Democrats: You're not there yet.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
Bill he only has 2 weaknesses Everything he says and everything he does

I have a thought for you! Your not smart, Trump is doing an incredible job is by far one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had, you can’t beat his passion, or courage.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

View attachment 319322
Sure
I have to agree You need great passion and courage to throw the shit he throws on America He is an insult to America Kurshner as head of the virus dept? That fn moron?? and firing the beloved captain of a carrier and the IG YES you need lots of courage

I have a thought for you! Your not smart, Trump is doing an incredible job is by far one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had, you can’t beat his passion, or courage.

View attachment 319322
Sure
I have to agree You need great passion and courage to throw the shit he throws on America He is an insult to America Kurshner as head of the virus dept? That fn moron?? and firing the beloved captain of a carrier and the IG YES you need lots of courage
Tds

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

What a fucked up choice this is.

Wow... Vichy Mac has his theory, and he won't let pesky things like facts get in his way.

If the Democrats had TRULY lost their mind as a party, Commie Bernie would be the nominee right now. And he'd have just as good a chance of beating Trump. Maybe better because his followers are motivated.

Instead, they played it safe with Biden (as they should have) and went with the guy who wasn't exciting, wasn't particularly bold on policy, but could win and get things done.
You make a lot of sense...until you state that Democrat politicians are different from Republican politicians when it comes to loving the cheap global employee pool.

Last edited:

View attachment 319322
Sure

Trump didn't fire the captain of a carrier ya moron, that was the Pentagon. Dumbass.

But by then we could be going in the right direction and seeing gains in employment and the market.

We were heading in the right direction in November 1992, but people still voted GH Bush out on his ass. No, people won't give you credit for "the right direction" after they've been unemployed for weeks, or lost their business, or had to sell their possessions on Ebay.

They'll be looking to take it out on someone, and there's Trump, just sitting there like a big fat orange blob.

People who vote to "take it out on someone" are morons to begin with. Rational people understand an out of control worldwide pandemic is not the fault of a US President. Of course we've seen something similar before, when all the leftists were predicting that 911 destroyed GW's chances at reelection. But as I stated, rational people understood it was something virtually out of his control, and this is what's going to happen next election.

No, I don't think so. Besides the $1,200 check, the stimulus bill also contained an additional $600.00 a week for unemployment. Every state is different, but let's say your state pays $400.00 a week. That's comparable to somebody making close to 70K a year, which a lot of blue collar people never seen before, or a couple making 130K a year.

Um, yeah, that will just make matters kind of worse. People will take the opportunity to just sit on their asses rather than go look for a job until those benefits run out. Productivity will suffer. You don't think these things out at all, do you?

What should have happened is that there should have been JOB PROTECTION written into the bill. If you let people go, you have to call THOSE PEOPLE back first when you are hiring again. Employers won't do that, just like they didn't do that in 2001 or 2008. They will look at the opportunity to sort through resumes to get better people they can hire cheaper. That's why things won't just "snap back" when the Quarantine is lifted in May or June.

That was not what we were discussing. What we were discussing is if the economy would bounce back. When people have money to spend freely, it will bounce back. That was my point.

On one hand, you state that people will not want to go back to work with a decent or larger income thanks to the governments. I can totally agree with that. But on the other hand, you say employers will look for cheaper labor out of desperation of the workers.

So let's look at this more realistically: Workers are happy living on the dole. Employers need to draw those people off the dole to work for them. Wouldn't that increase wages and benefits instead of the other way around???

I'm an employer that produces widgets. My offer is $800.00 a week for 45 hours of work. Unemployed workers, who are making $1,000.00 a week by not working, are not interested in my offer. What would I have to do to make them interested????

You see, your theory only holds true for those that are not on the dole. That would be the case with or without this pandemic.

No, I don't think so. Besides the $1,200 check, the stimulus bill also contained an additional $600.00 a week for unemployment. Every state is different, but let's say your state pays $400.00 a week. That's comparable to somebody making close to 70K a year, which a lot of blue collar people never seen before, or a couple making 130K a year.

Um, yeah, that will just make matters kind of worse. People will take the opportunity to just sit on their asses rather than go look for a job until those benefits run out. Productivity will suffer. You don't think these things out at all, do you?

What should have happened is that there should have been JOB PROTECTION written into the bill. If you let people go, you have to call THOSE PEOPLE back first when you are hiring again. Employers won't do that, just like they didn't do that in 2001 or 2008. They will look at the opportunity to sort through resumes to get better people they can hire cheaper. That's why things won't just "snap back" when the Quarantine is lifted in May or June.

That was not what we were discussing. What we were discussing is if the economy would bounce back. When people have money to spend freely, it will bounce back. That was my point.

On one hand, you state that people will not want to go back to work with a decent or larger income thanks to the governments. I can totally agree with that. But on the other hand, you say employers will look for cheaper labor out of desperation of the workers.

So let's look at this more realistically: Workers are happy living on the dole. Employers need to draw those people off the dole to work for them. Wouldn't that increase wages and benefits instead of the other way around???

