Dems tell us illegals don’t steal our jobs..do their children steal our jobs and opportunities?

In 1972, construction paid today’s equivalent of $32 an hour. Remember when a tradesman made a career like wage?
Notice the downward trend coincides with the brown invasion?
I wonder how many charts for different trades / professions would look identical to this one?
Coincidence...or was this perpetuated by our own politicians?
What kind of a wage would a skilled tradesmen earn today if not for the brown invasion?

la-fi-construction-trump-workers-wages-web.png

Hold on a minute...I thought you Lefties were pissed about stagnant wages, wage inequality...etc etc...and not the number of people working?
So now you can’t give two fucks that Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 as long as he’s working?

If Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 he needs to look at his life and see where he went wrong and what changes he can make to better his life. There are lots of good paying companies out there begging for employees.

You will find no sympathy from me.

Last edited:
Why haven’t any Republicans asked this question live on television?
I’m interested in hearing the position Democrats take on this one....Surely they can connect the dots; they know that illegal aliens = litters of anchor babies...right?

According to the Trump Admin we have anywhere from 1 million to 7 million unfilled jobs in this country right now.

If you lack opportunity it is because you are lazy fuck, don't blame it on someone else.
But I was derailed by the economic answer that a previous economics teacher presented so let me present a reply to the original question of BLOKELOSER . The illegals are taking jobs from legitimate citizens and the obvious is blocked by the horse blinders that liberals wear . I had a tree cut on my property and the cost was $1100 to cut and stack the logs in hope that a neighbor needs firewood before the AOCs of the world ban fireplaces . Took 3 Mexicans 2hrs to do it for cash with no stump removal . That was the cheapest price out of 3 tree removal experts that I would be safe to assume is 3 companies that are all illegal in employment and licence . 15-20 years ago I would have had the same job done by an American tree cutter , there were no illegals, for $300 with complete removal of the logs as they were another source of income .
What has happened is the illegals have come in because they undercut the American because they have no overhead , no training , no license and not government oversight . They put the American worker that followed the rules out of the business by simply cutting cost by not following American rules . Now they own the profession and still pay no taxes ,pay the laborer off the books $100 and that laborer doesn't report it so he can collect $50,000 in government welfare and incentives . They are now living larger than the American and our politicians cover their eyes and their Democrat supporters say nothing or they are ,themselves , pushed back to the back of the bus again .
It's happening 100% and it's happening everywhere and when it's brought to the limelight the liberal agenda calls the purveyor of the truth "racist " .
Call me racist because this is one fool from the Bronx that wised up years ago .

The part of the equation you are ignoring, as Repubs are apt to do, is that those Mexicans that came to cut your tree work for an American. You did not call Mexico to come get your tree you called an American company that chooses to employ illegals for the very reasons you listed. Yet they are seemingly off limits, there is no real punishment for those that get caught doing so.

The illegals do not own the businesses as you seemed to imply. When my roof got hail damage I called a local company and spoke to the American owner and worked with the American foreman that came by to do the initial assessment. I had 4 Hispanic men show up and do the work, not a one of them spoke English as far as I could tell. And if they were illegal and they got busted, nothing would have happened to the company.

When the chicken plants in Mississippi were raided by ICE we heard all about the 600 illegals but still nothing has been done to the people that hired them. How many plant managers, CEOs and etc have been arrested for hiring all of these people?

Do you really want to stop the sort of thing you talked about, you do it by going after the people doing the hiring, the ones that are willing to pay them so they can take home more profit. But this does not happen, and mostly it does not happen because people like you and BL do not want it to happen, because those are good White Americans that own the companies.

So the next time your in line at the supermarket behind that pregnant little Latina from Ecuador with the wagon full of national products at the high price and a case of Coronas on the bottom with 3 other little future taxpayer leeches running amuck in the aisle that she claimed to be hers and the guy she's with ,just remember as you watch that EBT card come out from the bankroll of $20 that the illegal tree surgeon is using to pay for those grocerys that most of us American citizens will never eat as well and drink as well as those poor little indigenous Indians that came to live off our backs while Democrats and rinos stick it to us in our fronts ! ( hey libs ,I did that on purpose for poetry reasons ) lol

Do you spend a lot of time bitterly fabricating stories about other people in stores? Pretty fucking pathetic.

