DePape Calls Into Local TV Station

He said he attacked Pelosi because people's individual liberties are under attack.

In almost a call to arms, DePape says the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior."

In the chilling and bizarre phone call, he apologized for not going further.

"I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared," he says.

The entire fake gay fantasy hoax created by the MAGAtards and their media outlets is thoroughly debunked.

The Pelosis should sue the media outlets and the public figures who spread this lie into bankruptcy.
Yeah, DePape is MAGA

He was correct:

He's back, becasue they did censor him......I think we should have a congressional investigation

The judge that fined him and his lawyers almost a million dollars certainly didn't think so when he tossed Trump's suit against Hillary out of in its ass:

Good luck!

The judge that fined him and his lawyers almost a million dollars certainly didn't think so when he tossed Trump's suit against Hillary out of in its ass:

Good luck!
Well Twitter files tell us differently. And Facebook let him back on, why would they do that?

MAGA republican David DePape was influenced by MAGA lies.

The fake news media feeds lies to these wackos and they believe these lies then they riot at the Capitol or attack Pelosi, or do any number of deplorable abhorrent acts, all because they are fed MAGA lies.

The lies of the right have gone too far

DePape is aligned with what Republicans actually belief: that their political opponents (and their families) should be violently attacked, even killed.

These are the same folks calling for the termination of the constitution, call attackers on J6 'political prisoners' and pledge to pardon them, and call for 'civil war'.

Lies promoted by the corporate media are numerous and across the board.

The corporate media isn’t lying gipper. Donald Trump said the Pelosi’s staged this attack. Republicans we’re mocking the attack and laughing at the Pelosi’s.

Republicans are demanding violence against Democrats. Ministers are calling Democrats “demons” from the pulpit.

Things are getting worse on the right.

Odd that Trump didn't cite the 'twitter files' in his lawsuit against Clinton.

Its almost like you have no idea what you're talking about.
Middlebrooks was nominated by president Bill Clinton on January 7, 1997, to a seat vacated by James W. Kehoe. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on May 23, 1997, and received his commission on May 27, 1997.

Hmm that doesnt seem like a conflict of interest...Are you fucking kidding me.

Middlebrooks was nominated by president Bill Clinton on January 7, 1997, to a seat vacated by James W. Kehoe. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on May 23, 1997, and received his commission on May 27, 1997.

Hmm that doesnt seem like a conflict of interest...Are you fucking kidding me.
So your excuse for yet another of Trump's inept, comic failures in court...

....is yet another conspiracy?

"Head Down, Ass Up!" truly is the conservative mantra.

The reporter had reached out to him. He was allowed to make a call and he gave permission to the journalist for it to be recorded.
He should have apologized for wasting our time.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I would suggest.....first, that DePape apologize to his lawyer.
Didn't exactly make his defender's job easier. IMHO

Anybody wonder why some defense lawyers may drink to excess?
Well, clients like DePape.....could be an answer to that question.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I would suggest.....first, that DePape apologize to his lawyer.
Didn't exactly make his defender's job easier. IMHO

Anybody wonder why some defense lawyers may drink to excess?
Well, clients like DePape.....could be an answer to that question.

He confessed to the SFPD, then called a reporter and confessed again.

MAGA republican David DePape was influenced by MAGA lies.

The fake news media feeds lies to these wackos and they believe these lies then they riot at the Capitol or attack Pelosi, or do any number of deplorable abhorrent acts, all because they are fed MAGA lies.

The lies of the right have gone too far

You are in a cult you fucking idiotic trained seal.

Forum List

Back