Dems push for $10K fine for gun owners who don't buy liability insurance

About one third of shootings in the US are accidental shootings.

7/8 of your posts are radical left or just fucking pointless, not sure there's a difference

Is there a difference between radical left and radical right? You are about as radical right as there is, so anything that falls close to the middle seems radical left to you.
You didnt answer the question.
Why do you want to deny poor people the right to keep and bear arms?

No need for insurance when it comes to all those accidental shootings? Interesting. So if you come to my house and I accidentally shoot and kill you while I'm showing you my gun, your spouse should not be able to collect anything for my negligence? The thought process for those on the right leaves a lot to be desired.

Can we get insurance against people like you, who want to strip away basic civil rights?

See how you did that? Now requiring someone to get insurance is stripping them of their rights, so requiring any type of insurance must be stripping you of your rights. You people have your heads stuck so far into the sand you may never see the light of day.

See how you did that? Now requiring someone to get insurance is stripping them of their rights,

Well, I dunno.

Let's require an insurance policy prior to voting, and see whether you of the extreme left see it as an infringement of civil rights?

so requiring any type of insurance must be stripping you of your rights. You people have your heads stuck so far into the sand you may never see the light of day.

So then, you demand that insurance be purchased in order to vote?

No different than requiring someone spend money to acquire a Voter ID in order to exercise a constitutional right.

I doubt insurance for guns will be $10-$20 every 7 years......

Voting is also a transient act, and the nature of anonymous voting requires that you know BEFORE the vote is made that the person can actually vote. Any good idea how to do that?

Yeah. The way we have been doing it for over 200 years WITHOUT Voter ID.

It is already done!

images

"You peckerheads keep supplying covering fire, while I get these boxes of votes I just made up counted"

About one third of shootings in the US are accidental shootings.

Where did you get that from? The count with respect to deaths associated with firearms is roughly this:

9,000 homicides
18,000 suicides
2,000 self defense and legal intervention
700 accidental.

I find it extremly hard to believe that non lethal incidents of firearm injury would not follow closely follow the same pattern and I would be amazed if firearm injury accidents exceed more than 10% of all firearm injuries.

Free speech never accidentally killed anyone, at least not that I know of. Talk about simple minded. Amazing.
Yes... you are...
:lol:
Those of you on the right just keep missing how you continue to dig a bigger and bigger hole for yourselves. It's getting funny to watch.
I see you didnt bother to respiond to this...

Lets require an insurance policy for free speech too.
Absolutey.
You might slander someone, causing them irreparable harm; should this happen, they shoud be able to file an insurance claim against you to make good.

Not that I am surprised.
And you still haven told us why you want to deny poor people the right to arms.

Free speech never accidentally killed anyone, at least not that I know of. Talk about simple minded. Amazing.

Since hardly any firearms deaths are accidental, your attempted diversion is of no avail. People are in fact injured by the exercise of 1st Amend rights. Lets require libel and slander insurance before allowing people to exercise their 1st Amend rights. That work for you?

Since hardly any firearms deaths are accidental, your attempted diversion is of no avail. People are in fact injured by the exercise of 1st Amend rights. Lets require libel and slander insurance before allowing people to exercise their 1st Amend rights. That work for you?
As soon as he Googles libel and slander, he'll get back to you.

Since gun insurance would inevitably be very expensive (few people would buy it, and payouts would be during tragedy, thus, expenisve- like hurricane (flood) insurance on the coast).......then only wealthy people would have guns in theory.

Hmmm. Only the rich have guns.

A Republican's wet dream!!!!!

Since gun insurance would inevitably be very expensive (few people would buy it, and payouts would be during tragedy, thus, expenisve- like hurricane (flood) insurance on the coast).......then only wealthy people would have guns in theory.
Hmmm. Only the rich have guns.
A Republican's wet dream!!!!!
One apparently shared by auditor0007

Forum List

Back