I'm an employer that produces widgets. My offer is $800.00 a week for 45 hours of work. Unemployed workers, who are making $1,000.00 a week by not working, are not interested in my offer. What would I have to do to make them interested????

You see, your theory only holds true for those that are not on the dole. That would be the case with or without this pandemic.
The theory only holds true if we allow toxic foreigners in.
Are we stupid enough to do that?

Again, so many things factually wrong. The Virus was brought back to this country by AMERICAN BUSINESS TYPES flying on airplanes from infected countries, not poor people coming up looking for menial work.

You have absolutely no evidence of that. Where is this problem the worst? Italy. Why is that? Because Italy has a high volume of Chinese immigrants--particularly from the Wuhan area.

none of which has anything to do with a virus. You see, the one thing that make a virus better than you is that a virus isn't racist. It'll infect you if you are American, Chinese or Mexican. It doesn't give a fuck about walls and it can't be bullied into submission.

Glad that point went :aug08_031:

Democrats are dedicated to immigrants legal or illegal. If Hillary were in charge, she likely would have never stopped infected immigrants from entering the country, just like Italy didn't. With her in charge, our country would be surpassing Italy in new infections and deaths.

It makes the Trump Cult sick, the rest of will put the blame for this on Trump where it belongs.

No, only the commies will. The Independents have a dramatic impact on our elections. Try to see it from their point of view in an unbiased way.

The theory only holds true if we allow toxic foreigners in.
Are we stupid enough to do that?

The Democrats certainly are. During the first two weeks last month, they were passing a bill to strip the President of his power to initiate travel bans, and the bill even included rescinding his original one concerning the middle-east.

It's crystal clear how this would have ended up if the executive branch was in their hands.

You have absolutely no evidence of that. Where is this problem the worst? Italy. Why is that? Because Italy has a high volume of Chinese immigrants--particularly from the Wuhan area.

There's a whole whopping 300K Chinese in Italy. by comparison, there are 5 million Chinese immigrants in the US. (You probably don't see them because they work hard and don't end up living in your slum.)

Democrats are dedicated to immigrants legal or illegal. If Hillary were in charge, she likely would have never stopped infected immigrants from entering the country, just like Italy didn't. With her in charge, our country would be surpassing Italy in new infections and deaths.

Again, the Virus didn't come in through Mexico... it came in through airports from China and mostly Europe. The ironic thing was the Trump Travel Ban from China was probably unnecessary, because the Chinese had already locked their own people down. He did create a panic with his lockdowns with thousands of Americans fleeing back here and bringing the virus with them.

Viruses don't care about borders or nations or race. We are all just warm hosts for them.

No, only the commies will. The Independents have a dramatic impact on our elections. Try to see it from their point of view in an unbiased way.

Independents won't care about how "Trump couldn't have possibly seen this coming even though he was warned for three months."

Even Ratmuffin has him underwater. It will get worse.

But they won't have money, and if they do, they'll conserve it. This is the second whammy of this, people who were spending freely, if if they still have jobs, are going to be a lot more nervous about buying that new car or that new electronics. More to the point, when retirees see how their nest eggs have been damaged in teh Trump Crash, they'll stop spending.

It will take the economy YEARS to recover from this... but they'll take it out on Trump first.

I say they'll fuck the working man over. Remember the story of the Scorpion and the Frog? Yes, they will try to use this as a chance to FUCK working people because, that's their nature.

Nope. Funny thing about the one percent. Their every waking thought is "How can I FUCK the working man today?" That's what happened in 2008. They fired all those people they hired and paid too much to in the oughts, or people who were making more money because they got raises, and hired a bunch of hungry waifs willing to work for less.

NOW, if we had worker protection laws that REQUIRED them to rehire the people they laid off, at the same rates, that would be different.

Says a guy who was ALREADY ON THE DOLE before this started. Most people who want to work, who have a little more ambition than "Driving in a straight line" don't want to stay at home.

you also work on the assumption there will be a widget factory there when they get back. A lot of those widget factories are going to go under, regardless.

People who vote to "take it out on someone" are morons to begin with. Rational people understand an out of control worldwide pandemic is not the fault of a US President. Of course we've seen something similar before, when all the leftists were predicting that 911 destroyed GW's chances at reelection. But as I stated, rational people understood it was something virtually out of his control, and this is what's going to happen next election.

Actually, nobody predicted 9/11 would destroy Bush's chances at re-election. If anything, it took his illegitimate presidency and made it legitimate.

Three major difference between 9/11 and Trump's Plague.
First, 9/11 was enemy action taken directly against the US.
Second, Bush had three years to fix the economy after the correction. Trump has only 7 months, and we haevn't seen the worst of it.
Third, 9/11 was kind of limited in it's scope. The economy was already in recession, but the effects of 9/11 really didn't extend far beyond NYC. Trump's Plague is hitting the entire country, hard.

The BETTER comparison is how Bush mishandled Katrina. No one to blame but his own lack of preparedness and reaction, and it painted a picture of incompetence at the highest levels. Bush had Heckava Job Brownie, Trump has Jared telling the states they can't have masks.

Oh, yeah, final point. Trump's Plague has killed more people than 9/11 and Katrina combined.

