Derek Chauvin trial Juror 52 speaks out about proceedings, deliberating a guilty verdict

Still wondering how you convict someone of three charges all involving the death of one person. Murder, manslaughter. Which is it?

That the jury never sent a single note to the judge tells us that the jury barely deliberated at all. Never happens in such cases, but it happened here.

Deliberations on charges like these take days, so no, they really didn't do much deliberating.

Too bad Maxine gave him an out with her big hateful mouth....

No she didn't, I have Benjamin that says that verdict doesn't get overturned from that bullshit.

She still should have kept her mouth shut.
She can not...she is a racist hater and should resign her seat....I bet she gets beat in 22...she has a serious challenger...a self employed black man in her district....he is very popular....

That the trial should have been moved out of Minneapolis is a solid ground for any appeal and the convictions being overturned.

That the dolts of the Minneapolis City Council shoveled millions to the Floyd family pre-trial is another solid ground on which to appeal the convictions and have them overturned.

That the trial judge allowed Floyd's brother, who had no probative value, to testify is another solid ground for overturning the convictions.

Maxine Water's remarks are another.

There are more as well.

That the trial should have been moved out of Minneapolis is a solid ground for any appeal and the convictions being overturned.

That the dolts of the Minneapolis City Council shoveled millions to the Floyd family pre-trial is another sold ground to appeal the convictions and have them overturned.

That the trial judge allowed Floyd's brother, who had no probative value, to testify is another solid ground for overturning the convictions.

There are more as well.
Love the Ross video....

Too bad Maxine gave him an out with her big hateful mouth....

No she didn't, I have Benjamin that says that verdict doesn't get overturned from that bullshit.

She still should have kept her mouth shut.
She can not...she is a racist hater and should resign her seat....I bet she gets beat in 22...she has a serious challenger...a self employed black man in her district....he is very popular....

She is twisted, it shows in her face.

My question is a simple question: besides always blaming the police, why do we not also hold the individual or individuals involved in the incident with the law enforcement accountable for their actions?

In other words when you are confronted by law enforcement, comply with their demands; the place to argue the merits of the encounter is in court. Personal accountability goes a long way in de-escalation of a situation.

This is like a Prog remake of the classic movie "12 Angry Men" - now reimagined as "12 Intimidated People". It's too bad that nobody with the integrity of the movie's Juror 8 was on Chauvin's jury.

Last edited:

That the dolts of the Minneapolis City Council shoveled millions to the Floyd family pre-trial is another solid ground on which to appeal the convictions and have them overturned.

There are more as well.
How about the fact that Chauvin followed proper police protocol, and he never touched Floyd's windpipe. Whole trial was a racist, anti-white, anti-police sham, all designed to avoid riots. Who will be locked up next, under false pretenses ?

Damn fools are wrecking law enforcement in this country.

This is like a Prog remake of the classic movie "12 Angry Men" - now reimagined by "12 Intimidated People". It's too bad that nobody with the integrity of the movie's Juror 8 was on Chauvin's jury.
Nobody like Henry Fonda (Juror 8) there. All just intimidated, coerced cowards.

Bet them their site membership.

A good way to purge USMB of its racists.
Whether it gets overturned or not, has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Overturn or acquittal, depends on guts with honesty, vs cowardice with dishonesty.

Forum List

Back