Illegals simply accept the jobs that business freely offers them.

I’m interested in hearing the position Democrats take on this one....Surely they can connect the dots; they know that illegal aliens = litters of anchor babies...right?

The children born here aren't stealing your jobs or your children's jobs. They are citizens and have as much a right to a job as you do. And besides, you rightys tell us there is to right to a job. Did a kid with a Hispanic last name beat out your kid for valedictorian?

The children born here aren't stealing your jobs or your children's jobs. They are citizens and have as much a right to a job as you do. And besides, you rightys tell us there is to right to a job. Did a kid with a Hispanic last name beat out your kid for valedictorian?

You’re skirting around the question in the OP...let’s try this again. I’ll word it for a third grader.
Do the children born to illegals work the same jobs that children born to REAL Americans would otherwise work?
(this is a yes or no question)

You’re skirting around the question in the OP...let’s try this again. I’ll word it for a third grader.
Do the children born to illegals work the same jobs that children born to REAL Americans would otherwise work?

What difference does that make? You are responsible for what your parents did?

No, conversely, should I be rewarded for my parents criminal acts?
Should REAL Americans get fucked because our politicians are incompetent and refuse to do what’s right for the American citizenry?
Why you aren’t furious with Democrats and their constant recruitment of illegals is mindfuckingblowing.

According to the Trump Admin we have anywhere from 1 million to 7 million unfilled jobs in this country right now.

If you lack opportunity it is because you are lazy fuck, don't blame it on someone else.
But I was derailed by the economic answer that a previous economics teacher presented so let me present a reply to the original question of BLOKELOSER . The illegals are taking jobs from legitimate citizens and the obvious is blocked by the horse blinders that liberals wear . I had a tree cut on my property and the cost was $1100 to cut and stack the logs in hope that a neighbor needs firewood before the AOCs of the world ban fireplaces . Took 3 Mexicans 2hrs to do it for cash with no stump removal . That was the cheapest price out of 3 tree removal experts that I would be safe to assume is 3 companies that are all illegal in employment and licence . 15-20 years ago I would have had the same job done by an American tree cutter , there were no illegals, for $300 with complete removal of the logs as they were another source of income .
What has happened is the illegals have come in because they undercut the American because they have no overhead , no training , no license and not government oversight . They put the American worker that followed the rules out of the business by simply cutting cost by not following American rules . Now they own the profession and still pay no taxes ,pay the laborer off the books $100 and that laborer doesn't report it so he can collect $50,000 in government welfare and incentives . They are now living larger than the American and our politicians cover their eyes and their Democrat supporters say nothing or they are ,themselves , pushed back to the back of the bus again .
It's happening 100% and it's happening everywhere and when it's brought to the limelight the liberal agenda calls the purveyor of the truth "racist " .
Call me racist because this is one fool from the Bronx that wised up years ago .

The part of the equation you are ignoring, as Repubs are apt to do, is that those Mexicans that came to cut your tree work for an American. You did not call Mexico to come get your tree you called an American company that chooses to employ illegals for the very reasons you listed. Yet they are seemingly off limits, there is no real punishment for those that get caught doing so.

The illegals do not own the businesses as you seemed to imply. When my roof got hail damage I called a local company and spoke to the American owner and worked with the American foreman that came by to do the initial assessment. I had 4 Hispanic men show up and do the work, not a one of them spoke English as far as I could tell. And if they were illegal and they got busted, nothing would have happened to the company.

When the chicken plants in Mississippi were raided by ICE we heard all about the 600 illegals but still nothing has been done to the people that hired them. How many plant managers, CEOs and etc have been arrested for hiring all of these people?

