DeSantis Leads Trump in New Pennsylvania Poll

You dont honestly expect Americans to vote Biden back into office, do you? That seems incredibly unlikely. LEts assume you luck out and Biden dies before 24. Who do you run that beats DeSantis or Trump?
I don’t think it will be Biden.

Maybe Newsom. Maybe Cory Booker. Buttigieg. Kamala?

Not sure.

Yes.

If any of these “radical bums” is against Trump, make that a hell yes.
Kamala will never win another election for the rest of her life. Her political career is over. If you cant see that, you arent very astute.

Pete is a complete loser candidate. No one likes Pete.

If you think that people outside of California are going to vote for Newsom, you are a god damn fool. NOBODY wants that guy ruining our nation as bad as he ruined California. Have you not noticed the mass exodus from California? That guy is HATED.

gtopa1

Whats there to disagree with? It’s just a fact that by 2028 Desantis will be 2 years removed from the Florida Governors office. He can’t run again. Unless he’s going to primary Rick Scott there won’t be a Senate seat for him to run for. What office is he going to hold for 2 years that will keep him in the news cycle?

Kamala will never win another election for the rest of her life. Her political career is over. If you cant see that, you arent very astute.

Pete is a complete loser candidate. No one likes Pete.

If you think that people outside of California are going to vote for Newsom, you are a god damn fool. NOBODY wants that guy ruining our nation as bad as he ruined California. Have you not noticed the mass exodus from California? That guy is HATED.
Bookmarked. Guess we’ll see huh?

If you go with Trump, and it looks like you will, I think anyone on my list can take him down.

There’s a reason Biden got 81 million votes. And it isn’t because of Biden.

I don’t think it will be Biden.

Maybe Newsom. Maybe Cory Booker. Buttigieg. Kamala?

Not sure.
Maybe Newsom the other 3 are pretty terrible. But to your point I do agree that Trump is poison, and makes any candidate who opposes him at least viable. Look at the muppet we have in office current for proof of that

Name who that someone good is. The deck is stacked and the GOP are the suckers at the table.

DeSantis, DeWine, Kemp, Abbot. There are lots of them.

And you are completely wrong about the deck being stacked against the GOP. It's stacked against the Democrats. That's why Biden can win the popular vote by 7 million and win the election because he won WI, GA and AZ collectively by 44,000 votes. It's why Trump can lose the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and be elected President.

In every single swing state, Trump's endorsed candidates lost outright. In almost every other election, Trump's endorsed candidates lagged comps. For example, in Ohio, JD Vance lagged Mike DeWine by 13 points. In blue states where "normal" Republican governors were replaced by Trump candidates, they got blown out by 20-30 points.

The crazy conspiracies and grievance politics of Trump is a loser. People don't want it. MAGA has to pull its collective head out of its ass and realize that most of the country doesn't want their crazy.

DeSantis, DeWine, Kemp, Abbot. There are lots of them.

And you are completely wrong about the deck being stacked against the GOP. It's stacked against the Democrats. That's why Biden can win the popular vote by 7 million and win the election because he won WI, GA and AZ collectively by 44,000 votes. It's why Trump can lose the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and be elected President.

In every single swing state, Trump's endorsed candidates lost outright. In almost every other election, Trump's endorsed candidates lagged comps. For example, in Ohio, JD Vance lagged Mike DeWine by 13 points. In blue states where "normal" Republican governors were replaced by Trump candidates, they got blown out by 20-30 points.

The crazy conspiracies and grievance politics of Trump is a loser. People don't want it. MAGA has to pull its collective head out of its ass and realize that most of the country doesn't want their crazy.
Dewine is terrible.

Republicans gotta beat MAGA.

Or Democrats will beat MAGA.

Poor Toro….

EE0422F3-E9EA-4BF8-9F4B-6E814D7F0402.jpeg

But better than Trump.

He outperformed Trump's endorsed Senate candidate by 13 points.

This happened all across America.

People outside of MAGA are tired of Trump's batshit loon crazy.
I live in Ohio I wouldn’t piss on Dewine if he were on fire to put him out.

Forum List

Back