Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. Are vigilantes the answer? (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
You missed the part he was chasing Kyle with a pistol in hand, which all Kyle saw was a guy chasing him with a pistol in hand.

ILMAO at "medtech".

Wrong.
Grosskreutz did not chase anyone.
The first guy chased Kyle, the 2nd guy did not chase Kyle, and Grosskreutz was not moving towards Kyle and had the pistol pointed in the air when Kyle pulled the trigger.

Here is an image from earlier that night, showing Grosskreutz on the far left, clearly in MedTech uniform.
He is a certified MedTech.

ap-20255582389444___11150928381.jpg

except, again, they laws work fine in Europe or Japan... The US is the only country with a severe gun fetish where 21% of the population gets to terrorize the rest of us.

I said no such thing, but your reading comprehension is wrong. It's like that Condo thread, where I explained my situation about six times and you STILL didn't understand it.

I can't tell you how much I love my new place, BTW.

Um, no, it isn't. Frankly, I can't think of anything more selfish than committing suicide, because someone ends up finding that body.

Except most people who kill themselves with guns in the home aren't terminally ill. It's usually some bullshit like "My girlfriend dumped me".

Uh, no. Those numbers are bullshit. At the risk of DickTiny spooging the thread with his DGU nonsense, here's why that's unbelievable.

The FBI actually lists DGU's at 39,000, not millions. The numbers for DGU's range from 39,000 to 5 million, all of which are questionable, because you can't even come up with a clear definition of a DGU.

SO, the thing we do know, according to the FBI, is the number of justified homicides by civilians with guns is 200 a year. (There are also 1000 police shootings of civilians, which are almost always ruled as "justified", which just means no one caught them putting the drop piece on them.)

So what you are to believe is that all these gun nuts out there with their guns, waiting for their chance to shoot a scary black person... I mean, sorry, a "sub-human", if you listen to Mormon Bob pretending he is totally not racist... and they have 39,000 or a million opportunities to shoot someone... and 99% of the time they don't?

That is just stupid lies.

Anyone claiming it is at all difficult for anyone to get guns or drugs in places where guns and drugs are illegal, is just lying.

As far condos, anyone even considering a condo is not very bright. Most real estate appreciates almost 10% and year, except for condos, where they can easily go down in value instead of appreciating.

Anyone stupid enough to consider suicide over being dumped, is improving the gene pool.

And claiming the DOJ number of DOCUMENTED cases of defensive gun uses are all there are, is obviously deliberately lying. Over 99% of the time you do not have to fire a shot to scare off a potential violent criminal, so then it is not going to get reported.

But the MAIN reason you are an idiot is this country comes from a series of armed rebellions from corrupt governments, showing that all government always become corrupt, and that only an armed general population can have any sort of control over their freedom.
Disarming the general population can only be due to a desire for a dictatorship.

...does Europe or Japan have the crime, gangs, and "flash mobs" that US cities have? Hint: NO
View attachment 581776

This couple (both democrats) defended their home from a mob that broke into their development.
Who did the DA prosecute, the couple or the rioting trespassing mob?

That is not defending, since no one was remotely interested in even going on their property.
That is POINTING LOADED guns at people, which is the very stupid and dangerous act of "Reckless Endangerment".
If pointed up into the air, then it would not have been a crime.

I did not say anything about race or minorities.

I'm talking about criminals. Subhuman creatures that commit acts of theft, violence, and destruction against human beings,

It has nothing whatsoever to do with race, and everything to do with behavior. Criminals come in all colors and races, just as actual human beings do.

It is you that is trying to conflate race with criminality; which shows that it is you that is the racist.

But the fact that you consistently and unerringly take the side of criminals, against that of human beings, demonstrates that there is much worse that is wrong with you than merely being a racist.

Sometimes people become poor through no fault of their own, and end up desperate enough to commit a crime.
That does not mean they are subhuman or should be killed.

Wrong.
Grosskreutz did not chase anyone.
The first guy chased Kyle, the 2nd guy did not chase Kyle, and Grosskreutz was not moving towards Kyle and had the pistol pointed in the air when Kyle pulled the trigger.

Here is an image from earlier that night, showing Grosskreutz on the far left, clearly in MedTech uniform.
He is a certified MedTech.

ap-20255582389444___11150928381.jpg
You are still posting lies.

