DeSantis haul

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

I see DeSantis as a great alternative to Trump should Trump be unable to complete the mission.

Probably corporate/megadonor types.

That was the lamest campaign kickoff in history. No way that's grass roots energy that's boosting his $ haul. That's Club 4 Growth energy.

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

I see DeSantis as a great alternative to Trump should Trump be unable to complete the mission.
The limp noodle has a very punchable face. Ever notice that?

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

If only he hadn't fucked up his campaign announcement. :auiqs.jpg:

If only he hadn't fucked up his campaign announcement. :auiqs.jpg:
I just watched Mehdi Hasan rip DeSanto to pieces on his "supposed" great Covid response for Florida.
Covid and how well he served the people of Florida is so full of lies. Trump should seize on the facts concerning because it's a big part of DaSantos' campaign. I'll guarantee you that Biden will.

Last edited:
How did he fuck up his announcement?. Blame twitter for the glitchy rollout
He chose Twitter to do it....

Seriously do you think Biden or Trump would ever announce using that method? Nope...

Get as many media companies in as possible... Get as much exposure as possible...

I just watched Mehdi Hassan rip DeSanto to pieces on his "supposed" great Covid response for Florida.
Covid and how well he served the people of Florida is so full of lies. Trump should seize on the facts concerning because it's a big part of DaSantos' campaign. I'll guarantee you that Biden will.
The truth about his COVID response and the real carnage of what happened in Florida WILL come out. It's only a matter of time.

How did he fuck up his announcement?. Blame twitter for the glitchy rollout

And that's part of the problem, eh? DeSantis trusts a bullshitter like Elon to provide a stable platform for his campaign kickoff. Only thing worse would have been to launch on Truth Social.

And that's part of the problem, eh? DeSantis trusts a bullshitter like Elon to provide a stable platform for his campaign kickoff. Only thing worse would have been to launch on Truth Social.
The Musk angle. -$$$ Twitter loser. He could give a rats ass about DeSanto. Before the "announcement" Musk was saying this Twitter event is going to be better, and even threw in better than Fox News. LOL. Musk even said Fox News is now MSM. He really thinks that shit show would be the cat's media meow, propelling Twitter into the best media outlet there is. Now who do you know that thinks that way? RWing bullshitters.

The Musk angle. -$$$ Twitter loser. He could give a rats ass about DeSanto. Before the "announcement" Musk was saying this Twitter event is going to be better, and even threw in better than Fox News. LOL. Musk even said Fox News is now MSM. He really thinks that shit show would be the cat's media meow, propelling Twitter into the best media outlet there is. Now who do you know that thinks that way? RWing bullshitters.

Why ppl believe that Musk actually knows shit, I don't know. People want to believe it I guess.

Not a bad day.

Good haul.

Poor Ronny. Fucked up his own one car funeral.

Stick a fork in.

Poor Ronny. Fucked up his own one car funeral.

Stick a fork in.
You’re a complete asshole. Morons like you think that a glitch in an announcement dooms a campaign.

You’re more shallow than a mirage in the desert.

You’re a complete asshole. Morons like you think that a glitch in an announcement dooms a campaign.

You’re more shallow than a mirage in the desert.
How's his chimp laugh working out for him? All good?

Forum List

Back