Denying the war on Christmas

You should start a thread that debates if there is a war on Christmas or not. This thread is about why lefties bother denying the SELF EVIDENT war on Christmas that is seen throughout this and other war on Christmas threads that are littered with attacks on Christmas. Why DO lefties deny the blatant war on Christmas?
GIVE ME PERRY COMO SINGING WHITE CHRISTMAS AT THE MALL OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!

GIVE ME PERRY COMO SINGING WHITE CHRISTMAS AT THE MALL OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!
Mocking Christmas like this is an attack on Christmas in the relentless and self evident war on Christmas, but this attack is not an answer as to why you deny the war on Christmas. Why do you deny your war on Christmas?

So it is no surprise that lefties are atheists, and we know that Christmas is a religion based holiday. Why then, do lefties deny their war on Christmas? When lefties try to replace "Merry Christmas" with "happy holiday", why do they claim there is no war on Christmas? When lefties remake Christmas songs with woke agenda, why do they deny their war on Christmas? What advantage does denying the war on Christmas have for Christmas hating lefties?
Please explain this war on Christmas with examples. Christmas may not be celebrated by everyone as you do, but that does not mean they want to destroy Christmas. Most of the people in the world celebrate Christmas but not necessarily as the birth of Christ but rather the spirt of Christmas, giving, hope, good cheer, love, understanding, helping, goodwill towards men. These are the feelings of Christmas that support the things that go along with this beautiful holiday like Presents, children, Christmas trees, decorations, parties, cookies & candy, and such.

I attempted my first salvo in The War Upon Christmas at our annual Kennel Club Holiday Pot Luck. I spied my first enemy soldier, a rather bulldoggish old lady with an equally grumpy looking blind ShiTzu and plotted my Christmas Jihadi move. Do I pull out the Jehovahs Witness leaflets (I have a ton, everytime they come by I can never say no) and start handing them out talking about the Rapture? Do tell her how bad Christmas cookies are and they really need to do gluten free, organic, free range quinoa and butternut squash chip cookies instead? No….I decide for my first attempt, I better go low key. So I plastered on a big smile, put on my jingle bell hat, walked up to her and cheerily said “happy holidays!”. Her scowl deepened and she said “that’s Merry Christmas to you!” as she thumped her walker at me and the Shitzu hacked up a hairball. My first Christmas Jihad did not go as planned.

True story.

I attempted my first salvo in The War Upon Christmas at our annual Kennel Club Holiday Pot Luck. I spied my first enemy soldier, a rather bulldoggish old lady with an equally grumpy looking blind ShiTzu and plotted my Christmas Jihadi move. Do I pull out the Jehovahs Witness leaflets (I have a ton, everytime they come by I can never say no) and start handing them out talking about the Rapture? Do tell her how bad Christmas cookies are and they really need to do gluten free, organic, free range quinoa and butternut squash chip cookies instead? No….I decide for my first attempt, I better go low key. So I plastered on a big smile, put on my jingle bell hat, walked up to her and cheerily said “happy holidays!”. Her scowl deepened and she said “that’s Merry Christmas to you!” as she thumped her walker at me and the Shitzu hacked up a hairball. My first Christmas Jihad did not go as planned.

True story.
And your point is?

True story.
Really? You actually said "happy holidays" right there in front of God and everybody? You heartless Christmas hater!!

Please explain this war on Christmas with examples. Christmas may not be celebrated by everyone as you do, but that does not mean they want to destroy Christmas. Most of the people in the world celebrate Christmas but not necessarily as the birth of Christ but rather the spirt of Christmas, giving, hope, good cheer, love, understanding, helping, goodwill towards men. These are the feelings of Christmas that support the things that go along with this beautiful holiday like Presents, children, Christmas trees, decorations, parties, cookies & candy, and such.
Do you think it would be an attack on black history month if you decided to celebrate it by substituting your race for blacks? Maybe you love and respect black history month, but you want to have a friendly white supremacy month and just celebrate it a little differently than blacks do? It's still black history month, but you just want to celebrate it your way right? It's not like it would be an attack on black history month, right?

The blatant lefty war on Christmas is self evident, there is no debate that it rages on, which is why this thread is not about debating if the war exists or not. This thread is simply asking why lefties feel compelled to deny something that is self evident. Do you really think that denying it will create any doubt that the war rages on?

That's a logical question of someone who insists that "there is DENIAL of an EVIDENT war on Christmas", yet cannot or will not provide a single example of what this alleged war looks like.

