DePape Calls Into Local TV Station

Hmm, got in the house with all those cameras and guards?

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting DePape, the police report, and citing both videos of the event.

Your bizarre gay sex fantasy is the product of the wasteland of your mind, backed by nothing.

Our sources are not equal.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting DePape, the police report, and citing both videos of the event.

Your bizarre gay sex fantasy is the product of the wasteland of your mind, backed by nothing.

Our sources are not equal.

Why are you so personally invested in this?
Do you love him?

Why are you so personally invested in this?
Do you love him?

Personally invested.....in the evidence?

My interest in this case is the insanity that permeates the modern conservative moment. You and your ilk literally invented your gay sex fantasy from nothing. You have absolutely no evidence to back it. Its a meaningless delusion.

And yet, despite overwhelming evidence contradict you, the attacker confessing TWICE that it was politically motivated violence, police reports contradicting you, videos contradicting you...

......you cling to your fantasy. You've let your politics drive you quite mad. And that's fascinating.

Personally invested.....in the evidence?

My interest in this case is the insanity that permeates the modern conservative moment. You and your ilk literally invented your gay sex fantasy from nothing. You have absolutely no evidence to back it. Its a meaningless delusion.

And yet, despite overwhelming evidence contradict you, the attacker confessing TWICE that it was politically motivated violence, police reports contradicting you, videos contradicting you...

......you cling to your fantasy. You've let your politics drive you quite mad. And that's fascinating.

Is that a yes?

He was Pelosi's 'gay prostitute'....says who?

Not DePape. Not the police report. Not DePape's confessions. Not the video.

You're citing the bizarre feverdreams of the wasteland of your mind.......and ignoring all the evidence. And demonstrating the absurdity of the conservative mindset, and their hapless inability to reason.
Not a problem, we just know that whenever you see some idiot, online or in person, citing this claptrap, they are a dishonest degenerate not to be taken seriously.

That's all.

Not a problem, we just know that whenever you see some idiot, online or in person, citing this claptrap, they are a dishonest degenerate not to be taken seriously.

That's all.

I find this entire conspiracy to be fascinating......how it was invented whole from nothing. And how desperately these poor conspiracy addicts cling to it.

It illustrates the delusional basis of everything from their Birther Conspiracy, to Ray Epps, to the entire Big Lie.

Batshit in, dipshit out.

The judiciary is not beholding to the party which appointed them. Why is it that nearly all of Trump's law suits are being tossed by judges throughout the nation, appointed by every President of either party since George H.W. Bush, including Trump himself?

Trump has been filing scurrilous law suits since he was old enough to vote and judges have been throwing out his law suits because they have no basis in law or in fact. Trump has used judicial harassment all of his adult life, and the courts are now done with him. His tactics have received too much attention and everybody knows what he's up to now.

Trump's suits are getting tossed, and his lawyers are facing sanctions, including being fined, suspended and disbarred, for their abuse of the legal system.
Oh wow, it's the leftwing establishment's biggest fan, one that never dare criticize them in any way.....

LOL....I don't know man, answering the door in your skivvies with a drink in your hand at 0200 then having your vodka-pickled wife call-in The Exorcist for your sorry ass don't look good. :laughing0301:
Lol, he did not answer the door and let Depapa in there is video of Depapa beating the door down with his hammer ya ducking retard.

Forum List

Back