Do you really want to stop the sort of thing you talked about, you do it by going after the people doing the hiring, the ones that are willing to pay them so they can take home more profit. But this does not happen, and mostly it does not happen because people like you and BL do not want it to happen, because those are good White Americans that own the companies.
Can't you read English or do you just choose to ignore the truth ! These people PUT the American out of business by using their illegal relatives and doing business without licences ,without labor laws ,without American labor and without any adherence to American rules . Your blind buddy ! And your the problem not the illegals . They survive off schmucks like you

Not really a yes or no question.
Clearly children born to illegals are going to both work jobs US citizens won't and work jobs US citizens will want to do.
But the reality is that we win both ways.
Both ways get more jobs done, pay more taxes, increase the economy, and allow for more productivity, consumerism, debt reduction, etc.

By the way, there is no such thing as "REAL Americans".
The closest that could have come to making sense is to instead say, "legal US citizens", considering that most illegals are natives and most US citizens are European immigrants.

Do American citizens work the same jobs other American citizens would otherwise work? Proof that there ARE stupid questions.

Can't you read English or do you just choose to ignore the truth ! These people PUT the American out of business by using their illegal relatives and doing business without licences ,without labor laws ,without American labor and without any adherence to American rules . Your blind buddy ! And your the problem not the illegals . They survive off schmucks like you

Bullshit, it is still the American business that hire these people...you are full of shit or just ignorant, not sure which.

The illegals do not own the businesses, that is just stupid.

Do the illegals own the chicken plants where ICE rounded them all up?

Should REAL Americans get fucked because our politicians are incompetent and refuse to do what’s right for the American citizenry?
Why you aren’t furious with Democrats and their constant recruitment of illegals is mindfuckingblowing.

Coming to the USA without following our recent arbitrary regulations is not criminal at all.
It could easily be argued that restricting native immigration is inherently criminal.
Nor have you demonstrated any disadvantage at all for this native immigration or a need for these arbitrary political restrictions on native immigration?

You have to show a need in terms of defending rights, before any restrictive legislation is at all legal.
Laws can not just be arbitrary or based on desires.

Not in my experience.
What I see is illegal immigrants doing things citizens refuse to do, like at slaughter houses, field work, septic systems, etc.
They have to work for US citizens in order to deal with banks, IRS, permits, etc.
They get paid less because the US citizens who hire them get wealthier.
And all that money then circulates faster, making everyone more wealthy.
Those illegals are going to buy food, pay rent, pay taxes, etc., but get very little out of it.

Hold on a minute...I thought you Lefties were pissed about stagnant wages, wage inequality...etc etc...and not the number of people working?
So now you can’t give two fucks that Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 as long as he’s working?

If Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 he needs to look at his life and see where he went wrong and what changes he can make to better his life. There are lots of good paying companies out there begging for employees.

You will find no sympathy from me.
there you go with your Democrat Marxist holier than thou ro

Bullshit, it is still the American business that hire these people...you are full of shit or just ignorant, not sure which.

The illegals do not own the businesses, that is just stupid.

Do the illegals own the chicken plants where ICE rounded them all up?

Coming to the USA without following our recent arbitrary regulations is not criminal at all.
It could easily be argued that restricting native immigration is inherently criminal.
Nor have you demonstrated any disadvantage at all for this native immigration or a need for these arbitrary political restrictions on native immigration?

You have to show a need in terms of defending rights, before any restrictive legislation is at all legal.
Laws can not just be arbitrary or based on desires.

Attachments

• 16205-your-dumb.jpg
    16205-your-dumb.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 23
In 1972, construction paid today’s equivalent of $32 an hour. Remember when a tradesman made a career like wage?
Notice the downward trend coincides with the brown invasion?
I wonder how many charts for different trades / professions would look identical to this one?
Coincidence...or was this perpetuated by our own politicians?
What kind of a wage would a skilled tradesmen earn today if not for the brown invasion?

US wages do NOT at all correspond with illegal immigration in any way.
Clearly it is the growth of the wealthy 1% who are driving down wages, not illegals.

th

th

Full employment.

/Thread.

There’s plenty of jobs for everybody.

And if your kids are too stupid or lazy to compete with the offspring of illegals, then that’s their problem.

Forum List

Back