DeSantis haul

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

I see DeSantis as a great alternative to Trump should Trump be unable to complete the mission.
There are things I like better about D and things I like better about T

It will be very interesting.. debate time

I won't say who I am leaning toward right now. one thing that bugs me about T is his criticism of D and Disney

I don't see where D did or said anything wrong about the hated Disney. If Walt could come back, he'd be kicking ass over there

The 2024 Presidential Election will be a clusterfuck.

DeSantis will be President one day but I think it is more likely to be 2028.

Sometimes thread moves are unjustifiable. The move of this thread was perfectly appropriate.

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

I see DeSantis as a great alternative to Trump should Trump be unable to complete the mission.

I see DeSantis as a much better GOP candidate than Trump. He right of Trump on every single issue. Especially with his stance on cutting spending and the role of the Federal Reserve.

I see DeSantis as a much better GOP candidate than Trump. He right of Trump on every single issue. Especially with his stance on cutting spending and the role of the Federal Reserve.
Plus, let’s face facts. He has already established an ability to govern.

The R side of the race has a strong bench.
The D side of the race has no bench at all.

And he made the mistake of announcing there. So again, thats his problem. No one else cares.
Twitter screwed up. Sometimes P.A. Systems don’t work. Sometimes fire-alarms sound. Shit happens. The failure of Twitter to handle the volume of viewers is entirely on Twitter.

The extent to which it undercut the moment for DeSantis is all but inconsequential.

Forum List

Back