Dems Sinking to New Lows

The first president was not George Washington...There were several before him...He was the first president under the Constitution....but not under the Articles of Confederation...and just because some people like to talk to themselves and believe they are getting an external reply from and internal source does not certify any existence of a deity...
George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.
So....doesn't detract from the horse head of Mrs. Carson....
So you hate women, eh? A woman's value is determined by her looks, eh? What's your opinion of Wasserman Schultz jokes?
I don't hate women , but you think Ben could have fixed his wife's face just a little with a little bartering of doctor services....
What difference does it make? If it's that hard for you to deal with, close your eyes. Her appearance doesn't matter. If it does than so does the appearance of every woman that right wingers mock for looks.

You avoided the Wasserman Schultz question. Do you approve of mocking her looks?
Sure, start a thread...

George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.
So you hate women, eh? A woman's value is determined by her looks, eh? What's your opinion of Wasserman Schultz jokes?
I don't hate women , but you think Ben could have fixed his wife's face just a little with a little bartering of doctor services....
What difference does it make? If it's that hard for you to deal with, close your eyes. Her appearance doesn't matter. If it does than so does the appearance of every woman that right wingers mock for looks.

You avoided the Wasserman Schultz question. Do you approve of mocking her looks?
Yes. She's looking more manly every day. I expect her to divorce her husband and come out any day.
Subjugating her sex will not help the GOP...

I thought you Repukes didn't have time for Political Correctness??:up_yours:

And yea Carson"s wife IS UGLY, no away around that, i don't know too many folk who would hit that, unless they took a hit of acid..

Carson is an asshole, with all his money he should at least invest and get his ol lady a Makeover..

She looks like the local wal mart greeter..

Do you hate women? She looks like a nerd who could hire you for $10 an hour.

Sure, start a thread...
No ... it's on topic to this thread. You're copping out because you are incapable of mocking a lib woman for her looks, while you freely dish out the insults about Mrs. Carson who isn't even a politician.

Yes. She's looking more manly every day. I expect her to divorce her husband and come out any day.
I hope she stays Chair for the course.

I hope she stays Chair for the course.
I hope she drops out...

Dissing Dr, Carson's wife.

CQ1PO1BWsAAl0yp.jpg

I for one think she has the look of a very intelligent and happy woman. The other?

Well, in looking at the picture on the right, I have two observations.
1. I thought that Eleanor Roosevelt was dead.
2. I thought that Eleanor Roosevelt was white.

I thought you Repukes didn't have time for Political Correctness??:up_yours:

And yea Carson"s wife IS UGLY, no away around that, i don't know too many folk who would hit that, unless they took a hit of acid..

Carson is an asshole, with all his money he should at least invest and get his ol lady a Makeover..

She looks like the local wal mart greeter..

Do you hate women? She looks like a nerd who could hire you for $10 an hour.
Naaaaaa, already got a gig that pay's a helluva lot more than that..

I would be taking a large pay cut, Besides i would be making the same as you as a paid troll/goon, using the computer in your moms basement..

Do i hate Women:rofl:, evidently not if im voting for Hillary..

Ratings: B for effort, but D- for spelting/capitalismist-thingie

clue: Upper Case d

oh yeah -- and LARGE font
Some of them there folk from that monkey tree didn't make it to jr. high...
I would think y'all would be proud of your ancestors.
Which ones?
Monkeys.

We all descend from monkeys. Let's move on.
old world monkey here....

Another democrat boondoggle that wasted millions of taxpayer dollars.

Montana OPTED OUT of Michelle Obama's Lunch Plan, This Happens Right After...
No legal authority is possessed by Mrs. Oblama concerning the lunch suggestions....
Which means nothing. Millions of taxpayer dollars has been wasted by the deranged chimp.
and in another thread thanatoes is saying righties are not racist.....i should point him over here and have him explain you....

Being a Liberal means being allowed to smear based on race, religion, etc and not be held accountable for it. Liberals claim they are supporting Blacks and Women but that is not accurate. What is more accurate is that if you are Black and / or a woman, Liberals will support you only if you share their views. Simply stated; Liberals only support Liberals .... What a shocker.

