Dems tell us illegals don’t steal our jobs..do their children steal our jobs and opportunities?

Why haven’t any Republicans asked this question live on television?
I’m interested in hearing the position Democrats take on this one....Surely they can connect the dots; they know that illegal aliens = litters of anchor babies...right?

According to the Trump Admin we have anywhere from 1 million to 7 million unfilled jobs in this country right now.

If you lack opportunity it is because you are lazy fuck, don't blame it on someone else.
But I was derailed by the economic answer that a previous economics teacher presented so let me present a reply to the original question of BLOKELOSER . The illegals are taking jobs from legitimate citizens and the obvious is blocked by the horse blinders that liberals wear . I had a tree cut on my property and the cost was $1100 to cut and stack the logs in hope that a neighbor needs firewood before the AOCs of the world ban fireplaces . Took 3 Mexicans 2hrs to do it for cash with no stump removal . That was the cheapest price out of 3 tree removal experts that I would be safe to assume is 3 companies that are all illegal in employment and licence . 15-20 years ago I would have had the same job done by an American tree cutter , there were no illegals, for $300 with complete removal of the logs as they were another source of income .
What has happened is the illegals have come in because they undercut the American because they have no overhead , no training , no license and not government oversight . They put the American worker that followed the rules out of the business by simply cutting cost by not following American rules . Now they own the profession and still pay no taxes ,pay the laborer off the books $100 and that laborer doesn't report it so he can collect $50,000 in government welfare and incentives . They are now living larger than the American and our politicians cover their eyes and their Democrat supporters say nothing of they are ,themselves , pushed back to the back of the bus again .
It's happening 100% and it's happening everywhere and when it's brought to the limelight the liberal agenda calls the purveyor of the truth "racist " .
Call me racist because this is one fool from the Bronx that wised up years ago .

Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly explain in detail what all sane people already knew. Golfing Gator you owe this man a huge thank you for the free teachings.

I’m interested in hearing the position Democrats take on this one....Surely they can connect the dots; they know that illegal aliens = litters of anchor babies...right?

Anyone born in the US is a US citizen. Most no doubt more worthy of being so than you.

Anyone born in the US is a US citizen. Most no doubt more worthy of being so than you.

Hmm...so you’re an advocate for those actively stealing American citizenships?

So the next time your in line at the supermarket behind that pregnant little Latina from Ecuador with the wagon full of national products at the high price and a case of Coronas on the bottom with 3 other little future taxpayer leeches running amuck in the aisle that she claimed to be hers and the guy she's with ,just remember as you watch that EBT card come out from the bankroll of $20 that the illegal tree surgeon is using to pay for those grocerys that most of us American citizens will never eat as well and drink as well as those poor little indigenous Indians that came to live off our backs while Democrats and rinos stick it to us in our fronts ! ( hey libs ,I did that on purpose for poetry reasons ) lol

Last edited:
The reality is that all immigrants, illegal or not, improve this country.
They generally increase growth, thus reducing past debts.
They are valuable as consumers to sell things to, as well as producers.
And the reality is that those who think immigrants only want things for free, that is not true, as the US simply does not give out much of anything for free.
Just public schools and ER services.
Which is not enough to cause anyone to come here.

Only if the American born children are smarter and more ambitious than you.... but it is not called stealing, it's called competition, or simply the facts of life in a world of capitalism reigning.

America was great for everyone when our population was growing.... Why? Because more people means more purchases, more food, more clothes more cell phones sold, more homes, more doctors needed, etc

This larger economic need, lead to more jobs and a higher and higher GDP.

Basically, I'm uncertain if your premise that it hurts Americans by having more newly born Americans via what you call anchor babies, really will hurt us in an economic sense.

Our Sovereignty...in the sense that we need to be able to pick who to fairly invite here for the population growth needed, verses the growth coming from illegal crossings or staying beyond visas....
Is important...

You people from a LibTardia are downright fascinating. Decent people value quality of life above all other things...Yes, even GDP.
Do you believe that tens of millions of wetbacks have improved the quality of life for Americans?
8 hour wait times in emergency rooms
Doctors appointments 6 weeks out
Wage suppression
Ruined construction trades
Communities, cities and states turned into thirdworld shitholes
Off the charts incarceration / criminal expenses
Drunk, underinsured / uninsured drivers on our roadways
Overloaded public services / first responder services
Crumbling infrastructure
Over taxation
Over burdened education system
Unbearable traffic
I could go on and on....All things Wetbacks are DIRECTLY responsible for...all things we are all affected by daily.

So, go ahead and tell us how our quality of life has been improved by their presence? We're standing by.
None of that affects me, up here in Maine, even with Canadians over staying visas.

But I do have some experience of when I was young, living in Miami, With Cuban refugees, many from the Mariel Refugee crisis....

And maybe because I was young, but I never ever felt threaten by them, taking a job from me or anything like that... I got every job I ever applied for...

I thought it was interesting meeting Cuban people my age, and Cuban elders at my work place, and the stories they shed about their homeland, and trials of life itself....

