Our Partners In Peace (TM) Iran Depicts Blowing Up Capitol As Biden Prepares to Capitulate to Them

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When people yell DEATH TO AMERICA you can’t tell if they are Americans or Iranians.

Iran released a provocative new video over the weekend that depicts its military forces blowing up the United States Capitol building, a threat that comes as the Biden administration inches closer to providing Tehran with billions of dollars in economic sanctions relief.

The video debuted Sunday on Iranian state-controlled television before Iranian supreme leader Ali Khamenei delivered remarks, in which he praised the country's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, the paramilitary force that has killed Americans, and celebrated IRGC leader Qassem Soleimani, who was killed in a drone strike by the former Trump administration.

In the video clip, armed IRGC forces are seen marching before the U.S. Capitol's famous dome explodes. It also shows Iranian forces marching on Jerusalem.

The video and Khamenei's remarks come as the Biden administration engages in diplomacy with Iran aimed at inking a revamped nuclear deal. The administration is reportedly prepared to lift crippling sanctions on Iran's banks, diplomats, and oil trade, signaling that Washington is desperate to entice Iran into accepting a deal that would only partially unwind its growing nuclear program.

When people yell DEATH TO AMERICA you can’t tell if they are Americans or Iranians.
Maybe they're working together but regardless, the important thing is that when someone tells you they want to kill you, believe them.
As the Israelis like to say:
"If Someone Rises Up to Kill You, Kill Him First"

I wonder if Barry, the Tan Messiah, Obama has ever heard that expression? I'm not sure but I think it just might be important for him to twig to the chance the Israelis MEAN IT.

Maybe they're working together but regardless, the important thing is that when someone tells you they want to kill you, believe them.

I wonder if Barry, the Tan Messiah, Obama has ever heard that expression? I'm not sure but I think it just might be important for him to twig to the chance the Israelis MEAN IT.
Yep. Hitler told everyone his ambitions and all but Churchill took him at his word.

Yep. Hitler told everyone his ambitions and all but Churchill took him at his word.

~~~~~~
By then it was too late and by May of 1940 it became reality to everyone across the world. Yet, it would take nearly 20 months for America to react when attacked on Dec 7, 1941 by Japan.... and Germany to declared war on America four days later on Dec 11, 1941.

Forum List

Back