DeSantis of Florida pulling Billions fromBlackRock.

Do you support showing R and X rated films to children younger than nine years old. I don’t.

Very young children some, who still believe in Santa Claus, should not be groomed by their school teachers or convinced they need to change their sex. They need to be learning reading, writing and math not.
Between BlackRock and Vanguard, they own nearly the entire planet, and everything and everyone. He will get uncomfortable and deflect from such a question.

ESG is about power, and manipulating folks. It is about technocracy, and destroying the free market. They don't want competition anymore from small businesses and small farms.

It is about making any other narratives impossible, this is why the destruction of the basic unit of political power, the family, must be achieved for them.

Poor, put upon Disney, eh? P'raps had they not lied through their corporate teeth about the anti-grooming law he passed, he'd have left them alone. As it is, he NAILED their ass to the wall and their stock hasn't shown any signs of bouncing back. They had the sweetest of all deals in Florida and went and tried "woke". The "don't say gay" bullshit was a straight up lie that only partisan fools believed. That law stopped teachers of kindergartners to third grade from teaching kids about sex. Any person who thinks that should be happening, needs to be educated with extreme force.

Disney's death throes will be delicious.

Don't mess with the children.

The first amendment doesn't require businesses to host speech.

The first amendment doesn't mention private businesses at all. It mentions Congress. Exclusively.

The 14th amendment extends those prohibitions to states. Not twitter.

Thus, the State punishing free speech has profoundly different legal implications than a private business merely removing it from their property. The former is explicitly prohibited by 1st and 14th amendment.

The latter, not restricted by the Bill of Rights at all.

The word 'discrimination' doesn't appear anywhere in the law you cited. You've imagined it.

Nor are there any provisions for the elimination of provider status. You've imagined that too.

Businesses do have the right to set terms of service. Anyone joining their service agrees to this TOS. If a person violates it -according to the site- they are subject to removal.

All meaningless nonsense. There's no 'colluding with oligarchs' provisions in any law you've cited.

You imagined it all.
Apparantly you missed the part where the government colluded with the business to censor things, retard!

That, by definition, is fascism.

What do R and X rated films have to do with Disney being punished by Ron DeSantis for disagreeing with the State of Florida?
The age of the children is what concerns me. If I I sent my children of that age to a child care center I would not want the employees teaching them about sex, cross dressing or changing their gender.

I also oppose very young children being entertained by drag queens. I taught my daughter to be careful of strangers. I can imagine a very young child who had seen drag queens perform might feel they were harmless. Unfortunately, not all are.

Now I firmly support sex education at a slightly older age of 12 or 13 but any discussion of gender change should involve the parents.

Perhaps you feel it would be nice if Disney World in Orlando might open a theater that would allow kids age five to eight to see cartoons of Mickey and Minnie Mouse or Cinderella having sex. You might argue that is just free speech.

I am for age appropriate sex education. Six year old kids are not legally allowed to enter establishments that show X rated films. I don’t see that limiting as free speech in any way.

Yeah, remember when Disney excercised its free speech and disagreed with the governor publically.....and DeSantis used the power of the State to punish Disney, incurring 1 Billion dollars in debt for the State of Florida in the process?

Nothing says 'free speech' like the State punishing those who say something the State doesn't like.
The people working and living around Disney are the ones who will have to pay more in taxes now, because Disney no longer has the special privilege tax exemption for the state of Florida, because Disney decided to get involved with Faggotry issues which the voters of the state of Florida, mostly parents who didnt want faggots teaching their kids about gender issues. That was why Governor Desantis got reelected not only by lots of whites and black down here in Florida, but the Hispanics also.

Florida, DeSantis yank billions in investments from 'woke' BlackRock over ESG investing Whether you like him or not he just doesn't just talk the talk he walks the walk as the saying goes. The man gets things done he reminds me of past governors we have had here I Florida just that they were Democrats. :) :beer:
I didn't know DeSantis was a billionaire. He sits no go as Potus of 24. We had a billionaire and that turned out poorly. How did he make so much money, being a governor??

Last edited:
I didn't know DeSantis was a billionaire. He sits no go as Potus of 24. We had a billionaire and that turned out poorly. How did he make so much money, being a governor.
Where did you get the idea that DeSantis was a billionaire?

Ron DeSantis, the person best positioned to challenge Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024, has more in common with Barack Obama than his Republican rival—at least when it comes to personal finances. DeSantis, who currently serves as Florida’s governor, has limited private sector business experience and a personal balance sheet to match. At the end of last year, he was worth about $320,000 and still owed roughly $20,000 in student loans, according to a financial disclosure report he filed in June.

So its free speech....unless you don't like the speech. Then you're cool with the State punishing those who contradict it.

I don't think free speech means what you think it means.
Did someone take their freedom of speech away? What the fuck does the first amendment have to do with this story? :cuckoo:

Ron DeSantis, the person best positioned to challenge Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024, has more in common with Barack Obama than his Republican rival—at least when it comes to personal finances. DeSantis, who currently serves as Florida’s governor, has limited private sector business experience and a personal balance sheet to match. At the end of last year, he was worth about $320,000 and still owed roughly $20,000 in student loans, according to a financial disclosure report he filed in June.
He's po. Harry Truman was po, too.

Nope. As demonstrated by the first word of the first Amendment.

Your examples are private businesses. Mine are the state punishing free speech because someone disagreed wtih them. And not just any State. But DeSantis' Florida.
Are you under the impression that if you merely say some negative things about Florida, its governor or its bills, you are now immune from any pushback? Why wouldnt DeSantis use his power to fuck over people who fuck him over?

Are you under the impression that if you merely say some negative things about Florida, its governor or its bills, you are now immune from any pushback? Why wouldnt DeSantis use his power to fuck over people who fuck him over?
Blackrock and Disney are at DeSantis' feet. The White House is next!

Thank but I am not going to vote for him, I am going to vote for a democrat.

Florida, DeSantis yank billions in investments from 'woke' BlackRock over ESG investing!!

So its free speech....unless you don't like the speech. Then you're cool with the State punishing those who contradict it.

I don't think free speech means what you think it means.
I surmise gov and the GOP relies on free speech, only it is uplifting to them and pass their smell test.

As I mentioned in the other thread....Blackrock was the main driver of the Thankgiving ESG rule change.....I don't think it took much prodding though as it was Trump stone (rule) the dem leftists forgot to turn over.

I really really hope desantis runs for president. This country desperately needs him.

I've been saying for years now esg scores are erroding away our country from the inside out and not enough people know about them

Yeah, remember when Disney excercised its free speech and disagreed with the governor publically.....and DeSantis used the power of the State to punish Disney, incurring 1 Billion dollars in debt for the State of Florida in the process?

Nothing says 'free speech' like the State punishing those who say something the State doesn't like.

Exercising free speech and lying are not the same thing.

Disney went on the offense against desantis and dubbing his bill don't say gay, argued it damaged the alphabet people, called it transphobic and all kinds of other stuff.

But the fact is the bill didn't even have the word gay in it or anything. It was to protect children in schools so transgender pushing couldn't be pushed on to like kindergartners. That's it, it was to keep sexual issues out of grade school classes in public schools.

But you don't care about kids. You just care about being a contrarian and blindly arguing for your side without actually knowing anything.

I didn't know DeSantis was a billionaire. He sits no go as Potus of 24. We had a billionaire and that turned out poorly. How did he make so much money, being a governor??

Ask Nasty Nancy how she racked up $140M net worth on a $174K salary.

Forum List

Back