Democrats: You're not there yet.

You make a lot of sense...until you state that Democrat politicians are different from Republican politicians when it comes to loving the cheap global employee pool.

That wasn't the subject I was discussing, but never mind. Try to keep on topic, okay?

The cheap global labor pool is a reality, you aren't going to wish it away.
I am going to wish it away.
I’m educated and earn a good salary.
Unlike you, I don’t support slave labor where workers are treated like shit.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

So you've read the same writing on the wall that many of us have.
Joe 'Beijing' Biden is a non-starter!
Most of Americans disagree with you

Yeah, all the ones that are not going to vote. :auiqs.jpg:
They voted last time
They came out in droves in 2018

Given the fact the MSM reported over 90% negative on Trump all the time, does that surprise you?

Bad news for ya, and that is both parties had huge turnouts last midterms. It's just that hate won that round, and we all know that's all Democrats have to promote--hate.

The American public generally doesn't like a one-party government. It's common that people vote for a change in leadership of the House to the President. But now that the public has seen the petulant way the Democrats have behaved, with Kavanaugh, with the phony Russian collusion, with the Ukraine phone call and the impeachment, holding up aid to citizens to promote their idiotic environmental agenda, and now in the midst for a crisis, wanting yet another investigation into the President, perhaps we will lose that concern of different leadership in the House.

My advice to you is don't hope and pray Sloppy Joe beats Trump, worry more about Piglosi going down as the first female Speaker to lose that position twice in her career.
Trump engages in negative behavior 90% of the time.

It is like the classroom bully complaining that he gets punished and the other kids don’t. Not fair!

Republicans are the party of hate.
They hate Mexicans, Muslims, Immigrants, Homosexuals, the poor.....

The negative reporting on Trump is because the commies were so upset by his win, and he shot back at the media when they lied about him. The country doing the best it has in 50 years, more jobs than people to work them, increasing wages and quality of work, new records in employment by every minority group, and still, 95% negative reporting on the President.

It's the commie party that promotes the hate. It's their puppet masters that tell them the Republicans hate all those groups of people simply because we need secure borders, want to secure jobs for Americans, and keep the drugs out--all of which the commie party is against. My signature says it all.
Negative reporting on Trump is because of his own negative behavior

Constant lying results in constant corrections from the press.

Your signature is a joke

My signature is the absolute truth. The anti-white party places priority to immigrants over real Americans.
Democrats look to protect all Americans, not just the white rich ones.

Put THAT in your signature

Illegals are not Americans. Visitors are not Americans. Documented workers are not Americans.
All have rights under our Constitution

Yeah.. Biden was beating Trump about 1/5th the amount Hillary beat Trump.

Americans are smarter than you wish we were.

Guy, I'm not sure why you think that a fluke in 2016 is really meaningful of anything other than the way we pick presidents is kind of fucked up.

After Trump is done fucking up the economy, he'll be lucky to win any states. Could be a fifty state sweep.

That's nice, so am I. Has nothing to do with the global market. The real problem here is that we didn't keep up with it and remain competitive. Our corporate leaders were too greedy, our government officials too complacent.

Sure you do. Betcha we could go through your house and find all sorts of things made by people working in slave labor conditions

That's nice, so am I. Has nothing to do with the global market. The real problem here is that we didn't keep up with it and remain competitive. Our corporate leaders were too greedy, our government officials too complacent.

Sure you do. Betcha we could go through your house and find all sorts of things made by people working in slave labor conditions
Hate to tell you, but I pay my help an American salary because I will never be a scumbag.
I will never insult a human being by paying them slave wages.

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

It's true the the Democrat establishment learned nothing from the 2016 election. They are in the process of nominating another lack luster candidate - the best they can say of Biden is that "He's not Trump"

That may very well be enough to get Biden elected - he only only has to do 1% better than Clinton in four states to win by an electoral landslide.

However, this COVID-19 crisis may well change everything in the Democratic nomination process. Sanders is looking a whole lot more sensible, and Cuomo is looking like the only real leader the U.S. has.

It's true the the Democrat establishment learned nothing from the 2016 election. They are in the process of nominating another lack luster candidate - the best they can say of Biden is that "He's not Trump"

That may very well be enough to get Biden elected - he only only has to do 1% better than Clinton in four states to win by an electoral landslide.

However, this COVID-19 crisis may well change everything in the Democratic nomination process. Sanders is looking a whole lot more sensible, and Cuomo is looking like the only real leader the U.S. has.

I do wish Cuomo could be the nominee, but he won't be.

Commie Bernie is still an idiot. 30 years in Congress. Never chaired a major committee, never sponsored a major piece of legislation.

As for Biden, you sell him short. 8 years as vice president where he was entrusted with a lot of key initiatives. 36 years in the Senate. Headed up the Judiciary Committee, the Foreign relations committee, sponsored hundreds of major bills over the years.

