Dems Reeling as Spanish News Giant Univision Changes Its Tune on Trump

I've been saying for over a decade that the GOP is really screwing the pooch by attacking Hispanics and portraying them as rapists, criminals, and drug smugglers.

As I have pointed out many, many times, our neighbors to the south are deeply religious, very family oriented, and hard working. They are everything the GOP claims to be.

That's why they come here. To work hard to support their families. Our current immigration system is royally fucked up and is badly in need of reform, and yet every time Congress comes close to achieving reform, the bigots in the GOP sabotage the effort.

Just ask Eric Cantor.

The waiting list for Mexicans to come here legally is about 15 years long. If your family is starving, you can't wait 15 years.

And most illegal immigrants do the shit jobs Americans won't do.

Why did you start this OP? You think since the interviewer didn't bash Trump means something?
Trump can't help you and he sure as hell can't help this country with all that crap he spews. This country won't tolerate it.
You have taken the news very badly .
You must be sensible and calm if you think you are going to have another panic attack .
Drugs is not a good option .

You lost right along with Trump.
Huh? I lost nothing. You're apparently unable to address my point so I'd call you the loser.

What did you expect Trump to say after what the democrats have done to him???

Russia! Russia! Russia! Two impeachments? 91 indictments? All propagated by intensely partisan democrats and a couple RINOs and Never Trumpers.

If you don't see the irony of what you're complaining about, you're just stupid, plain old stupid.

I've been saying for over a decade that the GOP is really screwing the pooch by attacking Hispanics and portraying them as rapists, criminals, and drug smugglers.

As I have pointed out many, many times, our neighbors to the south are deeply religious, very family oriented, and hard working. They are everything the GOP claims to be.

That's why they come here. To work hard to support their families. Our current immigration system is royally fucked up and is badly in need of reform, and yet every time Congress comes close to achieving reform, the bigots in the GOP sabotage the effort.

Just ask Eric Cantor.

The waiting list for Mexicans to come here legally is about 15 years long. If your family is starving, you can't wait 15 years.

And most illegal immigrants do the shit jobs Americans won't do.
Yep, we know they're all breakfast tacos.

Huh? I lost nothing. You're apparently unable to address my point so I'd call you the loser.

What did you expect Trump to say after what the democrats have done to him???

Russia! Russia! Russia! Two impeachments? 91 indictments? All propagated by intensely partisan democrats and a couple RINOs and Never Trumpers.

If you don't see the irony of what you're complaining about, you're just stupid, plain old stupid.
So much losing, you loser.

Yep, we know they're all breakfast tacos.

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

trump-taco-bell.jpg

I'm sure all the MAGAtards are on board with Trump weaponizing the DOJ, separating immigrant families, mass deportation, internment camps, etc.

Do you think Univisions audience is on board with all that?

I am; hope they are too. Anything to rid this Country of slime like you.

Anything

Forum List

Back