Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. Are vigilantes the answer? (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
You mean the guy who had just shot an unarmed protestor and was still armed?
he was armed, you're incorrect. He shot his load early. No one knows what was in that bag. You're completely inaccurate and why the jury saw it as self defense. Again, you never said why Rosenbaum chased him.

Quite the contrary, if the jury had heard about how he beat up a teen girl, they might not think he was just some innocent waif defending himself. The judge in that case pretty much tied an anchor around the neck of the prosecutors, while allowing evidence of Rosenbaum's mental issues to come in.
then they could have heard about Rosenbaum physically raping young boys anally. Right? Kyle was 17, a boy. Once one is let in, they're all let in. Gaige and his issues, along with Huber's life as well. It has no bearing at all to what happened, but hey, want to open Pandora's box, go for it.

Quite the contrary, if the jury had heard about how he beat up a teen girl, they might not think he was just some innocent waif defending himself. The judge in that case pretty much tied an anchor around the neck of the prosecutors, while allowing evidence of Rosenbaum's mental issues to come in.
then they could have heard about Rosenbaum physically raping young boys anally. Right? Kyle was 17, a boy. Once one is let in, they're all let in. Gaige and his issues, along with Huber's life as well. It has no bearing at all to what happened, but hey, want to open Pandora's box, go for it.

I'm not sure either is truly relevant to the trial, or should have been allowed therein as evidence; but a very important distinction remains.

That subhuman piece-of-shit Rosenbaum was a childfucker is a matter of legally-established fact.

That Mr. Rittenhouse had any part in beating up a teen girl is a wild speculation, based on a poor-quality video that shows a bunch of unidentifiable people beating up on an unidentifiable person, together with an unsubstantiated claim that Mr. Rittenhouse is one of the people appearing in that video.

I'm not sure either is truly relevant to the trial, or should have been allowed therein as evidence; but a very important distinction remains.

That subhuman piece-of-shit Rosenbaum was a childfucker is a matter of legally-established fact.

That Mr. Rittenhouse had any part in beating up a teen girl is a wild speculation, based on a poor-quality video that shows a bunch of unidentifiable people beating up on an unidentifiable person, together with an unsubstantiated claim that Mr. Rittenhouse is one of the people appearing in that video.
correct and why they weren't allowed in. I was merely pointing out to the loser demofk the errors of his ask.

he was armed, you're incorrect. He shot his load early. No one knows what was in that bag. You're completely inaccurate and why the jury saw it as self defense. Again, you never said why Rosenbaum chased him.
He was a good guy with a gun, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun they say.

Aren’t the protecting the public by killing the bad guys? How should they protect the public?

Okay, let's look at that.

British cops shoot 2-5 suspects a year. Yet the United Kingdom has lower crime rates than the US comparing apples to apples. Germany, France, Italy, Japan- police homicides are rare, less than 20 a year in most of those countries.

America cops shoot 1000 people every year, many of them unarmed. And yes, a case like Geo. Floyd or Tamir Rice might be an exception. Most of those 1000 people did pull a knife or a gun. But it amazes me how fast our cops escalate to lethal force.

No credible evidence that Mr. Rittenhouse did any such thing. Just a very poor-quality video of several young people in a fight, with an unsubstantiated claim that Mr. Rittenhouse was one of the participants. Are you capable of understanding why such a claim, such shoddy “evidence” would not be admissible in a court of law?

That film wasn't any poorer in quality than the ones presented at his actual trial...

I do have to wonder about the manner in which they are being treated. They've been held prisoner, now, for nearly a year, without trial, in a manner that clearly violates their Sixth Amendment rights to a speedy and public trial, and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process. They're being kept hidden away, in a manner more consistent with how we would expect to see political prisoners treated in some place like North Korea, than how defendants in a legitimate criminal case would be expected to be treated in this country.
Wow... um.. you do realize that it frequently does take years to resolve most criminal cases, right?

Second - THEY TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. Most countries would have dragged their asses out behind the nearest wall and shot them.

Koresh was a whacko, and I won't defend him or his bizarre cult.
Actually, Koresh was no different that Joseph Smith.. Both started bizarre cults and fucked little girls.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?
Original and Extra-Crispy!!!!

