide | The Independent>donald-trump's-mother-asked-"What-kind-of-son-have-I-created ? It's true ! Feel sorry for her.
I've never cared for Trump, never voted for him ever. So your 'analysis' has failed already.

No Mr. Stann, I think for myself, and I've been doing that for decades. You do the opposite, and I'm not surprised.

Politicians and bureaucrats have been lying for generations. Can you offer a solid argument showing why I should believe known liars?

The evidence is everywhere, including right in front of your nose, but you are so deeply in denial that you refuse to examine it. You're one of those people who believes everything their government tells them.

Sorry, can't go there.
You realize this shit show all started with trump. All he had to do is say there was dishonesty in the election and people like you ate it up. No proof necesssary. Remember trump is one of the most dishonest people there is in America, why any sane person would believe anything he says is beyond belief.

You realize this shit show all started with trump. All he had to do is say there was dishonesty in the election and people like you ate it up. No proof necesssary. Remember trump is one of the most dishonest people there is in America, why any sane person would believe anything he says is beyond belief.
You just cannot grasp this "independent thinker" thing, can you?

You just cannot grasp this "independent thinker" thing, can you?
You mean more like , not thinking at all. That's exactly how trump gets away with his schemes. He needs ignorant people like you. He knows how to get into your head. He feigns that he cares about you when in reality the guy can't think beyond himself, it's always been all about him and nothing's changed.He actually can make you feel like he's your hero. It's all over then. Think, be your own hero !

Trump does not care about his followers at all.

They are minions for his use and to be cast aside when he is done and needs them no more

Forum List

Back