Dems Desperate: USPS Charged for Dumping Ballots and Dead Rise to Vote in Florida

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left are doing what the Left do - cheat.

No evidence the worker was a Democrat, and the part about votes by dear people being counted is fake news.

They are running scared.... BRING IT ON!

1604166520142.png

So the big question is, considering the history of incompetence in Broward County how many fake applications slipped by unnoticed?

The instances of postal workers dumping ballots is pure laziness...not political at all..IMO.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that the 2nd incident is an attempt at a 'false flag'. Manufacture an incident and then point to it as an example.

I doubt that any one could have voted under those names anyway. Of course, it is Florida....

So the big question is, considering the history of incompetence in Broward County how many fake applications slipped by unnoticed?
It's not over until it's over!

1604166747593.png

Well, that's two ... do you think this scales well? ... or do you think a pile of 10 million ballots in a town of 10,000 might set off some alarm bells? ...

For someone who doesn't think much of Democrat smarts ... you sure can assign them an amazing amount of ability to pull off a nation-wide conspiracy involving millions of people ...

Unfortunately, your two examples actually show the system working ... these people were caught, they were arrested, and are being charged ... is your fear that your own side will also be caught, arrested and prosecuted? ... "The People can cheat, that means they are cheating" ... ok, boomer ...

well the mail man thing, it does not say what political affiliation but since repubs are afraid of mail in ballots he was a repub trying to dispose of mail in ballots that do not favor repubs is the most plausible reason and will be revealed. The mail man thing is weird as unless you know who voted for whom.
even the Florida issue does not say who it favors. At this time it is just speculation.

The mail in thing was caught and it does show the system to be working. Yet 50 votes in a national election would not change anything.

Last edited:

well the mail man thing, it does not say what political affiliation but since repubs are afraid of mail in ballots he was a repub trying to dispose of mail in ballots that do not favor repubs is the most plausible reason and will be revealed. The mail man thing is weird as unless you know who voted for whom.
even the Florida issue does not say who it favors. At this time it is just speculation.

The mail in thing was caught and it does show the system to be working. Yet 50 votes in a national election would not change anything.
Shitforbrains, mail in balloting is 1:1 in party affiliation. And since you’re dumb enough to think there are no heavily Republican regions, I doubt that makes sense to you.
And Shitforbrains, 254 voters in that county decided who was President in 2000.

Well, that's two ... do you think this scales well? ... or do you think a pile of 10 million ballots in a town of 10,000 might set off some alarm bells? ...

For someone who doesn't think much of Democrat smarts ... you sure can assign them an amazing amount of ability to pull off a nation-wide conspiracy involving millions of people ...

Unfortunately, your two examples actually show the system working ... these people were caught, they were arrested, and are being charged ... is your fear that your own side will also be caught, arrested and prosecuted? ... "The People can cheat, that means they are cheating" ... ok, boomer ...
Each side's position speaks for itself.

i) Republicans are always for rules that make cheating more difficult and easier to detect.

ii) Democrats are always for making cheating easier and more difficult to detect.

i) Republicans are always for rules that make cheating more difficult and easier to detect.

ii) Democrats are always for making cheating easier and more difficult to detect.

Sure ... Democrats write the rules in Republican States and Republicans write the rules in Democrat States ... shameful I say ...

Sure ... Democrats write the rules in Republican States and Republicans write the rules in Democrat States ... shameful I say ...
Fake News. Federal Elections are conducted under the authority of their State Legislature.

Fake News. Federal Elections are conducted under the authority of their State Legislature.

Ah ... so Democrats write the rules in Democrat States and Republicans write the rules in Republican States ...

So why would Democrats cheat elections where they would otherwise win? ... If Biden is a sure winner for Maine's 1st district EV, who cares if they deliver 100,000,000 votes ... it's still just 1 EV ...

The thread premise is a lie, of course.

It’s also ridiculous, desperate idiocy – Trump’s fate has already been determined, one way or another; such idiotic lies won’t change that.

Forum List

Back