But it was the ATF and other government-based criminals who murdered him and his followers, not the the way around. Whatever Koresh and his followers were accused of doing, none of it called for the way government attacked them.

So let me get this straight. Koresh could molest kids, sell illegally modified weapons to shady people, shoot 4 ATF Agents executing a legal warrant, but the government used "excessive" force...

But when Geo. Floyd passed a fake 20, or Tamir Rice was playing with a toy gun in a park, or Laquan McDonald breaks into a truck to try to keep warm, they are horrible criminals and it's okay for the cops to shoot them?

That's how twisted and depraved you are. You deny the very humanity of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and strongly support the “right” to murder them in cold blood for no better reason than that their existence is inconvenient to someone else; yet you demand that violent destructive, subhuman “Black LIES Matter filth be considered and treated as human, no matter how profoundly their behavior proves them to be anything but human; and you openly take their side against that of any actual humans.

Fetuses aren't people. Even when abortion was illegal, nobody was ever charged with murder for having one or performing one.

But nice to see you are finally being open about your racism.

No, I don't think Sandra Bland should have been killed over a traffic violation, or Tamir Rice should have been killed for playing with a toy on a playground, or Geo. Floyd should have been killed for passing a fake 20.

That's a choice to be made by those who seek to unjustly deprive others of their rightful property. By making that choice, they are valuing their victims' property over their victim's lives as well as over their own lives. If they don't want to be killed over property, then there's a very good way to avoid that, which is to keep their filthy thieving hands off of that which is not theirs.

Right. Tell us how you are pro-life, again, Mormon Bob, that shit never gets old.

Property can be replaced.

And in many instances, property represents the ability to survive. The roof over one's head, the clothes on one's back, the food on one's table. The vehicle that allows one to get to his job, and the tools that allow one to perform his job, in order to earn his living—you take that away, and you're taking away part of his life.

Oh, please... No one starved because they got their car jacked. Insurance replaces it, pays for an Uber, and usually, you get a lot of sympathy from your co-workers.

Of course, you'd have to be a productive, working citizen who contribute to society and earns an honest living by doing so, rather that, as you clearly are, a worthless parasite who is only a burden on others; in order to understand this. But your inability and unwillingness to understand it does not, in any way, refute it.

Actually, I've been working my way through life since I was 16, often working two jobs when needed. I served my country honorably for 11 years in the US Army. I just can't think of anything I own that would be worth taking a life over. the one thing I am happy about is that despite being in the military during a War, I never had to kill anyone.

My Dad was in WWII, and he saw a lot of horror and misery... It haunted him for the rest of his life.

So, yes, the fact that I am not gleeful at the thought of murdering someone for a petty offense like you seem to be means I have a conscience.

Yours seems to have been scrubbed away during your Mormon Brainwashing.

For which he went to prison and served his time.

Here's the video.... it's pretty clearly Rittenhouse. One of the other girls involved inthe fight is his sister.

Your persistent malicious lies about my religion are not relevant to this discussion. The only thing you could ever possibly accomplish by continuing to repeat them would be to destroy your own credibility; but that's not possible because you've never had any credibility in the first place, to destroy.

It's very easy to imagine that if there was any religious group that was all gathered into one place, that you would be very pleased for the opportunity to burn that place down and murder as many members of that religion as you could, just as the government did to the Branch Davidians. You'd be happy, I think, to murder women and children, and claim that you were doing it to “protect” them.

Again, I am still waiting for you to prove ANYTHING I've said about your cult as being factually incorrect. Particularly the life of Con-Artist Pedophile Joseph Smith.

The government didn't kill the Branch Davidians, they killed themselves. THREE SEPARATE investigations made that finding.

That said, I will criticize how they handled that siege.

Playing loud music and animal noises to try to unsettle them was a bad idea. They were already nuts, no point in making them crazier. Storming the building with tear gas was an awful idea.

They should have just waited them out. Eventually they'd have run out of food.

But here's the thing. The heads of the ATF and FBI were fired after that. They were held accountable.

America cops shoot 1000 people every year, many of them unarmed. And yes, a case like Geo. Floyd or Tamir Rice might be an exception. Most of those 1000 people did pull a knife or a gun. But it amazes me how fast our cops escalate to lethal force.
maybe the criminals are worse here? maybe? a consideration? defund the cops? The fact you can't figure that out is evidence you have no fking clue on the thing called life.