Maybe she needs a brain operation?

Jesus, seriously. The way the right wing has treated the spouses of their opponents is disgusting and well known
The way liberals treated Bristol, you taught us how to do it.
Yeah right. Chelsea attacks long predated Bristol attacks. Both were stupid and useless.
I don't remember them, got a link? Back then children were pretty much off limits. Till liberals thought their golden nigga was in trouble.
It is said that Rush Limbaugh joked that she was the White House dog. You didn't know that? Some deny that he said that and I didn't hear him say it, but I don't really care anyways. It's something I believe he would do.

Chelsea Clinton talks leadership, apologies and Rush Limbaugh at University of Maryland

Yeah making fun of Bristol Palin is stupid. I'll agree with you on that.

But don't start pretending that all right wingers are classy and all leftists are classless. It just isn't true.
Nope you are wrong, I disagreed with Obama and I got called a racist by liberals. Now that Carson is becoming a real candidate. Liberals call him a coon. So who is racist?
What "liberals," exactly, are calling Ben Carson a "coon"?

Also, I have a hard time believing too many of these aggrieved conservatives who whine about how someone called them a big 'ol wacist for simply "disagreeing" with Obama. That is simply grade-A bullshit and you know it.

"I hate that ****** Obama!"
"Um, that's racist."
"You called me racist for disagreeing with Obama!"

Dissing Dr, Carson's wife.

CQ1PO1BWsAAl0yp.jpg

I for one think she has the look of a very intelligent and happy woman. The other?
Maybe she needs a brain operation?

Jesus, seriously. The way the right wing has treated the spouses of their opponents is disgusting and well known
Yeah right. Chelsea attacks long predated Bristol attacks. Both were stupid and useless.
I don't remember them, got a link? Back then children were pretty much off limits. Till liberals thought their golden nigga was in trouble.

Rush goes after 12 year old Chelsea Clinton.

Oh my, never heard him call her a slut.

It is said that Rush Limbaugh joked that she was the White House dog. You didn't know that? Some deny that he said that and I didn't hear him say it, but I don't really care anyways. It's something I believe he would do.

Chelsea Clinton talks leadership, apologies and Rush Limbaugh at University of Maryland

But don't start pretending that all right wingers are classy and all leftists are classless. It just isn't true.
Nope you are wrong, I disagreed with Obama and I got called a racist by liberals. Now that Carson is becoming a real candidate. Liberals call him a coon. So who is racist?

Also, I have a hard time believing too many of these aggrieved conservatives who whine about how someone called them a big 'ol wacist for simply "disagreeing" with Obama. That is simply grade-A bullshit and you know it.

"Um, that's racist."
There is a thread on here with plenty of liberals agreeing with Carson being called a coon. As to Obama being called a nigga, well your side made it popular with Carson.

Leftist losers love Wikipedia because it can be edited to say anything.

That's why we know that ALL Liberals suffer from severe mental disorders!
Like praying to invisible deities.....
Good enough for George Washington.
Well that is subject to debate, but there are several thousand George Washington named men that have lived in the USA.....off topic, report yourself...
The first president prayed to the Christian God. Do you really want to debate that?

"When studying the religious beliefs of George Washington, it is difficult to make absolute, concrete conclusions. Depending on the source examined, Washington has been painted in differing lights ranging from a Deist to a believing Christian. No matter what precise conclusion is obtained, there are common facts surrounding Washington's relationship with religion."

George Washington and Religion

He may have been either, but his actons described in the link (helping the poor) suggest he was not a callous conservative, more likely a liberal (by contemporary definitions)

"Um, that's racist."
There is a thread on here with plenty of liberals agreeing with Carson being called a coon. As to Obama being called a nigga, well your side made it popular with Carson.

Post evidence of your coon allegation, please. Only the uneducated, unclean use such terms today; I've yet to read such a comment from anyone who is and or posts on issues as a liberal.

Forum List

Back