Desantis says he will not block extradition of Trump if indicted

Not nearly as much fun as it has and will continue to be as we watch you guys twist and shout about how "you almost had him." Russia, two impeachment fiascoes, secret docs, hush money----LOLOLOLOLOL.
Trump was correct in his assesment of you worshippers of his personna when he said he could shoot someone on 5th ave. in N.Y. & still not lose a vote.

He had you pegged for what you really are a long time ago. He nailed your asses but good but you're not self aware enough or too stupid to know what he meant. LOL

Keep worhipping your "prophet".

Ron DeSantis said today that he will not get involved "in any way" with the indictment.

Some Trump supporters have suggested that Desantis could refuse to extradite Trump.

“I have no interest in getting involved in some type of manufactured circus by some Soros DA,” said DeSantis, making a reference to billionaire donor George Soros’s support of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. “He’s trying to do a political spectacle … I’ve got real issues I’ve got to deal with here in the state of Florida.” “We’re not getting involved in it in any way,” he said.
Is extradition an issue for misdemeanors years past the statute of limitations, Simp?

Ron DeSantis said today that he will not get involved "in any way" with the indictment.

Some Trump supporters have suggested that Desantis could refuse to extradite Trump.

“I have no interest in getting involved in some type of manufactured circus by some Soros DA,” said DeSantis, making a reference to billionaire donor George Soros’s support of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. “He’s trying to do a political spectacle … I’ve got real issues I’ve got to deal with here in the state of Florida.” “We’re not getting involved in it in any way,” he said.
Okay, who cares?

Trump was correct in his assesment of you worshippers of his personna when he said he could shoot someone on 5th ave. in N.Y. & still not lose a vote.

He had you pegged for what you really are a long time ago. He nailed your asses but good but you're not self aware enough or too stupid to know what he meant. LOL

Biden is a pedophile, yet you still suck his dick.

Really? What do you think is going to happen if Trump refuses to show up in N.Y. if he is indicted? Think the D.A. is going to just forget about the whole thing?
Yes, the da is going to help Trump to the point. He couldn't pay for all the free TV time to make him a victim. Go ahead and arrest him, the snowflakes you raised will see it. Oh, and independents.

Trump's been accused of sexual perversion & assault by over two dozen women but you still worship him.

The trial starts April 25th.
If he did, execute him. But Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter, and you still suck his dick. Hypocrite.

Trump did great things for all Americans, sorry you traitors think otherwise.

If he did, execute him. But Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter, and you still suck his dick. Hypocrite.
You're a liar, troll. You wouldn't want anything to happen to Trump if he nuked N.Y.C., cultist.

The divorce is final, and it implies yet another huge win by President Joe...

:yes_text12:

Last edited:

Fake headline

Forum List

Back