Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Libertarian party is more libertarian than other parties, but it is more party than libertarian. They like attention and have gone off the deep end to get it. They just want to affect elections. And the party does not own the ideology. I've voted more Libertarian than for any other party since I left the Republican party. But unlike you, my vote isn't a given for anyone

The LIbertarian party is great for people who don't want to really have to make a decision.

But the reality is, the Next President is going ot either be a Democrat or a Republican. And the next one. And the next one after that.

Libertarianism is Fantasy Politics. It's like Fantasy Football.

Yes, running our own lives is "fantasy." Got it. People who deal with reality vote for which warden they prefer

Your desire to persecute gays makes any claim of yours to be libertarian a sad comedy.

Yes, not giving people government money is "persecuting" them. That's some kick ass material, you should do this professionally

The Libertarian party is more libertarian than other parties, but it is more party than libertarian. They like attention and have gone off the deep end to get it. They just want to affect elections. And the party does not own the ideology. I've voted more Libertarian than for any other party since I left the Republican party. But unlike you, my vote isn't a given for anyone

The LIbertarian party is great for people who don't want to really have to make a decision.

But the reality is, the Next President is going ot either be a Democrat or a Republican. And the next one. And the next one after that.

Yes, running our own lives is "fantasy." Got it. People who deal with reality vote for which warden they prefer

Your desire to persecute gays makes any claim of yours to be libertarian a sad comedy.

Yes, not giving people government money is "persecuting" them. That's some kick ass material, you should do this professionally

They don't get any government money.

I want to "persecute" gays by not validating their relationship and giving them tax breaks other people don't get, I want everyone treated the same.

And that proves I'm not a libertarian.

:wtf:

Didn't think that one through, did ya Scoobie?

I want to "persecute" gays by not validating their relationship and giving them tax breaks other people don't get, I want everyone treated the same.

Moronic statement of the year alert!!!! Kaz thinks a law stopping gays from getting married is the same as a law stopping heterosexuals from getting married... yes he is being that moronic. And why is he saying it's the same? Cause if they choose to be heterosexual they can get heterosexual marriage tax breaks... Yes, Kaz is mostly concerned that gays might get a tax break if we allow them to get married. IOW Kaz not only hates gays he wants to do them financial harm.

Wasting a vote is voting for Tweedledum or Tweedledee. What difference does it make? I tend to vote for the biggest third party candidate. Until people stop voting for the liar with the red or blue tie like you do, what you say will be a self fulfilling prophecy. That's why I voted for Perot, Browne, Browne, Badarnak and Nader consecutively. People have to believe we have an actual choice

So you waste your vote on someone who has no chance of taking office? That's dumb.

A lot of liberals voted for Ralph Nader on that theory. They got W, who proceeded to get us into a war based on lies, wreck the economy, and fill government positions with in competent cronies.

Begging the question

Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.
Ha ha, stupid fucking Republicans....they all thought they'd be indicting Obama or Clinton by now.

Wasting a vote is voting for Tweedledum or Tweedledee. What difference does it make? I tend to vote for the biggest third party candidate. Until people stop voting for the liar with the red or blue tie like you do, what you say will be a self fulfilling prophecy. That's why I voted for Perot, Browne, Browne, Badarnak and Nader consecutively. People have to believe we have an actual choice

So you waste your vote on someone who has no chance of taking office? That's dumb.

A lot of liberals voted for Ralph Nader on that theory. They got W, who proceeded to get us into a war based on lies, wreck the economy, and fill government positions with in competent cronies.
I'm not a member of the party. How many times did you post in this thread? LOL. Dumb ass

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have voted for it for President three times. Browne, Browne and Badarnak. But they were actually libertarians

Well, it's kind of sad when you can't even control your own useless party that doesn't even get 1% of the vote.

I don't belong to the party, moron

There's a Moron Party? Why aren't you in it? Did you flunk the entrance exam?

You do love the playground, don't you? Makes it interesting you use playground to call me the moron

Moronic statement of the year alert!!!! Kaz thinks a law stopping gays from getting married is the same as a law stopping heterosexuals from getting married... yes he is being that moronic.

What's moronic are your horrible reading skills

And why is he saying it's the same? Cause if they choose to be heterosexual they can get heterosexual marriage tax breaks... Yes, Kaz is mostly concerned that gays might get a tax break if we allow them to get married. IOW Kaz not only hates gays he wants to do them financial harm.

My guess is you know what I meant and chose to be a dick and pretend you didn't

Moronic statement of the year alert!!!! Kaz thinks a law stopping gays from getting married is the same as a law stopping heterosexuals from getting married... yes he is being that moronic.

And why is he saying it's the same? Cause if they choose to be heterosexual they can get heterosexual marriage tax breaks... Yes, Kaz is mostly concerned that gays might get a tax break if we allow them to get married. IOW Kaz not only hates gays he wants to do them financial harm.

You are not libertarian because you do not believe in liberty for anyone but yourself and those like you, oh and maybe a few other groups that are different than you if you are forced to allow it.

You are not libertarian because you do not believe in liberty for anyone but yourself and those like you, oh and maybe a few other groups that are different than you if you are forced to allow it.

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian. To truly be libertarian, I need to support things I oppose for reasons I oppose. That makes perfect sense, I get it now.

Liberals are such great debaters. Well done.

Just so you know, actually, liberals constantly inform me I'm not actually libertarian because I'm not liberal. So you didn't actually hit a new strategy. Keep trying, I wanted to encourage you

Last edited:

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian. To truly be libertarian, I need to support things I oppose for reasons I oppose. That makes perfect sense, I get it now.

Liberals are such great debaters. Well done

You're welcome. And yes, to be libertarian you need to be arguing liberty is for all not just heterosexuals. As for your strawman that marriages are government marriages... ROFL that's bullshit. As for your straw-man that gay marriage and heterosexual marriage should be banned because of tax breaks ... WTH kind of drugs are you on? As for your straw-man that it is better to defend the rights of all from tax breaks for married people that redistribute income from single people... than to defend the right of some gays to get married.... THESE ARE TWO SEPARATE ISSUES. If you want to be "pro" tax reform... What does that have to do with Hassert or liberties of gay people to get married?

[

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian.

It's discriminatory. Are you telling us libertarianism is by nature discriminatory?

Liberals are such great debaters. Well done

You're welcome. And yes, to be libertarian you need to be arguing liberty is for all not just heterosexuals

So arguing that everyone, straight, gay, married, single should pay the tax rate is not arguing "liberty is for all." And of course a libertarian would think marriage is a job for government, people can't do that on their own.

Wow, I need to take notes. You got any more pearls of wisdom?

Again, you realize that my not being liberal doesn't mean I'm not libertarian? No?

[

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian.

It's discriminatory. Are you telling us libertarianism is by nature discriminatory?

Yes, we discriminate by wanting everyone treated the same by government. Pure bigotry.

You are actually a rocket scientist, aren't you? Be honest, I can just tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back