DeSantis Publicly Takes President To The Woodshed: 'Until You Secure The Border & Stop Importing COVID-19 I Don't Want To Hear Anything From You!'

The border isn't open. We still have 21,000 Border Patrol agents at work as well as US Customs and Immigration and the US Coast Guard.

Desantis is desperate. This little tantrum is just CYA.
The border is open, the number of migrants being processed by CBP proves it. Desantis is 100% right, Xiden is sending infected migrants all over the US. Xiden needs to be impeached for his criminality, he is deliberately killing Americans with covid.

1628254909244.png

DeSantis via executive order is mandating that businesses can not make their own decisions on what to do with their own business decision to mandate vaccinations or masks in schools....huh? REALLY????

WHILE HE BITCHES about govt mandates coming, HE IS THE ONE, USING GVT POWER, TO MANDATE.

What a hypocrite....
Your post makes no sense, got a link to clarify?

The border is open, the number of migrants being processed by CBP proves it. Desantis is 100% right, Xiden is sending infected migrants all over the US. Xiden needs to be impeached for his criminality, he is deliberately killing Americans with covid.

View attachment 522189
If the border was wide open, the apprehensions would be zero. This post defies reality.

The border isn't open. We still have 21,000 Border Patrol agents at work as well as US Customs and Immigration and the US Coast Guard.

Desantis is desperate. This little tantrum is just CYA.

You are confused Moon Bat. Under Joe Dufus the agents are processing clerks, not border guards.

More Illegals flooded across in July than there were troops in the Normandy invasion.

That idiot Joe Dufus cancelled Trump's agreement with Mexico that kept the Illegals out. How fucking stupid was that? Only an idiot would vote for someone that did something that stupid, don't you think?

In addition the new budget cuts border security by 96%. That is really really dumb, isn't it?

The goddamn Illegals are being disperse all over the US by the filthy ass Dufus Administration and they are sure as hell are coming here to Florida and bringing the Covid infection with them.

Stop being in denial aboiut the damage Joe Dufus is doing to this country. It just makes you look like a fool.

If the border was wide open, the apprehensions would be zero. This post defies reality.
Ever hear of "catch and release", duh.

What "boodndoggle scam"? Stop lying. Lying is all democrats have.
Trump had the border secure, period, and you should know it.

The vast majority of illegals "getting on busses" ( SINGLE MALES) are being taken to other border points AND SENT BACK TO MEXICO

Ever hear of "catch and release", duh.
Ah, another useless lawsuit from a guy that should probably be in jail.

I guess the Trump wall is useless then. Shucks. Almost like it was a waste of billions of dollars.

LOL!! I post a link proving my point, and progs keep up the "big lie" that its only Trumpers that are getting Delta because they are "vaccine hesitant".
My link proved otherwise.
So prove me wrong or stop whining.
Xiden's putting covid infected migrants all over the US is what's spreading Delta.
All the links I have seen (including yours) said that minors and families units are being tested

Ah, another useless lawsuit from a guy that should probably be in jail.

I guess the Trump wall is useless then. Shucks. Almost like it was a waste of billions of dollars.
Trump had the border solved, the migrants waited in Mexico for their hearing.
Xiden busses covid infected migrants all over the US, see the difference?

p.s. Trump had the wall almost completed,
Xiden stopped the wall construction, he wants open borders and covid infections spreading for some reason.

Trump had the border solved, the migrants waited in Mexico for their hearing.
Xiden busses covid infected migrants all over the US, see the difference?

p.s. Trump had the wall almost completed,
Xiden stopped the wall construction, he wants open borders and covid infections spreading for some reason.
It’s a wall. It’s not as if it has to be completed to be effective.

It isnt effective. Nothing more than an ego project.

So, why hasn't Trump's big beautiful vanity wall, Mexico was supposed to pay for, stopped all these people?

Trump humpers blame everyone else but Trump and themselves.
Our law enforcement has sold us out for their salaries, benefits and pensions. When people defend themselves they are targeted as haters and charged with crimes. They follow the dictums of elected/unelected radicals in Prog areas and perhaps Good Old Boys in others. The wall is not about immigration.

All the links I have seen (including yours) said that minors and families units are being tested
Being tested is one thing, the infected walking away is another, this is from the NYT:
"In April, the New York Times wrote an expose' detailing how the Biden administration contracted numerous hotels asking them to quarantine thousands of infected COVID-19 migrants. The infected individuals then simply walked away and continued their journey into the interior of the United States. Border czar and VP Kamala Harris has not come up with nor implemented any plan that would slow down the crisis at the border, and the heat just keeps rising."

Forum List

Back