DePape Calls Into Local TV Station

You are not refuting his statements however.

Of course not. Among conservatives naked denial of reality is a viable life strategy. Trump and his lawyers are fined nearly a million dollars as their case against Hillary is thrown out...

....and these poor, hapless souls just deny it ever happened.

Desperate, willful ignorance is the supreme virtue among modern day conservatives.

He said he attacked Pelosi because people's individual liberties are under attack.

In almost a call to arms, DePape says the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior."

In the chilling and bizarre phone call, he apologized for not going further.

"I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared," he says.

The entire fake gay fantasy hoax created by the MAGAtards and their media outlets is thoroughly debunked.

The Pelosis should sue the media outlets and the public figures who spread this lie into bankruptcy.
So what you are saying is he is being coached to say these things, and they are going to give him a lesser sentence, thanks!

So what you are saying is he is being coached to say these things, and they are going to give him a lesser sentence, thanks!

Laughing....and when their first dipshit conspiracy fantasy failed spectacularly, they invent ANOTHER dipshit conspiracy fantasy to explain away their failure.

Its dipshits, all the way down.

So anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy....is part of your conspiracy.

Good luck with that, Tinfoil.

Whenever I run into folks that even *consider* the Big Lie, I always point them to other examples of the dipshit reasoning like the birther conspiracy, Ray Epps and now these bizarre gay sex fantasies.

Every gibbering conspiracy your ilk embrace erode the plausibility of the last.
Lee Harvey Oswald did it bro!

Laughing....and when their first dipshit conspiracy fantasy failed spectacularly, they invent ANOTHER dipshit conspiracy fantasy to explain away their failure.

Its dipshits, all the way down.
Never failed, he was Pelosi's gay prostitute gone wrong, now they are offering him a lesser sentence to sound unhinged.

Never failed, he was Pelosi's gay prostitute gone wrong, now they are offering him a lesser sentence to sound unhinged.

He was Pelosi's 'gay prostitute'....says who?

Not DePape. Not the police report. Not DePape's confessions. Not the video.

You're citing the bizarre feverdreams of the wasteland of your mind.......and ignoring all the evidence. And demonstrating the absurdity of the conservative mindset, and their hapless inability to reason.

He was Pelosi's 'gay prostitute'....says who?

Not DePape. Not the police report. Not DePape's confessions. Not the video.

You're citing the bizarre feverdreams of the wasteland of your mind.......and ignoring all the evidence. And demonstrating the absurdity of the conservative mindset, and their hapless inability to reaso
You are demonstrating your lapdog mentality, that liberals must never be questioned.

You are demonstrating your lapdog mentality, that liberals must never be questioned.

And by 'lapdog mentality', you mean I'm asking you for evidence rather than just accepting whatever hapless batshit you make up?

Again, who says that DePape was Pelosi's 'gay prostitute'?

There's you, citing you. And.....

And by 'lapdog mentality', you mean I'm asking you for evidence rather than just accepting whatever hapless batshit you make up?

Again, who says that DePape was Pelosi's 'gay prostitute'?

There's you, citing you. And.....
I mean, you say whatever the guy who has his hand jammed up your arse makes you say, anymore questions?

Middlebrooks was nominated by president Bill Clinton on January 7, 1997, to a seat vacated by James W. Kehoe. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on May 23, 1997, and received his commission on May 27, 1997.

Hmm that doesnt seem like a conflict of interest...Are you fucking kidding me.

The judiciary is not beholding to the party which appointed them. Why is it that nearly all of Trump's law suits are being tossed by judges throughout the nation, appointed by every President of either party since George H.W. Bush, including Trump himself?

Trump has been filing scurrilous law suits since he was old enough to vote and judges have been throwing out his law suits because they have no basis in law or in fact. Trump has used judicial harassment all of his adult life, and the courts are now done with him. His tactics have received too much attention and everybody knows what he's up to now.

Trump's suits are getting tossed, and his lawyers are facing sanctions, including being fined, suspended and disbarred, for their abuse of the legal system.

I mean, you say whatever the guy who has his hand jammed up your arse makes you say, anymore questions?

I should ignore DePape on his own actions and movitations, the videos of the break in, the videos of the attack and the police report.......because YOU say that DePape was a gay prostitute?

Laughing......why would I ever do this? You have no idea what you're talking about and are literally citing yourself as your only source.

The judiciary is not beholding to the party which appointed them. Why is it that nearly all of Trump's law suits are being tossed by judges throughout the nation, appointed by every President of either party since George H.W. Bush, including Trump himself?

Trump has been filing scurrilous law suits since he was old enough to vote and judges have been throwing out his law suits because they have no basis in law or in fact. Trump has used judicial harassment all of his adult life, and the courts are now done with him. His tactics have received too much attention and everybody knows what he's up to now.

Trump's suits are getting tossed, and his lawyers are facing sanctions, including being fined, suspended and disbarred, for their abuse of the legal system.

Every accusation is a confession. Conservatives EXPECT judges appointed by republicans to give them preferential treatment. They feel they are entitled to special treatment from Republican appointed judges.

A thief assumes everyone is going to try and steal.

Last edited:
I should ignore DePape on his own actions and movitations, the videos of the break in, the videos of the attack and the police report.......because YOU say that DePape was a gay prostitute?

Laughing......why would I ever do this? You have no idea what you're talking about and are literally citing yourself as your only source.
Hmm, got in the house with all those cameras and guards?

I have trouble believing anything a lunatic says, he is saying the right things now after he almost killed an innocent 80-year-old. He and his words and excuses mean nothing, he can go to hell.
What's real scary is how people support bad behavior.
Keeping Our Guns YES!, But Homicide rates are up, More so after permit less carry enacted.
The half cocked are now more of a danger, Hurting those they never intended too.
Because of lack of skill or brains.

Forum List

Back