Okay, let's look at that.

British cops shoot 2-5 suspects a year. Yet the United Kingdom has lower crime rates than the US comparing apples to apples. Germany, France, Italy, Japan- police homicides are rare, less than 20 a year in most of those countries.

That film wasn't any poorer in quality than the ones presented at his actual trial...

Wow... um.. you do realize that it frequently does take years to resolve most criminal cases, right?

Second - THEY TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. Most countries would have dragged their asses out behind the nearest wall and shot them.

Actually, Koresh was no different that Joseph Smith.. Both started bizarre cults and fucked little girls.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?
Original and Extra-Crispy!!!!

So let me get this straight. Koresh could molest kids, sell illegally modified weapons to shady people, shoot 4 ATF Agents executing a legal warrant, but the government used "excessive" force...

But when Geo. Floyd passed a fake 20, or Tamir Rice was playing with a toy gun in a park, or Laquan McDonald breaks into a truck to try to keep warm, they are horrible criminals and it's okay for the cops to shoot them?

Fetuses aren't people. Even when abortion was illegal, nobody was ever charged with murder for having one or performing one.

But nice to see you are finally being open about your racism.

No, I don't think Sandra Bland should have been killed over a traffic violation, or Tamir Rice should have been killed for playing with a toy on a playground, or Geo. Floyd should have been killed for passing a fake 20.

Right. Tell us how you are pro-life, again, Mormon Bob, that shit never gets old.

Property can be replaced.

Oh, please... No one starved because they got their car jacked. Insurance replaces it, pays for an Uber, and usually, you get a lot of sympathy from your co-workers.

Actually, I've been working my way through life since I was 16, often working two jobs when needed. I served my country honorably for 11 years in the US Army. I just can't think of anything I own that would be worth taking a life over. the one thing I am happy about is that despite being in the military during a War, I never had to kill anyone.

My Dad was in WWII, and he saw a lot of horror and misery... It haunted him for the rest of his life.

So, yes, the fact that I am not gleeful at the thought of murdering someone for a petty offense like you seem to be means I have a conscience.

Yours seems to have been scrubbed away during your Mormon Brainwashing.
There are 10mil police interactions in the US so 1000 is a tiny % of shootings and the countries you mentioned don’t have tough places like Baltimore, Chicago, NYC, LA, etc. where crime rates are high.

Anyone else want to sacrifice their lives and freedom to protect some corporate storefront from damage?

The ruling elite live in gated communities with armed guards.

Seems the answer to your question is yes.

Police enforcing the fucking laws is the answer.

Destroying personal property THAT IS NOT YOUR OWN is NOT LEGAL. It should be stopped and punished as the law dictates.

This "LET THEM RIOT" bullshit is simply an attempt to destroy America from the inside.

Was the jury made aware of the victim's past indiscretions? To my knowledge, the judge only allowed bad behavior of Rittenhouse or any of his victims that night to be presented.

Nope, I don't listen to fox news and don't pretend the occassional organized shoplifting is a national crisis. Most of the "smash and dash" is run by organized crime. They pay people to steal and they resell the stuff. Stores just have to come up with better countermeasures.

Supply Chain Disruptions actually started with Trump's unncessary Trade war. If you worked in Supply Chain as I have, you'd know this.

Funny, because the supply chain disruptions the left talk bout are because of COVID. I guess you don't agree with that assessment.

We lock up 2 million people... it doesn't deter real crime, much less minor property crime. Maybe the real problem is that the brick and mortar business model is obsolete.

The answer to not allowing people to loot stores is to close the stores? Yeah, that make a lot of sense.

Sure, just let me count the 2.5 Trillion we spend on White People Welfare...errr "entitlements", and then we can have that discussion.

There is no reasonable discussion to be had. There is no white people welfare. You don't want to use percentages because they destroy your already ridiculous claim.

I like how these communist dumb fucks want no police and no personal protection.

SUBMIT
COMPLY

Fuck that.
then complain because property owners want to protect their property. I guess all of these demofks live in gutters.

Forum List

Back