Dems Move To Strip President of Picking His Own Admin - State Dept

Congress looks to strengthen hand in State Department following impeachment

The Democrats HATE President Trump is getting rid of proven untrustworthy Obama hold-overs and Deep State players, replacing them with his own trusted people.....

...and they are taking action to try to stop it.

People need to read up on the Jackson impeachment, there are a lot of correlations. The major differences:

A. They moved to impeach Jackson because he was pro southern Democrat, including vetoes on civil rights for black people. The stated reason for impeachment was Jackson fired cabinet positions who were pro-black.

B. They moved to impeach Trump because they remain butt-hurt over the election, they cannot take blunt honesty and Trump is a threat to their establishment. The stated reason for impeachment was Ukraine BS.

The Democrats HATE President Trump is getting rid of proven untrustworthy Obama hold-overs and Deep State players, replacing them with his own trusted people.....

People need to read up on the Jackson impeachment, there are a lot of correlations. The major differences:

A. They moved to impeach Jackson because he was pro southern Democrat, including vetoes on civil rights for black people. The stated reason for impeachment was Jackson fired cabinet positions who were pro-black.

B. They moved to impeach Trump because they remain butt-hurt over the election, they cannot take blunt honesty and Trump is a threat to their establishment. The stated reason for impeachment was Ukraine BS.

It may be what they said, but that was not the reason.

When they found out Trump was curious about the Biden situation, they feared Zelensky might tell Trump what really went on. Nobody knew this Zelensky guy, and there is no way the Dems could threaten him to stay quiet. That would give away what they were scared of.

So they developed this plot. By impeaching Trump, Zelensky wouldn't give Trump any information he wanted. He wouldn't even look into it. The last problem Zelensky needed was to get involved in a pissing match between Trump and the Democrats in the House. After all, his money comes from both places.

Given the fact they had no impeachable offenses, nor any crimes to impeach Trump with, they made it all up and figured they'd deal with the consequences later. The plan worked. It stopped Zelensky in his tracks, he got the aid, and he gave Trump nothing in return.

~~~~~~
If I were president Trump, on January 21, 2021, I would fire all hold overs from the Obama administration from the DoJ, State Department and the "17 intelligence Agencies" and rehire on a one by one basis...

~~~~~~
If I were president Trump, on January 21, 2021, I would fire all hold overs from the Obama administration from the DoJ, State Department and the "17 intelligence Agencies" and rehire on a one by one basis...

Why wait? I would have started doing that six months ago.

~~~~~~

Why wait? I would have started doing that six months ago.

A huge purge on a single day would be an excellent drama. Media would implode. :113:

But yeah, he should have done it in 2017.

Trump wants people that will do whatever he wants whether it's legal or not. Instead of all of you trump lovers slurping every drop of trumps cum, some of you should recognize the danger this poses to our republic.

Right, because Democrat Presidents don't put their own people in their own administration. Only Republicans do that. I guess you're unaware that DumBama fired every Ambassador before he entered the White House. His reason? He wanted all his own people in there.

People in glass houses.........
I'm sure IF Obama did as you say he did ,he did it to put the best people in those positions NOT like trump did with only kissers of his ass need apply

Yeah, because he knew the right people to put in. It doesn't matter what the reason. A President is allowed to choose his own administration. The Republicans in Congress never tried to stop him like the commies are with Trump today.
The people drumph is putting in are either walking out on him or he's firing them He brought the swamp with him and now the DOJ takes the hit

Trump wants people that will do whatever he wants whether it's legal or not. Instead of all of you trump lovers slurping every drop of trumps cum, some of you should recognize the danger this poses to our republic.

Right, because Democrat Presidents don't put their own people in their own administration. Only Republicans do that. I guess you're unaware that DumBama fired every Ambassador before he entered the White House. His reason? He wanted all his own people in there.

I'm sure IF Obama did as you say he did ,he did it to put the best people in those positions NOT like trump did with only kissers of his ass need apply

Yeah, because he knew the right people to put in. It doesn't matter what the reason. A President is allowed to choose his own administration. The Republicans in Congress never tried to stop him like the commies are with Trump today.
The people drumph is putting in are either walking out on him or he's firing them He brought the swamp with him and now the DOJ takes the hit

He brought in one person for the DOJ, and that is his AG. The DOJ is the epitome of Swamp and blue state. The FBI is the second.

He brought in one person for the DOJ, and that is his AG. The DOJ is the epitome of Swamp and blue state. The FBI is the second.
Stop kissing the pos's butt He's a crook a bully NOT a king Whos he firing next ?

Stop kissing the pos's butt He's a crook a bully NOT a king Whos he firing next ?

I don't know, but if they belong to the DumBama administration or the deep state, I hope he fires a hundred of them if that's what it takes.

so ray you need a king ,you want a king you want a pos that can over ride the senate and house that can pardon himself ?? That's fn sick

Whoever he likes.

so ray you need a king ,you want a king you want a pos that can over ride the senate and house that can pardon himself ?? That's fn sick

Stop listening to those voices in your head. You think it's me talking and it's not. Pardon himself? Pardon himself from what? There is nothing he needs pardoning for. I want a President, not a king. The wanna be kings are the commies in the House that think they have the constitutional authority to control the executive. They can tell him who he can have as judges, who he is allowed to hire, who he is allowed to fire, who he's allowed to talk to.

Democrats are nothing but Nazi's. They feel like they own this country. Even when voted out of power, they insist they are always in charge.

Stop listening to those voices in your head. You think it's me talking and it's not. Pardon himself? Pardon himself from what? There is nothing he needs pardoning for. I want a President, not a king. The wanna be kings are the commies in the House that think they have the constitutional authority to control the executive. They can tell him who he can have as judges, who he is allowed to hire, who he is allowed to fire, who he's allowed to talk to.

Democrats are nothing but Nazi's. They feel like they own this country. Even when voted out of power, they insist they are always in charge.
Trump reminds me of Hitler and how he came to power Keep repeating lies ..getting rid of those not kissing his butt

Trump reminds me of Hitler and how he came to power Keep repeating lies ..getting rid of those not kissing his butt

Why should he keep people that are kissing Democrats ass? Let me ask, if you owned a widget factory, and you had employees that were working on behalf of your competitor, the owner of the other widget factory, would you keep them employed, especially if they were known to be sabotaging your products to help out the other widget factory?

At least Trump gave them a chance to kiss his ass. DumBama got rid of all Bush's Ambassadors before he even entered the White House.

Yeah Ray all the DOJ CIA SS FBI Prosecutors all are anti trumpers and don't give a shit about America Is that where you want to go?

Forum List

Back