Derek Chauvin released on bond!

Are you ready to riot lefties? Innocent cop is finally out of jail! Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING? Certainly not the Black and liberal racist community who weren't willing to wait for the evidence and had the guy tried and executed the day Floyd died of his own Fentynal overdose.

I expected this to happen and now expect he will eventually be cleared 100%. I hope this guy sues the motherf*@kers for all they're worth.

And I hope the BLM idiots go BERZERK. Maybe this time the city will finally get fed up sick and tired of these idiots and use real bullets this time.

He should move to Greece and become a Greek cop. Sun, sand, ancient ruins . . . lots and lots of Ouzo.

Are you ready to riot lefties? Innocent cop is finally out of jail!

Derek Chauvin, one of the four former officers charged in the killing of George Floyd, has been released from prison on bond, according to Hennepin County records.
noncashbond10072020-p1-xlarge.gif

Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

You wouldn't know truth and Justice if it hit you in the ass. In your eyes Chauvin just reminded you of the good ole days, when a cop could kill a black man and get a promotion for it.
FE5F39D6-64CE-4B0C-B1C3-33439AA57B27.jpeg

"there's no excuse for the rioting and looting that followed [George Floyd's questionable death: hint -- it was due to fentanyl overdose]" -- Mike Pence

Derek Chauvin, one of the four former officers charged in the killing of George Floyd, has been released from prison on bond, according to Hennepin County records.

Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

You wouldn't know truth and Justice if it hit you in the ass. In your eyes Chauvin just reminded you of the good ole days, when a cop could kill a black man and get a promotion for it.

guess what asshole, whites are killed far more then blacks by cops even though blacks commit 70% of all crime.

I used to watched his show all the time. He may as well go back driving a cab for a living.

I am glad that he was able to post bond.

I assume that some supporters helped him raise the necessary money.

I hope that those supporters will also help him hire the best lawyers possible.

Presumably, his supporters are also helping with security for him, especially on the night of November 3, when the Dems win in a landslide.

Although I do not believe in God, I hope that She/He has mercy on our nation.

guess what asshole, whites are killed far more then blacks by cops even though blacks commit 70% of all crime.

Guess what asshole since you dickheads love to throw out PER CAPITA numbers your assertion is false as hell. Also black folks don't commit 70% of all crime, that is just a straight up lie. Get your shit correct ass clown.

Guess what asshole since you dickheads love to throw out PER CAPITA numbers your assertion is false as hell. Also black folks don't commit 70% of all crime, that is just a straight up lie. Get your shit correct ass clown.
blacks commit 98 percent of murders to other blacks in shitcago

You can try to help or just stay in denial

Or smoke a joint with kamalla

So Chicago makes up all of America, I thought Trump was going to stop the violence in Chicago in a week.

Or I could just hand Pence a fly swatter.

So Chicago makes up all of America, I thought Trump was going to stop the violence in Chicago in a week.

So you agree, excellent...................................

There would have been less flies if Harris kept her legs crossed

.........but it seems like they ended up landing on a pile shit.

No I can't agree with lying right wing talking points.

I don't usually do predictions, but I predict Chauvin will get off on his charges. It almost always goes the way of the police.

Not as sure about this one:

And if anyone in Florida gets off their butts and go after actual voter fraud:

.........but it seems like they ended up landing on a pile shit.

No I can't agree with lying right wing talking points.
Do you agree that Harris is delusional for claiming Biden did not say he was going to end fracking, or are you going to live the rest of your sad life as a delusional fentanyl addict

Forum List

Back