Dems Reeling as Spanish News Giant Univision Changes Its Tune on Trump

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

trump-taco-bell.jpg
You're flailing.

John Luguizamo is pissing his panties:

“I am asking all my brothers and sisters who are actors, artists, politicians, activists to not go on Univision,” he said in a message in English and Spanish.

Trump's response is vintage Orange Man:

“They like me,” Trump said.

The Left is losing like it's 2016.

I've been saying for over a decade that the GOP is really screwing the pooch by attacking Hispanics and portraying them as rapists, criminals, and drug smugglers.
The brown cockroaches are rapists, criminals and drug smugglers.
As I have pointed out many, many times, our neighbors to the south are deeply religious, very family oriented, and hard working. They are everything the GOP claims to be.
Yeah, yeah….religious, family oriented, hard working people are always criminal as fuck.
That's why they come here. To work hard to support their families.
Because globalist pieces of filthy dogshit say they do?
The waiting list for Mexicans to come here legally is about 15 years long. If your family is starving, you can't wait 15 years.
Why do they continue to reproduce like the cockroaches they are? Even animals know to slow fertility when resources are depleted….why don’t the brown parasites?
And most illegal immigrants do the shit jobs Americans won't do.
The jobs negroes did before you globalist fucks replaced them with brown cockroaches?

I'm sure all the MAGAtards are on board with Trump weaponizing the DOJ, separating immigrant families, mass deportation, internment camps, etc.

Do you think Univisions audience is on board with all that?

You mean deweaponizing the doj, separating kids from sex traffickers, and deportation from the millions of illegals crossing our border? Hell yeah! I'm on board!

Forum List

Back