DeSantis making Florida great again

Florida would have been a New York, Illinois or California type of disaster if that worthless Democrat crackhead Negro Gillum had been elected Governor.

Gov. DeSantis invalidates all local COVID-19 emergency orders

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WWSB) - Gov. Ron DeSantis signed an executive order Monday invalidating local COVID-19 ordinances, beginning July 1.

In the meantime, DeSantis announced at a news conference that he is also suspending, under executive power, any local emergency orders relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. Touting Florida’s vaccination efforts and reluctance to impose strict measures, such as lockdowns as some other states have done in the past year, he said any additional restrictions are not justifiable.

“I think that’s the evidence-based thing to do,” DeSantis said, speaking at a waterfront restaurant in St. Petersburg. “I think folks that are saying they need to be policing people at this point, if you’re saying that, then you’re really saying you don’t believe in the vaccines, you don’t believe in the data, you don’t believe in the science.”

DeSantis also signed Senate Bill 2006 into law, which would ban vaccination passports, and give the governor power to override local orders during health crises and directing state agencies to plan for future pandemics.

In addition to barring COVID-19 passports, the measure would require local emergency orders to be narrowly tailored and to be extended in seven-day increments for a maximum duration of 42 days. Currently, such orders can be issued initially for seven days and extended indefinitely in seven-day increments.

“Importantly, the limitation does not apply to a hurricane or other weather-related emergencies, which are (the) overwhelming majority of our emergencies within the state of Florida,” Burgess said.

The bill would give the governor power to override local orders if they are determined to “unnecessarily restrict individual rights or liberties.”

Among other aspects of the bill, state agencies would be required to develop by the end of 2022 public health emergency plans, and the Division of Emergency Management would have to stockpile personal protective equipment.

DeSantis said citizens have been chaffing with having to live under unnecessary restrictions. He encouraged people to get vaccinated. “We want to have people enjoy themselves and live freely in the State of Florida.”

America can have him once he is finished Making Florida Great Again
I was just talking to Republican relatives in Florida and they think he is terrible.

What A post.

How about some details? Why, specifically, do they not like him?

They would have rather had Gillam?
There did not appear to like anything about him and think that he is incompetent.
Same here....

My family there, calls him DeathSantis! :D
Childish.
Immature.
Yet you brag about it.
Yes, for certain, it is childish! :)

But they are in their 80s and do not like his handling of COVID in their nursing homes and assisted living homes and his push to protect his buddies running them from lawsuits for wrong doings and neglect...

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WWSB) - Gov. Ron DeSantis signed an executive order Monday invalidating local COVID-19 ordinances, beginning July 1.

In the meantime, DeSantis announced at a news conference that he is also suspending, under executive power, any local emergency orders relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. Touting Florida’s vaccination efforts and reluctance to impose strict measures, such as lockdowns as some other states have done in the past year, he said any additional restrictions are not justifiable.

“I think that’s the evidence-based thing to do,” DeSantis said, speaking at a waterfront restaurant in St. Petersburg. “I think folks that are saying they need to be policing people at this point, if you’re saying that, then you’re really saying you don’t believe in the vaccines, you don’t believe in the data, you don’t believe in the science.”

DeSantis also signed Senate Bill 2006 into law, which would ban vaccination passports, and give the governor power to override local orders during health crises and directing state agencies to plan for future pandemics.

In addition to barring COVID-19 passports, the measure would require local emergency orders to be narrowly tailored and to be extended in seven-day increments for a maximum duration of 42 days. Currently, such orders can be issued initially for seven days and extended indefinitely in seven-day increments.

“Importantly, the limitation does not apply to a hurricane or other weather-related emergencies, which are (the) overwhelming majority of our emergencies within the state of Florida,” Burgess said.

The bill would give the governor power to override local orders if they are determined to “unnecessarily restrict individual rights or liberties.”

Among other aspects of the bill, state agencies would be required to develop by the end of 2022 public health emergency plans, and the Division of Emergency Management would have to stockpile personal protective equipment.

DeSantis said citizens have been chaffing with having to live under unnecessary restrictions. He encouraged people to get vaccinated. “We want to have people enjoy themselves and live freely in the State of Florida.”

I was just talking to Republican relatives in Florida and they think he is terrible.

What A post.

There did not appear to like anything about him and think that he is incompetent.

Florida is the best run state. That is why we have so many people flooding in here that are running away from Democrat controlled states.

That place is a cesspool. One giant trailer park with Disney Land. And if it wasn't for the cocaine money, Miami would still be a cesspool. The only people flocking there are retirees that are to lazy to wipe their own asses. The only thing with any value in that shit hole is Cape Kennedy.

I agree that Miami is a cesspool. Run locally by Democrats. Far too many Negroes, New York assholes and Hispanics.

That is why I never go down there.

Not to ruin your racist bullshit rant....but the Mayor of Miami is a Republican.

If you never go down there, how do you know it is a cesspool?

Let me repeat. THE MAYOR OF MIAMI IS A PUB.

You are useless.

DeSantis is a great governor

What A post.

Florida is the best run state. That is why we have so many people flooding in here that are running away from Democrat controlled states.

That place is a cesspool. One giant trailer park with Disney Land. And if it wasn't for the cocaine money, Miami would still be a cesspool. The only people flocking there are retirees that are to lazy to wipe their own asses. The only thing with any value in that shit hole is Cape Kennedy.

CAPE KENNEDY? It has not been called that since 1973, you ignorant old fuck.

Let me guess....you visited Constantinople last year.

Houses down here are selling in one day. People all over the country want to move to Florida.

PLEASE STAY THE FUCK OUT, LEFTIST CUCKS.

Kooks elect kooks. To misquote Rosseau, Man is born free, and in Florida humanity is in chains of ignorance.

Will you please tell all your asshole liberal friends to stop moving here. Pass along your sentiments to everyone yiu know.

LEFTY CUCKS....STAY THE FUCK OUT OF FLORIDA. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

That’s right assholes, with all that big NY money we made, we could afford a winter place with the sole purpose of making you people miserable!

LEFTY CUCKS....STAY THE FUCK OUT OF FLORIDA. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME
Too bad fucko!

Let me get this straight

Northern Liberals say Florida sucks, but they are moving here.

Seems like perfect lefty cuck pretzel logic.

Yes, northern liberal morons move here to get out of New York, then the fuck wads vote to turn it into New York. They are stupid people, very stupid
My parents neighbors. They live in Crystal River.

Moved down from Connecticut. Said they were fleeing high taxes and COVID oppression...then they cut down all the trees in their yard and bash Desantis.

How green! They tore down 2 acres of Live Oaks to have a huge yard to mow....which is now all weeds,

Fucking northerners. Stay the fuck away.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
That’s right assholes, with all that big NY money we made, we could afford a winter place with the sole purpose of making you people miserable!

I am fine with a winter place. Just dont move here for good. Stay in your shitholes.

So, the Florida Man stories are true! Apparently the disease goes right to the top.
You do realize that many of them are from deep blue areas and moved to Florida.
True, it's only a matter of time before Florida will be reliably in the Democratic column. That should go far towards reversing the Florida Man stereotype the reds have fostered.

So, the Florida Man stories are true! Apparently the disease goes right to the top.
You do realize that many of them are from deep blue areas and moved to Florida.
True, it's only a matter of time before Florida will be reliably in the Democratic column. That should go far towards reversing the Florida Man stereotype the reds have fostered.

How will it turn blue and why?

Forum List

Back