Democwats Are Being Vewwy, Vewwy Qwiet ...

A win is a win. What percentage of voters participated?
Its a 19 point swing to democrats.
If there is a 19 swing to democrats everywhere, then democrats will easily have both houses of congress.
The district Lesko won is solidly R+13.

It was just 15 points to democrats in new york.
I think Dems will win the house. It's pretty much a traditional midterm swing. To not expect it would be silly.
The Senate? I doubt it flips.

Ultimately it is far too early for predictions anyway. A lot can happen between now and November

It's pretty obvious that leftists have a difficult time understanding that winning is winning. :D That is no surprise considering that they are of a belief that there are no "winners or losers" in life and that everyone should get a trophy. Wink wink.
Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Brown will claim that this is just the continuation of the Blue Wave

If there is a 19 swing to democrats everywhere, then democrats will easily have both houses of congress.

A win is a win.

But yes, Democrats may end up swinging.

man-smiling-happy-hanging-up-himself-his-thumb-up-30759482.jpg

I understand this district includes Sun City....that's definitely a district with an aging, dying demographic.....a few more years and fewer and fewer of those voters.
A dying demographic lol

You people love to ignore science.
This may come as a shock to you but old people are replaced by MORE OLD PEOPLE. Crazy I know

The plan of population replacement just didn't have enough replacements, this time. Dems will smuggle in more illegals and kill off more Americans to improve their chances next time.

:lol:

Hold on to that feeling of victory as long as you can.

Shrug.

I'm not concerned. At all.

Then you are going to have a rough November
Go back and read your posts about what you guaranteed would happen two Novembers ago.
Must suck to be you.

How is that relevant to this year?
Obviously you are not familiar with the phrase: 'Past is prologue'.
Any luck selling off all those 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies on Ebay?

Yeah, Democrats are doing an awful lotta boasting about all their 'coming Landslides.' But I warned em all about their boasting about Hillary Clinton's 'Landslide' last time around. I guess we'll see.

I think Dems will win the house. It's pretty much a traditional midterm swing. To not expect it would be silly.
The Senate? I doubt it flips.

Ultimately it is far too early for predictions anyway. A lot can happen between now and November
The Senate, which decides any impeachment is 100% a lock for the REPs.
IE there's no chance Trump would be impeached.
What are the DEMs going to impeach Trump for? Picking his nose in public? Getting Kim to give up his nuclear weapons?
Mueller is about to rack up the balls and turn out the lights on his failed witch hunt.
That will 100% guarantee the REPs keep the House.

I understand this district includes Sun City....that's definitely a district with an aging, dying demographic.....a few more years and fewer and fewer of those voters.
A dying demographic lol

You people love to ignore science.
This may come as a shock to you but old people are replaced by MORE OLD PEOPLE. Crazy I know

Not if those old people are replaced by impoverished immigrants demanding their rights.

It's been my experience, when Democrats are gloating about all their 'coming Landslides', it usually means it's gonna be a good election season for Republicans. I'm seeing the same arrogance they exhibited during the last Presidential Election. It's gonna be interesting seeing what happens this time around. Stay tuned.

I wouldn't be celebrating a narrow victory in a race that shouldn't have been narrow, all things considered. If Trump wasn't such an idiot with the things he says, the republicans would be in much better shape with a booming economy. As is, they're going to get hit hard in the house in November, which is to be expected.

Forum List

Back