It only made me proud to be an American, and to come from the greatest country in the world who could welcome the tired, the weary and the poor from places like Cuba....

Legal vs illegal etc, never even crossed my mind.... they were simply people, simply human beings... in my mind, when in my adult youth.

Well actully, not really. So far the 14th amendment has been abused and streached way beyond it's original intent. After the 2020 election is over and the demodipshits have been pushed aside the immigration laws will be repaired to be more inline with the rest of the world where only babies born here of parents here illegally will be considered US citizens by birth. The spawn of illegals will be considered just as illegal as their illegal alien parents and the whole kit and caboodle will be sent back to where they came from.

And the reality is that those who think immigrants only want things for free, that is not true, as the US simply does not give out much of anything for free.

Only if the American born children are smarter and more ambitious than you.... but it is not called stealing, it's called competition, or simply the facts of life in a world of capitalism reigning.

America was great for everyone when our population was growing.... Why? Because more people means more purchases, more food, more clothes more cell phones sold, more homes, more doctors needed, etc

Basically, I'm uncertain if your premise that it hurts Americans by having more newly born Americans via what you call anchor babies, really will hurt us in an economic sense.

Our Sovereignty...in the sense that we need to be able to pick who to fairly invite here for the population growth needed, verses the growth coming from illegal crossings or staying beyond visas....
Is important...

You people from a LibTardia are downright fascinating. Decent people value quality of life above all other things...Yes, even GDP.
Do you believe that tens of millions of wetbacks have improved the quality of life for Americans?
Wage suppression
Crumbling infrastructure
Over taxation
Unbearable traffic
I could go on and on....All things Wetbacks are DIRECTLY responsible for...all things we are all affected by daily.

So, go ahead and tell us how our quality of life has been improved by their presence? We're standing by.
None of that affects me, up here in Maine, even with Canadians over staying visas.

But I do have some experience of when I was young, living in Miami, With Cuban refugees, many from the Mariel Refugee crisis....

And maybe because I was young, but I never ever felt threaten by them, taking a job from me or anything like that... I got every job I ever applied for...

I thought it was interesting meeting Cuban people my age, and Cuban elders at my work place, and the stories they shed about their homeland, and trials of life itself....

It only made me proud to be an American, and to come from the greatest country in the world who could welcome the tired, the weary and the poor from places like Cuba....

Legal vs illegal etc, never even crossed my mind.... they were simply people, simply human beings... in my mind, when in my adult youth.

Yes you were stupid back then, and nothing has changed. Well almost nothing, some people do tend to get dumber as they age.

This moron is celebrating how proud she is that America is being taken over by non-Americans, because some Cubans somewhere did something. The stupidity of some people is baffling. None of your stupid stories affect the truth of the situation. The only positive side of the situation is that when conflicts erupt these idiots will be the first to be wiped.

Last edited:

funny how you libs suddenly find religion and look at the constitution when it fits your narrative . Illegal actions never condone illegalities . These kids that were brought over the fence to circumvent our laws should never be awarded citizenship . In the polluted world of the open borders crime syndicate , your parents rob a bank ,give it to you , it's not stolen and it's yours . Sorry bubba but when we take the house this is going to change and the Democrat base is going to get deported .

Is important...

Wage suppression
Crumbling infrastructure
Over taxation
Unbearable traffic

your key words were fellow Cuban workers .

Why? Because repugs are just as culpable if not more. They love that cheap labor. As far as stealing jobs and dreams... I don’t think most Americans aspire to be vegetable pickers, fast food workers, hotel room cleaning staff, and meat processing plant workers. Those are jobs that Americans could be doing though.

So you admit only rich people/Republicans provide jobs?

Why? Because repugs are just as culpable if not more. They love that cheap labor. As far as stealing jobs and dreams... I don’t think most Americans aspire to be vegetable pickers, fast food workers, hotel room cleaning staff, and meat processing plant workers. Those are jobs that Americans could be doing though.

Is it poor Dems giving the illegals jobs?

They shop at Walmart and like to exploit brown people for cheap vegetables..

No?

Its pretty clear that Dem's are busy lining their own pockets at the expense of American workers. Dig deep enough and you will find Dem's cashing in.

Well actully, not really. So far the 14th amendment has been abused and streached way beyond it's original intent. After the 2020 election is over and the demodipshits have been pushed aside the immigration laws will be repaired to be more inline with the rest of the world where only babies born here of parents here illegally will be considered US citizens by birth. The spawn of illegals will be considered just as illegal as their illegal alien parents and the whole kit and caboodle will be sent back to where they came from.

Well actully, not really. ....

Yes, really. Really really.

They shop at Walmart and like to exploit brown people for cheap vegetables..

No?

I thought it was the repugs that like Wally World.

funny how you libs suddenly ....

“You libs”? Huh???

You are as Liblican as they get...no?

funny how you libs suddenly ....

“You libs”? Huh???

You are as Liblican as they get...no?

No, you idiot loser.

No. They help them over the border.

Forum List

Back