DeSantis haul

A desert mirage has more of a claim to depth than anything you’ve ever posted.
You angling for a taste of Ronny ass for when Trump goes to the slammer?

Good to have a backup plan for when things go south, right Ace?

Probably corporate/megadonor types.

That was the lamest campaign kickoff in history. No way that's grass roots energy that's boosting his $ haul. That's Club 4 Growth energy.
Yeah, heard it was pretty bad.

Not as bad as Giuliani’s Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference…that is still the gold standard for fuckups… but pretty close.

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

I see DeSantis as a great alternative to Trump should Trump be unable to complete the mission.

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

I see DeSantis as a great alternative to Trump should Trump be unable to complete the mission.
I think DeSantis has a 0.000000001% chance of winning presidency. He is well hated by democrats. Good luck getting blacks and mexicans to vote for him. I can't believe people are stupid enough to give fundraiser money to the idiot.

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

One thing DeSantis has that Trump never developed is how to use system to violate the system at the same time.

He got the legislature to change their own laws just for him so he could run for POTUS and not have to resign.

I do wonder though how effective he will be without his party having a super majority in both sides of Congress.

Forum List

Back