Denying the war on Christmas

I suspect Christ would be pleased to see those events cancelled to save lives and would agree with the WHO, "An event canceled is better than a life canceled."
Why do you deny the war on Christmas?

The opening post does not ask for any history of Christmas, it only ask why lefties deny the war self evident lefty war on Christmas.
They deny it because they refuse to participate in your delusion. Did that sufficiently and directly address your OP?

Such as? They're totally welcome to have their own unique celebration in December. They are NOT, however, welcome to nullify the tradition of other Americans. Celebrate it or ignore it but don't try to stop others from celebrating an ancient holiday that happens to anger you.

How does anyone nullify you and your traditions? Who has tried to stop you from celebrating it?

Why do you deny the war on Christmas?
This is a loaded question. It cannot be answered directly without implying agreement with the statement within the question. In this case there is a presumption that there is a war on Christmas. Loaded questions are often used by people who lack the skill to debate a subject. So they keep asking the same question over and over to irritate any responders. It's probably best to avoid threads like this.

In this case there is a presumption that there is a war on Christmas.
Presuming is not the same as seeing what is self evident. Your post is excellent for a lefty though, since it demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. You've posted something that does not necessarily deny the self evident war on Christmas, but it does not answer why lefties deny the self evident war that is seen even on this very thread that is littered with lefty attacks on Christmas.

Presuming is not the same as seeing what is self evident. Your post is excellent for a lefty though, since it demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. You've posted something that does not necessarily deny the self evident war on Christmas, but it does not answer why lefties deny the self evident war that is seen even on this very thread that is littered with lefty attacks on Christmas.
Simply stated I don't believe it is self evident that there is a war on Christmas.
Thus, the question is redundant. Only if I accept your premise that there is a war on Christmas can I answer the question as to why I might deny it.

Last edited:
Simply stated I don't believe it is self evident that there is a war on Christmas.
Thus, the question is redundant. Only if I accept your premise that there is a war on Christmas can I answer the question as to why I might deny it.
If you were to "objectively" review this very thread, I am confident that you will find multiple attacks on Christmas, as well as plenty of resentment for what Christmas represents. I am also confident that you could "subjectivity" review the thread and find no war on Christmas.

If you were to "objectively" review this very thread, I am confident that you will find multiple attacks on Christmas, as well as plenty of resentment for what Christmas represents. I am also confident that you could "subjectivity" review the thread and find no war on Christmas.
The way I celebrate Christmas and the way you celebrate Christmas are probably not the same but that does not mean that I'm at war with Christmas. It just may mean something different to me than you. Christmas is celebrated around the world but not necessarily as a religious holiday. In Japan, it is celebrated more like we celebrate St. Valentines day. In Beijing, you will find decorated store windows, Santa Clause, parties, and gift giving although it is not a religious holiday. In Pakistan, December 25th is a public holiday, but it is in memory of Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan. In India only 2.4% are Christians, but Christmas is still celebrated but not necessarily as birth of Christ. Even in the US where 62% of the people claim to be Christians, I doubt if even half of their celebrations are about Christ.

Only 31% of the world's population is Christian yet Christmas is celebrate in almost all countries but not necessarily as a Christian holiday. What is celebrated around the world is the spirit of Christmas, peace, love, hope, and goodwill toward all men.

You could easily find examples of people who don't celebrate Christmas exactly as you do, but that doesn't make a war on Christmas.

You could easily find examples of people who don't celebrate Christmas exactly as you do, but that doesn't make a war on Christmas.
You should start a thread that debates if lefties are having a war on Christmas or not.

Leftists lost their war against Christmas so they deny it ever happened.

It's the same reason Stalin had people erased out of photographs after he ordered them sent to Siberia.

Leftists lost their war against Christmas so they deny it ever happened.

It's the same reason Stalin had people erased out of photographs after he ordered them sent to Siberia.
Do you have examples of people erased out of Christmas cards?

Do you have examples of people erased out of Christmas cards?
Lol. You are setting the stage to deny that this happened, just like with the self evident war on Christmas. This denial is what my thread is about.

Lol. You are setting the stage to deny that this happened, just like with the self evident war on Christmas. This denial is what my thread is about.
If there is a war on Christmas, I'm with you in the fight. Nobody has the right to do away with Christmas. I'm just having a hard time recognizing the attacks those sneaky atheists are waging on us. I did notice that those little twinkley lights were 53 cents more per string, and extension chords were as much as a dollar more than last year, but the most horrendous thing is I spent an entire afternoon at the mall, and didn't hear Perry Como sing White Christmas one time. I heard Bing Crosby sing it a few times, but no Perry Como. It's just not Christmas without Perry Como singing White Christmas at the mall. GIVE ME PERRY COMO SINGING WHITE CHRISTMAS AT THE MALL OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!

If there is a war on Christmas,
You should start a thread that debates if there is a war on Christmas or not. This thread is about why lefties bother denying the SELF EVIDENT war on Christmas that is seen throughout this and other war on Christmas threads that are littered with attacks on Christmas. Why DO lefties deny the blatant war on Christmas?

Forum List

Back