Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A group of Cub Scouts struggle to pull Hastert
CubTug498x325.jpg

off one of their friends...

that was sooooooo wrong!

I'm not a member of the party. How many times did you post in this thread? LOL. Dumb ass

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have voted for it for President three times. Browne, Browne and Badarnak. But they were actually libertarians

Well, it's kind of sad when you can't even control your own useless party that doesn't even get 1% of the vote.

thats our :up: kaz :laugh: He's a libertarian but doesn't vote that way doncha' know.

That's not even remotely what I said, you blithering moron.

Hastert is accused of STRUCTURING (withdrawing his own money from banks in increments below $10,000). He is not accused of child molestation.

The Clintons run a RICO Foundation that is corrupt and pervasive in our government.

If you think wanting to spend one's one money without government surveillance is worse than taking money from foreign governments to do favors which undermine U.S. national security, then you are an even bigger moron than I previously believed.

Yeah, i know that awful CLinton Foundation providing clean drinking water and schools to people in impoverished countries... those bastards.

We need to send Denny and his pal Tim Foley over there to hire some rent boys.

Correction: The Clinton Foundation which spends less that 10% of tax exempt donations on charity, whilst spending the rest on subsidizing a billionaire level lifestyle for the Clintons and providing stipends for their permanent campaign staff.

I'm not a member of the party. How many times did you post in this thread? LOL. Dumb ass

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have voted for it for President three times. Browne, Browne and Badarnak. But they were actually libertarians

Well, it's kind of sad when you can't even control your own useless party that doesn't even get 1% of the vote.

thats our :up: kaz :laugh: He's a libertarian but doesn't vote that way doncha' know.

The Libertarian party is more libertarian than other parties, but it is more party than libertarian. They like attention and have gone off the deep end to get it. They just want to affect elections. And the party does not own the ideology. I've voted more Libertarian than for any other party since I left the Republican party. But unlike you, my vote isn't a given for anyone

corruption? By a republican? Say it aint so lol

Lol....

Don't forget Buggery!
Buggery by a Republican? Say it ain't so.

Tell me Jake, why is it there have been more democrats indicted and found guilty of corruption charges than republicans in the last thirty years?

I'm not Jake dumbass.
Oh I see, you fancy yourself as some sort of sok Hunter.

Repubs are the closet queers, there's no getting around that.
As far as Dems, I'm not sure that's true I would have to look it up. Reagan alone had 138 people from his administration who were investigated and or convicted.

None of this has to do anything with whether Denny Hastert had molested a boy back in the 1980's and was paying him hush money to keep it quiet.

as if thats a serious matter compared to treasonous liberals lying to get into office!!!!

Do you pledge to preserve and protect the Constitution?
No, of course not I'm liberal and so opposed to the basic concept of the Constitution!!

The Libertarian party is more libertarian than other parties, but it is more party than libertarian. They like attention and have gone off the deep end to get it. They just want to affect elections. And the party does not own the ideology. I've voted more Libertarian than for any other party since I left the Republican party. But unlike you, my vote isn't a given for anyone

My vote is a given for the most libertarian/conservative Republican, especially in the primaries. Hard core libertarians would be smarter to work among the Republicans.

Last edited:
Just heard on TV that it involves a relationship with a man. There will be no prosecution for that because of the statute of limitations. Hastert still faces lying to the FBI.

He allegedly molested a boy he coached on the wrestling team. I know you're happier than a pig in shit, but lets remember he's innocent until otherwise proven not so.
His innocence claim went the way of his briefcases full of cash.

Lol....

Don't forget Buggery!

The Republican Party...

...where they separate the Men from the Boys...

...with a crowbar.

Just heard on TV that it involves a relationship with a man. There will be no prosecution for that because of the statute of limitations. Hastert still faces lying to the FBI.

He allegedly molested a boy he coached on the wrestling team. I know you're happier than a pig in shit, but lets remember he's innocent until otherwise proven not so.

