DeSantis Publicly Takes President To The Woodshed: 'Until You Secure The Border & Stop Importing COVID-19 I Don't Want To Hear Anything From You!'

The Best! The Best! The Best! :up:

Bravo DeSantis!:clap:

1628204006895.png

And Governor Covid ain't that one
Why not? You don't think Millions of unchecked wetbacks flooding across the border contribute just a wee bit to the crisis?
Of course you don't because the left side is in charge. And that's YOUR team right?
When the right side is in charge next year then

"Oh my God...the border!....the disease!!"

You people are fucking pitiful.

Millions?

There are "millions" of unvaccinated Trumpers.

THAT is the problem
More deflection...more 'your side..my side'. You're boring, and you're probably more boring in real life. I hate this game. It's stupid. Go drink bleach.

I don't think you have any clue how popular Ron DeSantis is in Florida, Jack! I know he's become the target of the Main Stream Media but that's simply because he hasn't caved to the pandemic fear mongering and has allowed Floridians to get back to some semblance of normal life again!
How about dealing with what Desantis is doing. Your meaningless rhetoric is fantasy.

Deal with this.

In other words, DeSantis is quite desperate. His foolish decisions are causing people to get sick as deaths in Florida increase. DeSantis is a Trump Republican.

I am at a loss to explain what Republicans are doing. Issuing executive orders that cause people to get sick does not win votes.

Desantis defends parents right to choose. Those same unvaccinated parents are the ones ending up in hospitals, some dying, and passing the virus onto their children, friends, and co-workers.

The Miami Herald reports, "Florida reported 16,935 new COVID cases, 140 deaths and more than 12,000 people hospitalized in the state as of Tuesday, the third day in a row of record-breaking COVID hospitalizations. Florida, which represents about 6.5% of the U.S. population, accounted for 16% of the country’s new cases on Tuesday, based on the data the state is reporting to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Deal with those issues, then tell us all why Desantis is so popular in Florida.

How about dealing with what Desantis is doing. Your meaningless rhetoric is fantasy.

Deal with this.

In other words, DeSantis is quite desperate. His foolish decisions are causing people to get sick as deaths in Florida increase. DeSantis is a Trump Republican.

I am at a loss to explain what Republicans are doing. Issuing executive orders that cause people to get sick does not win votes.

Desantis defends parents right to choose. Those same unvaccinated parents are the ones ending up in hospitals, some dying, and passing the virus onto their children, friends, and co-workers.

The Miami Herald reports, "Florida reported 16,935 new COVID cases, 140 deaths and more than 12,000 people hospitalized in the state as of Tuesday, the third day in a row of record-breaking COVID hospitalizations. Florida, which represents about 6.5% of the U.S. population, accounted for 16% of the country’s new cases on Tuesday, based on the data the state is reporting to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

They topped 20,000 infections today

Well, I know how popular he's NOT going to be here shortly. :)
It's what happens when you position yourself as Trump 2.0...and it backfires completely on you.
Jack, I hate to break this to you but Florida isn't being "ravaged" by anything despite how hard you on the left try to push that narrative! I live here...do you?

Deal with this.

Because he had the balls NOT to shut down our States entire economy when spineless politicians like Cuomo, Whitmer and Newsome did! You buffoons are calling for more lockdowns now like the first round of lockdowns worked! They didn't and millions of Americans suffered needlessly.

Millions?

There are "millions" of unvaccinated Trumpers.

THAT is the problem
Unvaccinated people aren't bringing in all of these variants, Lesh! On the other hand you've got hundreds of thousands of illegals being dumped all throughout the country since Joe Biden opened up the border. Is it any wonder that we've got a new wave of viruses hitting us? Duh?

WATCH: DeSantis speaks out after his epic takedown of Biden’s border and COVID policies goes viral
SUNSHINE SLAM

WATCH: DeSantis speaks out after his epic takedown of Biden’s border and COVID policies goes viral

- 'Every COVID variant on this planet' is coming through his open border

- 'Biden lectures Americans on COVID restrictions while letting largely unvetted migrants disperse across the country'

- 'Biden is off base demanding Americans follow his edicts while he allows illegal immigrants to flood in from any country they want via Mexico.'

- "This is a guy that ran for president saying he would shut down the virus. He was not going to shut down America or the economy. He would shut down the virus. Yet what is he doing? He is bringing in people from over 100 different countries across the southern border"

- "He is lecturing people about imposing COVID restrictions and lockdowns and not only doing nothing to stop the border surge but actually facilitating it on the on the other hand, he just loses all credibility when it comes to COVID."

AND THERE IS NOT 1 DAMN THING DeSANTIS SAID THAT IS FALSE!

Only illegals don't care about the law. Hypocrites practice it upon the less fortunate.

Recall red State governors not blue State governors!

Because he had the balls NOT to shut down our States entire economy when spineless politicians like Cuomo, Whitmer and Newsome did! You buffoons are calling for more lockdowns now like the first round of lockdowns worked! They didn't and millions of Americans suffered needlessly.
As Florida Burns.

Way to go Governor Covid

It's not about "bringing in" anything.Delta is here..and tens of millions of trumpers are spreading it because they refuse to vaxx
Actually there are more unvaccinated minorities than unvaccinated Trumpers. But lies are all democrats have.

Forum List

Back