Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the link but assuming Haster is guilty, I'm sure he will be held accountable for his actions (unlike all the tax cheats and other criminals in Obama's cabinet).

Uhuh....

Of course you didn't read the link. I don't expect Righties to even try or make a pretense of actually reading material these days. Must be a knuckledragger thing...
Hey dumbshit, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I said "assuming he is guilty". What more do you want? I'm not obligated to read your fucking link, ok? I already saw the story. I guess your personal attack was to avoid responding to my comment about Obama's criminal cabinet, huh?

Thank you for proving my point.

Righties can't read, they can't process information, they absolutely can't discern and they can't put together a cogent argument without knuckledragging. All they can do is grunt in between scratching their small balls.

If Obama's cabinet is criminal, why have charges not been filed? Hmmm...

Oh, let me guess: you think the DOJ is criminal, too.

You missed the entire point of the OP, but being a Rightie, I expected that you would.

Righties: too predictable.
BINGO, fucktard! Thank you for proving MY point. Now I'll leave and let this thread die of loneliness. :lol:
10 pages later

Any leftie who retains at least a vestige of integrity should recognize that the Clinton Foundation is a far more egregious crime than whatever Hastert did.
so in your world, taking money from overseas is worse than a teacher pushing himself on another male student in a sexual manner.

And this is why you people are a joke.

That's not even remotely what I said, you blithering moron.

Hastert is accused of STRUCTURING (withdrawing his own money from banks in increments below $10,000). He is not accused of child molestation.

The Clintons run a RICO Foundation that is corrupt and pervasive in our government.

If you think wanting to spend one's one money without government surveillance is worse than taking money from foreign governments to do favors which undermine U.S. national security, then you are an even bigger moron than I previously believed.

Any leftie who retains at least a vestige of integrity should recognize that the Clinton Foundation is a far more egregious crime than whatever Hastert did.
so in your world, taking money from overseas is worse than a teacher pushing himself on another male student in a sexual manner.

Hastert is accused of STRUCTURING (withdrawing his own money from banks in increments below $10,000). He is not accused of child molestation.

The Clintons run a RICO Foundation that is corrupt and pervasive in our government.

If you think wanting to spend one's one money without government surveillance is worse than taking money from foreign governments to do favors which undermine U.S. national security, then you are an even bigger moron than I previously believed.

Oh, poor Denny Hastert, it's so unfair when people point to the notion that he's a child molester but has only been indicted for paying off the victim of his offense. On the other hand the Clinton's haven't been indicted and yet it's OK to assume guilt in this case. Please.

EDIT: And I say that only for comparative purposes. You can claim the Clinton's committed every crime under the sun, that's fine. That's why people debate. Same goes for Hastert, under the law he is innocent until proven guilty, that's entirely different than me or others giving their opinion.

see here is the problem. Hastert i actually brought up on charges, where Clinton has nothing but your opinion something bad happened.

You are making excuses for hastert and nothing more, but this is why you are a partisan hack and nothing more. keep defending for the kid toucher.

see here is the problem. Hastert i actually brought up on charges, where Clinton has nothing but your opinion something bad happened.

You are making excuses for hastert and nothing more, but this is why you are a partisan hack and nothing more. keep defending for the kid toucher.
Clinton lies about having sex with a young intern... burns government documents for decades to cover his illegal activities... accused many women of sexual misconduct... people even get murdered left and right all around them... and there's nothing there. Hasert lies about paying off someone for something that we have no idea about...and the democrats cum on the dress again.

You really are daft, aren't you.

The "structuring" was to pull out money, money that is obviously hush-money for sexual crimes AGAINST BOYS in the past.

Clinton lies about having sex with a young intern... burns government documents for decades to cover his illegal activities... accused many women of sexual misconduct... people even get murdered left and right all around them... and there's nothing there. Hasert lies about paying off someone for something that we have no idea about...and the democrats cum on the dress again.

Maybe you could just plagiarize the Clinton Chronicles presser next time. You forgot about the cocaine trafficking specifically.

You really are daft, aren't you.

The "structuring" was to pull out money, money that is obviously hush-money for sexual crimes AGAINST BOYS in the past.
Says the clown.

When asked for comment, Josh Duggar said: "Hey, at least I didn't diddle little boys."

Maybe you could just plagiarize the Clinton Chronicles presser next time. You forgot about the cocaine trafficking specifically.
And Fort Marcy park!

Don't forget Fort Marcy park.

And Fort Marcy park!

Don't forget Fort Marcy park.

And let's not forget about diddling his little sisters and their friends and then molesting high school students. Or, making untoward advances on male under age congressional pages, or preaching the gospel while fucking a male prostitute, or wearing a diaper while engaging in illegal prostitution, or cheating on your spouse while accusing the president of cheating on his.

Oh...wait, I'm getting actual conservative family values hypocrites mixed up with Clinton right wing mythology.

yawn.

A group of Cub Scouts struggle to pull Hastert
CubTug498x325.jpg

off one of their friends...

Fair enough. I was speaking on behalf of the other me who shit canned you for sucking. You're right, that one I settled. I mean in my own business I haven't.

The other you? Are you schizoid? Are you taking your medications?

Because i've kind of explained it to you a bunch of times, and you seem quite unable to get your mind around it. You know, like evolution. Or Economics. Or anything else you Cleetuses don't get.

Yeah, i know that awful CLinton Foundation providing clean drinking water and schools to people in impoverished countries... those bastards.

We need to send Denny and his pal Tim Foley over there to hire some rent boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back