They say animal cruelty is one sign of a sociopath.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019

Two former Maine police officers were charged with animal cruelty last week, reportedly on allegations that, while on duty, they beat multiple porcupines to death with retractable batons.

The accusations against the Rockland police officers, who were fired in September, were detailed in a report filed by an investigator with the Maine Warden Service, the law enforcement arm of the state’s Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife, according to the local Courier Gazette, which viewed the document.

The former officers, Addison Cox and Michael Rolerson, admitted to killing several porcupines when speaking to a Game Warden investigator, according to the Gazette, but expressed regret over it. Rolerson also admitted to sometimes pepper-spraying porcupines. Another officer allegedly posted video of one of the attacks to Snapchat.

Two Cops Fired After Allegedly Beating Multiple Porcupines to Death

I wonder if they would have only got time off if this had been a person they beat?

Two former Maine police officers were charged with animal cruelty last week, reportedly on allegations that, while on duty, they beat multiple porcupines to death with retractable batons.

The accusations against the Rockland police officers, who were fired in September, were detailed in a report filed by an investigator with the Maine Warden Service, the law enforcement arm of the state’s Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife, according to the local Courier Gazette, which viewed the document.

The former officers, Addison Cox and Michael Rolerson, admitted to killing several porcupines when speaking to a Game Warden investigator, according to the Gazette, but expressed regret over it. Rolerson also admitted to sometimes pepper-spraying porcupines. Another officer allegedly posted video of one of the attacks to Snapchat.

I wonder if they would have only got time off if this had been a person they beat?
You are right. Cruelty to animals at a young age is indeed a harbinger of a psychopath, as indeed is bed-wetting in adolescence. The thing is I can't imagine how you beat a porcupine to death.

Well, it is "Vice" news.

You are right. Cruelty to animals at a young age is indeed a harbinger of a psychopath, as indeed is bed-wetting in adolescence. The thing is I can't imagine how you beat a porcupine to death.
It's only something leftists could imagine.

Animals are innocent. almost always the humans police deal with are violent animals

It's only something leftists could imagine.
Do you say this in defense of psychopaths?

Some serial killers, like Jeffrie Daumer, start off killing small animals. It is a fact.

They should investigate the actions of these two cops. It’s likely they beat the hell out of a lot of people.

Do you not understand what pain these animals went through prior to their deaths? And for what? Who did their pain benefit? Did they know it?

Do you not understand what pain these animals went through prior to their deaths? And for what? Who did their pain benefit? Did they know it?
It is also painful to read the posts of a pathological snowflake. Have you no pity?
You apparently have no perception of pain, what did these animals do to you.
None. Furthermore, I cannot imagine beating a porcupine to death. Dingbats are a lot more annoying.

Those are some sick fucks that can go after defenseless animals. I don't care what their politics are, they both need some rehab in a prison with "I beat small animals to death" tattooed to their foreheads.

But they are just fetuses, not people......blah, blah ad finantum ad nauseum blah ,blah(...

I'm pro-life. Is what you said an attempt at an excuse for what happened here?

Animals are innocent. almost always the humans police deal with are violent animals
Not surprised a leftist cant understand this

Forum List

Back