That’s why I think Biden needs to run with Cuomo

Let the voters say whether they prefer Cuomos leadership over what Trump gave us

They voted last time

Given the fact the MSM reported over 90% negative on Trump all the time, does that surprise you?

Bad news for ya, and that is both parties had huge turnouts last midterms. It's just that hate won that round, and we all know that's all Democrats have to promote--hate.

The American public generally doesn't like a one-party government. It's common that people vote for a change in leadership of the House to the President. But now that the public has seen the petulant way the Democrats have behaved, with Kavanaugh, with the phony Russian collusion, with the Ukraine phone call and the impeachment, holding up aid to citizens to promote their idiotic environmental agenda, and now in the midst for a crisis, wanting yet another investigation into the President, perhaps we will lose that concern of different leadership in the House.

My advice to you is don't hope and pray Sloppy Joe beats Trump, worry more about Piglosi going down as the first female Speaker to lose that position twice in her career.

It is like the classroom bully complaining that he gets punished and the other kids don’t. Not fair!

The negative reporting on Trump is because the commies were so upset by his win, and he shot back at the media when they lied about him. The country doing the best it has in 50 years, more jobs than people to work them, increasing wages and quality of work, new records in employment by every minority group, and still, 95% negative reporting on the President.

It's the commie party that promotes the hate. It's their puppet masters that tell them the Republicans hate all those groups of people simply because we need secure borders, want to secure jobs for Americans, and keep the drugs out--all of which the commie party is against. My signature says it all.

Your signature is a joke

My signature is the absolute truth. The anti-white party places priority to immigrants over real Americans.

Illegals are not Americans. Visitors are not Americans. Documented workers are not Americans.

They have some rights, but not all. That's why they are not allowed to vote; not that Democrats give a shit about that. That means they don't have representation either. But the Democrats put them ahead of real Americans any day of the week.

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

What a fucked up choice this is.

The best and most effective POTUS in our lifetime Vs a disaster from the worst party this country has seen. There is no choice for a functional brain. Most Democrats can't claim that, and certainly very few PROGS. It's a good thing most are too incompetent to even vote.

Hate to tell you, but I pay my help an American salary because I will never be a scumbag.
I will never insult a human being by paying them slave wages.

That's nice. What do you do, employ two people at minimum wage? Go away.
I pay my cleaning ladies each $15.00/hour and my Greek gardener about $1000.00/year.
Anyone who clears my snow gets $75.00 minimum.
And I buy lunch for whichever Brown co-worker does work with me on a day-to-day basis.

What do you do besides posting your self-hating White bullshit here everyday?

They voted last time

Your signature is a joke

They have some rights, but not all. That's why they are not allowed to vote; not that Democrats give a shit about that. That means they don't have representation either. But the Democrats put them ahead of real Americans any day of the week.

“Democrats put them ahead of real Americans any day of the week.”

More Conservative propaganda

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

The best and most effective POTUS in our lifetime Vs a disaster from the worst party this country has seen. There is no choice for a functional brain. Most Democrats can't claim that, and certainly very few PROGS. It's a good thing most are too incompetent to even vote.
Most effective?

How?

Most effective?

How?
He has obeyed talk radio damn near to the letter.

I pay my cleaning ladies each $15.00/hour and my Greek gardener about $1000.00/year.
And I buy lunch for whichever Brown co-worker does work with me on a day-to-day basis.

I run a very successful consulting business, thanks for asking.

But here's the thing about your little diatribe. Really? $15.00 for a cleaning lady? I pay the lady who does my place $100+ a session, and she rarely spends more than two hours doing it. And you pay your garderner $1000 a year like that's special?

Please note, none of these are things you can actually outsource like manufacturing.

You wouldn't last a week having to put up with the crap an immigrant has to put up with.

I doubt they put up with much, otherwise they'd leave on their own.

They voted last time

Your signature is a joke

“Democrats put them ahead of real Americans any day of the week.”

More Conservative propaganda

You need to learn the difference between propaganda and observation.

I run a very successful consulting business, thanks for asking.

But here's the thing about your little diatribe. Really? $15.00 for a cleaning lady? I pay the lady who does my place $100+ a session, and she rarely spends more than two hours doing it. And you pay your garderner $1000 a year like that's special?

Please note, none of these are things you can actually outsource like manufacturing.
I am well aware you specialize in replacing Americans with inept Muslim and Indian H1-Bs.
I would never brag about rendering Americans unemployed like you do.
Do you know how to read?
$15.00/hour, even when she can't come due to the Chinese Virus,
By the way, I usually have 3 of them and that's ($15.00 * 3) * Hours.
My gardener is rather appreciative and usually does my snow for free when he can.
And once again, my profession is not importing inept foreigners to replace Americans not matter how much it pays.

Forum List

Back