Derek Chauvin trial Juror 52 speaks out about proceedings, deliberating a guilty verdict

Still wondering how you convict someone of three charges all involving the death of one person. Murder, manslaughter. Which is it?

That the jury never sent a single note to the judge tells us that the jury barely deliberated at all. Never happens in such cases, but it happened here.

Deliberations on charges like these take days, so no, they really didn't do much deliberating.

Chauvin wasn't convicted because of his actions, which by the way were consistent with Minneapolis PD rules... He was convicted in order to stop further riots, arson and violence, which by the way are still going on.
That fact is that other jurors have stated that they were worried if they acquitted Chauvin there would be further destruction.

**********​

No she didn't, I have Benjamin that says that verdict doesn't get overturned from that bullshit.
Bet them their site membership.

A good way to purge USMB of its racists.
Whether it gets overturned or not, has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Overturn or acquittal, depends on guts with honesty, vs cowardice with dishonesty.

~~~~~~
The fact that the jury pool was tainted by threats og general violence if Chauvin was not covicted and that a Congress woman, one Maxine Waters threatened the jury decision, calls for a mistrial and complete change of venue to a completely different city.

Still wondering how you convict someone of three charges all involving the death of one person. Murder, manslaughter. Which is it?

That the jury never sent a single note to the judge tells us that the jury barely deliberated at all. Never happens in such cases, but it happened here.

Deliberations on charges like these take days, so no, they really didn't do much deliberating.

They were scared shitless!
Who wants to admit that? :crybaby:

Too bad Maxine gave him an out with her big hateful mouth....

No she didn't, I have Benjamin that says that verdict doesn't get overturned from that bullshit.

She still should have kept her mouth shut.
She can not...she is a racist hater and should resign her seat....I bet she gets beat in 22...she has a serious challenger...a self employed black man in her district....he is very popular....

I could care less about her being a racist hater. The fact that she is a race-bater is more concerning. She also calls for violence which is something I thought the Left did not want from elected officials.

She can not...she is a racist hater and should resign her seat....I bet she gets beat in 22...she has a serious challenger...a self employed black man in her district....he is very popular....

I could care less about her being a racist hater. The fact that she is a race-bater is more concerning. She also calls for violence which is something I thought the Left did not want from elected officials.

The left has 'selective amnesia' when it comes to their elected officials concerning violence. It took Bi-Dung like what, after 4 months of ongoing riots, to comment against it last year?

Bet them their site membership.

A good way to purge USMB of its racists.
Seeing as you and most of your fellow leftards are supposed to be gone from here after being shown to be liars about Russian Collusion and Sicknick you can shove it up your racist ass.

The left has 'selective amnesia' when it comes to their elected officials concerning violence. It took Bi-Dung like what, after 4 months of ongoing riots, to comment against it last year?

yes. They turned a blind eye to countless burnings, looting, and violence that occurred in cities throughout 2020 and then lost their shit on January 6 because windows and doors were smashed at the US Capitol and the election confirmation process was disrupted for hours.

yes. They turned a blind eye to countless burnings, looting, and violence that occurred in cities throughout 2020 and then lost their shit on January 6 because windows and doors were smashed at the US Capitol and the election confirmation process was disrupted for hours.

Just goes to show you Big Left really only gets upset when the rich white folks are in danger.

Forum List

Back