Desantis says he will not block extradition of Trump if indicted

Desantis also said this is a BS Dem witch hunt and condemned it. You left that part out.

DeSantis saying he's not getting involved because he is too busy with Florida is a joke considering he spent the last week or more on a book tour across the US. His comments also leave question on if he could handle the responsibilities of being POTUS.

So DeSantis only has to plant his face part way up Trump's ass.

Let Ronny boy pull that stunt & Trump will never leave Florida because U.S. Marshall's will be on his ass like a fly on stink the minute he does.
What "stunt" are you referring to? U.S. marshals have no jurisdiction over this worthless case.

What "stunt" are you referring to? U.S. marshals have no jurisdiction over this worthless case.
Really? What do you think is going to happen if Trump refuses to show up in N.Y. if he is indicted? Think the D.A. is going to just forget about the whole thing?

Really? What do you think is going to happen if Trump refuses to show up in N.Y. if he is indicted? Think the D.A. is going to just forget about the whole thing?
The New York DA? What difference does it make? He has no power in Florida.

Nobody with a brain cares what DeSantis does or says in regards to Trump. When all is said & done Desantis' face will be a mirror image of Trump's ass from having it stuffed there during the primaries after Dotard makes a believer out of Ronny boy & the rest of them wen he's the nominee & they all fall in line behind the biggest white collar criminal & conman born in the past 75 years.
So tell us, Clip, how does that brown spot on Biden's ass taste?

Ron DeSantis said today that he will not get involved "in any way" with the indictment.

Some Trump supporters have suggested that Desantis could refuse to extradite Trump.

“I have no interest in getting involved in some type of manufactured circus by some Soros DA,” said DeSantis, making a reference to billionaire donor George Soros’s support of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. “He’s trying to do a political spectacle … I’ve got real issues I’ve got to deal with here in the state of Florida.” “We’re not getting involved in it in any way,” he said.
/——/ That is the correct decision. And you’re assuming Trump would fight extradition.

LMAO, you guys are comical. You got him for sure this time, eh?
Biden got him in 2020: you're late.
1679436277137.jpeg

Hmmm, who carries more weight? The NY DA or the US secret service? I am waiting for your usual juvenile retorts of dope, ass eater, etc. Your intelligence is well known.
And your lack of intelligence is noted if you think that the SS is going to interfere in this matter.

But considering that there's no bottom to Trump's depravity he's liable to drag them into this.

Btw, it's going to be fun watching your boy squirm when the upcoming defemation trial begins in less then a month.

He hasen't been charged yet, has he? Why don't you volunteer to go down there & protect him if he does, tough guy?
He doesn't need my protection. If Trump gets re-elected are you gonna kill yourself?

And your lack of intelligence is noted if you think that the SS is going to interfere in this matter.

But considering that there's no bottom to Trump's depravity he's liable to drag them into this.

Btw, it's going to be fun watching your boy squirm when the upcoming defemation trial begins in less then a month.
Not nearly as much fun as it has and will continue to be as we watch you guys twist and shout about how "you almost had him." Russia, two impeachment fiascoes, secret docs, hush money----LOLOLOLOLOL.

Forum List

Back