He was pointing his weapon at rittenhouse when rittenhouse fired

That is established fact

He is wearing no uniform in that pircure

Last edited:
The only people who died in the Kenosha riots were the ones Kyle "Shooty McFlopsweat" Rittenhouse murdered.

So... yeah, peaceful. Unless you are a person who values white people's property more than black people's lives.
Most BLM actions were outright riots and those three killed attacked him.

Democrats on the Sunday morning shows, as well as many others want laws changed so that law abiding citizens can't defend themselves from criminals.
In SF gangs of looters emptied Louis Vitton and other high-end stores. What if Louis hired a few armed vigilantes?
In Philadelphia, a mom and baby were killed coming home from a baby shower,
WHERE IS THE DEMOCRAT'S OUTRAGE???????????????.

NYC Mayor DeBlasio said the Rittenhouse verdict "sends a horrible message"...
De Blasio joins NY’s left in raging over Kyle Rittenhouse — as NYPD on alert for potential unrest
“This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country. Where is the justice in this,” de Blasio tweeted after the 18-year-old defendant was cleared of all charges in the deaths of two men and the wounding of a third during racially charged violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 2020."

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) tweeted, “It’s time to dismantle systemic racism & fundamentally transform our broken justice system.”

California Gov. Gavin Newsom worried about the precedent set by the Rittenhouse case.
“America today: you can break the law, carry around weapons built for a military, shoot and kill people, and get away with it,” the Democrat tweeted. “That’s the message we’ve just sent to armed vigilantes across the nation.”

What if neighborhoods organized vigilantes to shoot criminals in their neighborhoods, today's version of a "well regulated militia"? Would urban gang shootings stop?

Lets take a poll on what should happen when pols and DAs stop police from arresting and prosecuting violent criminals.

Should vigilantes fill the gap and protect neighborhoods from criminals?

[The OP and thread title are now better aligned, sorry for the closure of the first thread discussion]
/——-/ DeBlasio is a blithering idiot.

You are still posting lies.

He was pointing his weapon at rittenhouse when rittenhoiuse fired

That is established fact

He is wearing no uniform in that pircure

Wrong.

If he were pointing the pisto AT Kyle, then Kyle's shot would not have been perpendicular to the forearm.
At most it could have only slightly grazed the skin, not penetrated at right angles to the bone.

The hat, backpack and shirt all say "Paramedic", and Grosskreutz was a fully trained and certified MedTech.

If Grosskreutz has wanted to shoot Kyle, he easily could have.
Kyle's AR misfired and he had to recock it before pulling the trigger for the 2nd time.

Wrong.

If he were pointing the pisto AT Kyle, then Kyle's shot would not have been perpendicular to the forearm.
At most it could have only slightly grazed the skin, not penetrated at right angles to the bone.

The hat, backpack and shirt all say "Paramedic", and Grosskreutz was a fully trained and certified MedTech.

If Grosskreutz has wanted to shoot Kyle, he easily could have.
Kyle's AR misfired and he had to recock it before pulling the trigger for the 2nd time.
Wrong

It is established pro0ven fact that he was pointing his weapon at Rittenhouse and YES it would have entered that way due to Grosskreutz's position.

The shirty does not say paramedic.

At NO time did Rittenhouse's rifle misfire and at no time did he " recock " it

Wrong

It is established pro0ven fact that he was pointing his weapon at Rittenhouse and YES it would have entered that way due to Grosskreutz's position.

The shirty does not say paramedic.

At NO time did Rittenhouse's rifle misfire and at no time did he " recock " it

The hat obviously says "Paramedic" in this image shortlly after.
But the backpack and shirt did also.

Obviously Grosskreutz could easily have shot and killed Kyle if he wanted, since a pistol is much quicker to bring on target, they were only a few feet apart, and Kyle was awkwardly on the ground, where the rifle would have been very difficult to maneuver.

The court testimony said Kyle had a misfire and had to recock.
But I am not going to look for that again.

The hat obviously says "Paramedic" in this image shortlly after.
But the backpack and shirt did also.