Lol....

Don't forget Buggery!

The Republican Party...

...with a crowbar.

1) in the last 50 years more Democrats have gone to jail than Republicans

2) as if Hasterts crime is serious compared to treasonous liberals naturally lying to get into office!!!!

No, of course not I'm liberal and so opposed to the basic concept of the Constitution and America!!

Here's the germain question: Why are the Feds sanctioning the Blackmail of Hastert?

Actually, the Feds aren't sanctioning the blackmail of Hastert. Hastert is being indicted for structured payments and lying to the FBI.

And, because Hastert has never said that blackmail had occurred, there is no crime to pursue on the person being paid off. As a matter of fact, there is evidence that they both agreed on this payment of hush money.

If Hastert were to say he was being blackmailed, then maybe charges would be brought to the person, but in doing so, Hastert would be admitting in a round about way that a sex scandal DID exist, because innocent people don't pay hush money.

Here's the germain question: Why are the Feds sanctioning the Blackmail of Hastert?

Actually, the Feds aren't sanctioning the blackmail of Hastert. Hastert is being indicted for structured payments and lying to the FBI.

And, because Hastert has never said that blackmail had occurred, there is no crime to pursue on the person being paid off. As a matter of fact, there is evidence that they both agreed on this payment of hush money.

If Hastert were to say he was being blackmailed, then maybe charges would be brought to the person, but in doing so, Hastert would be admitting in a round about way that a sex scandal DID exist, because innocent people don't pay hush money.

An excellent point. Either Hastert isn't being blackmailed and there's no admissable evidence of him molesting anyone......in which case his structured payments and lying to the FBI stand alone. Or he is being blackmailed and there's plenty of evidence of him molesting children. In which case structured payments charges may be a bit excessive. But the FBI should look into the molestation, a much more serious crime.

Its really one ore the other. But if even Hastert says he wasn't being blackmailed, you can hardly ignore the man in defense of his structured payments and lying to the FBI.

And besides................the statute of limitations has already expired on the molestation charges. If he did do it, he's gonna get away with it.

Nope, the only thing he can be nailed on is lying to the FBI and his structured payments, and if he's smart, he'll keep quiet about being extorted, because that will just bring more attention to the molestation charges.

And..............for the record.................the lie that Hastert told the FBI is that the money he withdrew was for his own use.

At this point, which Republican leader HASN'T been disgraced by their actions?

• Hastert
  • Gingrich
  • Livingston
  • Bush
  • DeLay

And besides................the statute of limitations has already expired on the molestation charges. If he did do it, he's gonna get away with it.

Nope, the only thing he can be nailed on is lying to the FBI and his structured payments, and if he's smart, he'll keep quiet about being extorted, because that will just bring more attention to the molestation charges.

And..............for the record.................the lie that Hastert told the FBI is that the money he withdrew was for his own use.

The Statute of limitations for those crimes in Illinois is 20 years after the victim turns 18. He stopped coaching in 1981. So even if the kid was a freshman and the molestation occurred in his very last year as coach, the statute of limitations on those crimes would have expired around 2005.

If I were the authorities, I'd still look into it. If there was more than one victim its entirely possible that there are more current victims as well.

Plus, there's the civil suit.

Lol....

Don't forget Buggery!

The Republican Party...

...with a crowbar.

2) as if Hasterts crime is serious compared to treasonous liberals naturally lying to get into office!!!!

No, of course not I'm liberal and so opposed to the basic concept of the Constitution and America!!

Ah simple pleasures of life,

like getting conservatives to defend boy fuckers.

Lol....

Don't forget Buggery!

The Republican Party...

...with a crowbar.

So many words and yet nothing said.
Not only did another Repub speaker become a victim of themselves ,but it's yet another buggerer. Yikes!

It's amazing how quickly the RWnut attitude towards this sort of behavior changed between this thread and the Harvey Milk thread a few days ago.

And to think it's the RWnuts who rant about moral relativism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back