My educated guess is that you will not get a direct answer.

That's a logical question of someone who insists that "there is DENIAL of a EVIDENT war on Christmas", yet cannot or will not provide a single example of what this alleged war looks like.

My educated guess is that you will not get a direct answer.
The reason why you want examples of the war on christmas is because you want to set the stage for a debate about if there is a war on Christmas or not, and you want to have that debate on a thread that is not about that. You have no intent on explaining why lefties deny the war on Christmas. Why not start a new thread that debates if there is a war on Christmas or not?

Do you think it would be an attack on black history month if you decided to celebrate it by substituting your race for blacks? Maybe you love and respect black history month, but you want to have a friendly white supremacy month and just celebrate it a little differently than blacks do? It's still black history month, but you just want to celebrate it your way right? It's not like it would be an attack on black history month, right?

The blatant lefty war on Christmas is self evident, there is no debate that it rages on, which is why this thread is not about debating if the war exists or not. This thread is simply asking why lefties feel compelled to deny something that is self evident. Do you really think that denying it will create any doubt that the war rages on?
So you finally reveal your punchline. You are trying to justify what many could only see as an actual attack on Black History Month.
There is a bit of difference you fail to recognize. Choosing Black History Month to celebrate White History Month would obviously be a dig at Black History Month because there is no inherent reason to choose that date other than to make a dig at it. Historically there have been lots of celebrations held on and around Christmas that had nothing to do with the arbitrary date chosen to celebrate the birth of Jesus. So many, till this time of year has become known as "the holiday season" The holiday season exists independently of any one specific religion or reason for celebration. It's pretty arrogant for you to think your celebration is the only one that should be allowed during that time. .

Last edited:
There is a bit of difference you fail to recognize. Choosing Black History Month to celebrate White History Month would obviously be a dig at Black History Month because there is no inherent reason to choose that date other than to make a dig at it. Historically there have been lots of celebrations held on and around Christmas that had nothing to do with the arbitrary date chosen to celebrate the birth of Jesus. So many, till this time of year has become known as "the holiday season" The holiday season exists independently of any one specific religion or reason for celebration. It's pretty arrogant for you to think your celebration is the only one that should be allowed during that time. .
You should start a thread to debate if there is a war on Christmas or not, if that debate looks so much more appealing than the one that this thread is about. I'll post stuff there if you start the thread.

The reason why you want examples of the war on christmas is because you want to set the stage for a debate about if there is a war on Christmas or not, and you want to have that debate on a thread that is not about that. You have no intent on explaining why lefties deny the war on Christmas. Why not start a new thread that debates if there is a war on Christmas or not?
That is incorrect. I am not interested in debating about something that I believe is non existent, and a figment of a conspiracists imagination, at all.

I was simply stating (generally) that most normal people who insist that there is an EVIDENT and UNDENIABLE war on ANYTHING will point to examples of why they believe what they do, just to lend credibility to their own statement.

You're insisting that there is a war on Christmas, and most of those posting in your thread do not believe this to be the case, then you insist that they are "denying" that there is a war.
?????????????????
What's your point?

Wow! You just did something I didn’t think possible! You managed to insert race into your imaginary war on Christmas!

Wait, it just occurred to me. Maybe you should start a thread on race.

You should start a thread to debate if there is a war on Christmas or not, if that debate looks so much more appealing than the one that this thread is about. I'll post stuff there if you start the thread.
When you proclaim something imaginary as fact in your premise, of course it is part of the debate.

Is there an official manual on how Christmas should be celebrated?

It has been explained to you. They deny it because it doesn’t exist.

Wow! You just did something I didn’t think possible! You managed to insert race into your imaginary war on Christmas!

Wait, it just occurred to me. Maybe you should start a thread on race.
I never doubted that it was possible. Next thing will be that "Bigfoot" is somehow connected. Isn't there also a "War" on the validity of his existence?

That is incorrect. I am not interested in debating about something that I believe is non existent, and a figment of a conspiracists imagination, at all.

I was simply stating (generally) that most normal people who insist that there is an EVIDENT and UNDENIABLE war on ANYTHING will point to examples of why they believe what they do, just to lend credibility to their own statement.

You're insisting that there is a war on Christmas, and most of those posting in your thread do not believe this to be the case, then you insist that they are "denying" that there is a war.
?????????????????
What's your point?
Wrong! This is not an explanation of why lefties deny their self evident war on Christmas. It is simply another denial of the blatant war on Christmas.

Forum List

Back