Dems tell us illegals don’t steal our jobs..do their children steal our jobs and opportunities?

My wife is a benefits manager in human resources for a production company and she will absolutely tell you they do steal jobs.

Fairly often they will have Mexicans or haitains or etc working there and they have to terminate them because they used fraudulent documents or work under a family members social and such. Or they simply say there is a problem with the system filing their i9 or whatever and then they never come back. And they aren't even a huge company, maybe the low side of a mid sized company

Few thoughts, The big money people get visa's for people to come work here plus over sea's people man most of our bigger business phone lines for less money. yes they hire cheap foreign labor to clean there house & watch there kids.
YES they do take working class jobs, The boss is a white American & hires Mexican labor if they can show a real or fake green card. AND last but most important we could solve this problem to a great degree if we were only willing to work together.

No, illegal's anchor babies that should be stripped of illegally obtained citizenship and deported along with their illegal parents. Toss these Dem traitors who enable them in jail while we are cleaning up this mess.

It's the Construction that enables them. There is a reason no one has taken this to the Supreme Court.

First off, this thread is about the impact that anchor babies have on our job markets.
But I'll play along....so the bulk of illegals are in CA, AZ, NM and TX...you're saying "Republican business owners" are hiring them...I'm certain you have a link to that data...or is that a FEELING you have?
If true, why do you suppose Democrats are so against aggressive mandatory E-verify legislation...are they protecting those "Republican owned businesses"?

Like I said. God Damn conservatives are some stupid mother fuckers.

In 1972, construction paid today’s equivalent of $32 an hour. Remember when a tradesman made a career like wage?
Notice the downward trend coincides with the brown invasion?
I wonder how many charts for different trades / professions would look identical to this one?
Coincidence...or was this perpetuated by our own politicians?
What kind of a wage would a skilled tradesmen earn today if not for the brown invasion?

la-fi-construction-trump-workers-wages-web.png
You forgot got to say anything about the killing of unions for the right to work laws, allowing business to set the wage.

The only people stealing your jobs, are Republican supporting business owners, that hire them, just like everyother state.

You can thank famous Californian Ronald Reagan for that. It was his administration that stopped the prosecution of business owners for hiring illegal aliens, and then gave them a big fat tax cut as a bonus on top of that. Then proceeded to end regulations allowing businesses to move factory jobs to Mexico, Canada, China, and South Korea.

All of this while he was selling weapons to Iran, and the Mujahadeen, and use the money to destabilize El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama, which started the great migration north 40 years ago.

God Damn conservatives are some stupid mother fuckers.
Agree Except for your crude last line.

In 1972, construction paid today’s equivalent of $32 an hour. Remember when a tradesman made a career like wage?
Notice the downward trend coincides with the brown invasion?
I wonder how many charts for different trades / professions would look identical to this one?
Coincidence...or was this perpetuated by our own politicians?
What kind of a wage would a skilled tradesmen earn today if not for the brown invasion?

la-fi-construction-trump-workers-wages-web.png
Just looked up what the average Pipe fitter in California makes today. My grandfather, my dad and my brother were all union Pipe fitters. Dad and my brother made more on average over thirty years ago than the average union Pipe fitter makes today in annual wages (my dad and brother generally worked an average of two to three months per year on 7 day-12hr jobs).

Wages when coupled with inflation and the influx of illegal immigration and the amnesty given to those illegals in 1986 have obviously lowered the living standards of the average working class in California. Every where else too for that matter but I have no doubt on what I can share from personally knowledge of what my own family used to make compared to today's people in the same positions. My dad and I discussed wages extensively back then because he was fascinated at what I made doing specialty artwork when it was broken down into what was made on an hourly basis (dad liked to brag about it in front of my grand after she told me artist starve to death).

Forum List

Back