Obviously Grosskreutz could easily have shot and killed Kyle if he wanted, since a pistol is much quicker to bring on target, they were only a few feet apart, and Kyle was awkwardly on the ground, where the rifle would have been very difficult to maneuver.

The court testimony said Kyle had a misfire and had to recock.
But I am not going to look for that again.
The tshirt does not and a hat in and of itself is not a uniform

I know he said Rittenhouse had to recock but he lied and gthe video evidence proves it.

It is irrelevant what position rittenhouse was in.

Grosskreutz chased and pursuded Rittenhouse and poingted his weapon at rittenhouse when rittenhouse fired

That is not defending, since no one was remotely interested in even going on their property.
That is POINTING LOADED guns at people, which is the very stupid and dangerous act of "Reckless Endangerment".
If pointed up into the air, then it would not have been a crime.
The rioters were trespassing on private property, inside a gated community.
The McCloskeys had no clue what the rioters' intentions were.
The rioters were screaming threats at the McCloskeys.
The McCloskeys were on their property protecting it from rioters, Missouri law protects the McCloskeys, that's why the governor stepped in against that POS DA.

actually, what the EU doesn't have are cops who go around murdering black people. While US cops kill 1000 people a year, (about 30% of them black), Cops in the UK kill 2-5 suspects a year. So, yeah, they don't have demonstrations because that shit don't happen there.
Cops need to defend themselves from blood-thirsty vicious criminals every day. However, there are a few bad cops that take advantage. The new body cameras and iPhone videos referee a lot of incidents.
I'm amazed about that one cop who rolled up on a girl fight, one had a knife, and he had to make a split-second decision to shoot or let the knifing happen...no wonder cops are going to GOP areas.

Sometimes people become poor through no fault of their own, and end up desperate enough to commit a crime.
That does not mean they are subhuman or should be killed.

Show me a starving man who steals a loaf of bread to feed his desperate family, and perhaps you'll have a point.

But that is not what is under discussion here.

Here, we're talking about mobs of subhuman filth committing random acts of theft, destruction, and violence because they are pissed off that one of their fellow pieces of subhuman criminal shit got into a fight with the police and lost.

1641018614657.png

That is just stupid lies.

Anyone claiming it is at all difficult for anyone to get guns or drugs in places where guns and drugs are illegal, is just lying.

Except for all the countries that have successfully suppressed both, um, yeah.

Anyone stupid enough to consider suicide over being dumped, is improving the gene pool.
Your lack of compassion is duly noted.

And claiming the DOJ number of DOCUMENTED cases of defensive gun uses are all there are, is obviously deliberately lying. Over 99% of the time you do not have to fire a shot to scare off a potential violent criminal, so then it is not going to get reported.
Bullshit. If someone is desperate enough to commit a crime, they aren't going to be easily dissuaded by a white guy waving a gun around. They certainly aren't going to learn the error of their ways and stop committing crimes. To hear the gun fetishists tell it, there are more DGU's than actual crimes.

But the MAIN reason you are an idiot is this country comes from a series of armed rebellions from corrupt governments, showing that all government always become corrupt, and that only an armed general population can have any sort of control over their freedom.
Disarming the general population can only be due to a desire for a dictatorship.

Bullshit. Armed rebellions almost ALWAYS lead to worse forms of government, not better ones. Iran, Cuba, Nicaragua, France (several times) Russia, China, etc. Yup, they all had armed rebellions that put FAR WORSE people in charge than the ones they were overthrowing.

And, no, I don't consider our revolt against Britain because rich slave rapists didn't want to pay their taxes to be an exception.

Show me a starving man who steals a loaf of bread to feed his desperate family, and perhaps you'll have a point.

But that is not what is under discussion here.

Here, we're talking about mobs of subhuman filth committing random acts of theft, destruction, and violence because they are pissed off that one of their fellow pieces of subhuman criminal shit got into a fight with the police and lost.

Okay, let's look at that. Some Subhuman pieces of shit got shot...

1641030041910.png

Which resulted in other pieces of shit damaging private property.

1641030102640.png

And blaming it on a minority to top it all off...

(Waiting for Mormon Bob to start fuming that I am making fun of his heroes).

Just remember, we should always obey the law, and if the government murders you, it's your own fault.

1641030188729.png

Forum List

Back