Dems work to oust Pelosi

Pelosi shit

has to go.....

fuck her? yes Sir....fuck Pelosi filth..

It's time for the left to kiss Nancy goodbye.:thup:

nancy-pelosi-and-barack-obama-kissing.jpg

I despise Countess Botox, but here's the thing. If the Democrats hang onto her, it proves they learned nothing from their obsession with the Clintons. What could be better for the GOP than that?

I despise Countess Botox, but here's the thing. If the Democrats hang onto her, it proves they learned nothing from their obsession with the Clintons. What could be better for the GOP than that?

I want these assholes dems and cons to get the heck out.. I am sick of the three I named.. Can't stand them.. The county would run a heck of alot better.

Exactly! That's my predicament. I mean why the hell do we care if they keep her or not...it hurts them not us. Hell they could get someone worse!

Of course they're considering moving on from Pelosi. The Democrats have been letting complete morons lead them for quite a while now. This was Clinton's election to lose. And she did. That's the time you give yourself a wake-up call and realize that you need to clean out the top. Wasserman-Shultz is gone, Clinton will go into retirement, Pelosi will be ousted, and Reid will likely find himself not far behind either. The Democrats need major leadership change if they don't want to keep losing stupidly.

Pelosi shit

has to go.....

they need to send her to jail with a small TV embedded in the ceiling showing every episode of Mr. Rodgers and Sesame St 24/7. Oh, and all those annoying Marie Osmond Commercials too.

here my friend ...sweet ,,,no silicon implant rubbish.... just normal sweet...

Pelosi shit

has to go.....

they need to send her to jail with a small TV embedded in the ceiling showing every episode of Mr. Rodgers and Sesame St 24/7. Oh, and all those annoying Marie Osmond Commercials too.

here my friend ...sweet ,,,no silicon implant rubbish.... just normal sweet...

the singer is cute, but what happened to her jeans?

Forum List

Back