Dems on Jan 6 Committee promised us Prime Time hearings. Where are they?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
We are well past the promised date for these blockbuster Prime Time hearings.

What happened?

The Democrats have reelection campaigns to conduct, they need to distance themselves from this kangaroo court.

Every though some member of the committee might be goofy and think they want to be on TV, the liberal networks and Nancy Pelosi know it would be a bad idea.

We are well past the promised date for these blockbuster Prime Time hearings. What happened?

Are those J6 hearings still going on? I've not seen one blip about them in the news nor 10 seconds of video. How long will the GOP sit back watching Dems milk yet another shit show, about two years? I mean, how does it take 1.5 years to investigate an event that only lasted 4 hours? Especially when they ain't even interested in talking to any of the known FBI or other intel people seen there like Ray Epps?

We are well past the promised date for these blockbuster Prime Time hearings.

What happened?

I wouldn't mind being able to turn on to that a few minutes at a time, myself. Where the heck is CSPAN?

The entire planet is laughing and pointing at that shit show. You couldn't swing a cat out there without hitting 3 fbi employees.

Let's revisit the issue after the mid-terms. :abgg2q.jpg:
Adumb Schifferbrains claimed they had all kinds of evidence, just like his "RUSSIA COLLUSION' evidence.

Where it Pencil Neck?

This is alk about trying to prevent Trump from running in 2024 because they know they stole 2020.

This is alk about trying to prevent Trump from running in 2024 because they know they stole 2020.
No. It is because next time he might be successful in overthrowing free election, as he has had practice with his failed attempt.

Are those J6 hearings still going on? I've not seen one blip about them in the news nor 10 seconds of video. How long will the GOP sit back watching Dems milk yet another shit show, about two years? I mean, how does it take 1.5 years to investigate an event that only lasted 4 hours? Especially when they ain't even interested in talking to any of the known FBI or other intel people seen there like Ray Epps?
The Republicans are useless assholes for letting democrats keep americans as political prisoners over this fake BS too.

Adumb Schifferbrains claimed they had all kinds of evidence, just like his "RUSSIA COLLUSION' evidence.

Where it Pencil Neck?
Schitt just watched his BFF, ed buck, get 30 years for murdering queers, and is probably laying low with the heat turned up.... they shared the same foxhole.... so to speak.

Where it Pencil Neck?
Let the Dimtard Shit Show begin! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Forum List

Back