There's a whole whopping 300K Chinese in Italy. by comparison, there are 5 million Chinese immigrants in the US. (You probably don't see them because they work hard and don't end up living in your slum.)

The Chinese there are like our Mexicans over here. They only come here to work and make money, then frequently return home. They have been going back and forth for years. We have no idea or evidence how this virus got here, but we are much bigger than Italy.

Again, the Virus didn't come in through Mexico... it came in through airports from China and mostly Europe. The ironic thing was the Trump Travel Ban from China was probably unnecessary, because the Chinese had already locked their own people down. He did create a panic with his lockdowns with thousands of Americans fleeing back here and bringing the virus with them.

Viruses don't care about borders or nations or race. We are all just warm hosts for them.

Again, you are making shit up in your head. You have no evidence of your claim. You're just a puppet for the Democrat party that would gladly destroy this country if it meant flooding it with immigrants.

Independents won't care about how "Trump couldn't have possibly seen this coming even though he was warned for three months."

Even Ratmuffin has him underwater. It will get worse.

It might temporarily. When things start to improve, so will his ratings. Seven months until the next election.

The Chinese there are like our Mexicans over here. They only come here to work and make money, then frequently return home. They have been going back and forth for years. We have no idea or evidence how this virus got here, but we are much bigger than Italy.

Sure we know how it got here. Trump fucked up and disbanded the Pandemic Response team, ignored the problem for months and called it "no worse than the flu". That's how it got here.

Again, you are making shit up in your head. You have no evidence of your claim. You're just a puppet for the Democrat party that would gladly destroy this country if it meant flooding it with immigrants.

Hey buddy, check out the Virus Map.... The parts of the country that border Mexico are LEAST effected.

1586087095310.png

It might temporarily. When things start to improve, so will his ratings. Seven months until the next election.

Naw. Seven months of government insiders letting us know how he fucked this up. This doesn't get better for Trump.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

So you've read the same writing on the wall that many of us have.
Joe 'Beijing' Biden is a non-starter!
Most of Americans disagree with you

Yeah, all the ones that are not going to vote. :auiqs.jpg:
They voted last time
They came out in droves in 2018

Given the fact the MSM reported over 90% negative on Trump all the time, does that surprise you?

Bad news for ya, and that is both parties had huge turnouts last midterms. It's just that hate won that round, and we all know that's all Democrats have to promote--hate.

The American public generally doesn't like a one-party government. It's common that people vote for a change in leadership of the House to the President. But now that the public has seen the petulant way the Democrats have behaved, with Kavanaugh, with the phony Russian collusion, with the Ukraine phone call and the impeachment, holding up aid to citizens to promote their idiotic environmental agenda, and now in the midst for a crisis, wanting yet another investigation into the President, perhaps we will lose that concern of different leadership in the House.

My advice to you is don't hope and pray Sloppy Joe beats Trump, worry more about Piglosi going down as the first female Speaker to lose that position twice in her career.
Trump engages in negative behavior 90% of the time.

It is like the classroom bully complaining that he gets punished and the other kids don’t. Not fair!

Republicans are the party of hate.
They hate Mexicans, Muslims, Immigrants, Homosexuals, the poor.....

View attachment 319322
Sure

Trump didn't fire the captain of a carrier ya moron, that was the Pentagon. Dumbass.
Trump supports the firing

Trump pardons Navy SEALS convicted of murder and condemns a Navy Captain for standing up for the health and safety of his crew.

t will take the economy YEARS to recover from this... but they'll take it out on Trump first.

It may take years for a recovery to the point we were at before the virus, and if you elect Sloppy Joe, it will take at least his entire term and we won't even get close.

NOW, if we had worker protection laws that REQUIRED them to rehire the people they laid off, at the same rates, that would be different.

It sure would be different. It would either be communism or fascism. We know that's the Democrat parties goal.

Says a guy who was ALREADY ON THE DOLE before this started. Most people who want to work, who have a little more ambition than "Driving in a straight line" don't want to stay at home.

you also work on the assumption there will be a widget factory there when they get back. A lot of those widget factories are going to go under, regardless.

Tell your comrades that. They are all over USMB complaining how the stimulus bill is helping those businesses.

Actually, nobody predicted 9/11 would destroy Bush's chances at re-election. If anything, it took his illegitimate presidency and made it legitimate.

Three major difference between 9/11 and Trump's Plague.
First, 9/11 was enemy action taken directly against the US.
Second, Bush had three years to fix the economy after the correction. Trump has only 7 months, and we haevn't seen the worst of it.
Third, 9/11 was kind of limited in it's scope. The economy was already in recession, but the effects of 9/11 really didn't extend far beyond NYC. Trump's Plague is hitting the entire country, hard.

The BETTER comparison is how Bush mishandled Katrina. No one to blame but his own lack of preparedness and reaction, and it painted a picture of incompetence at the highest levels. Bush had Heckava Job Brownie, Trump has Jared telling the states they can't have masks.

Oh, yeah, final point. Trump's Plague has killed more people than 9/11 and Katrina combined.

It's not Trump's plague, it's China's plague. But when Trump calls it that, you leftists scream bloody murder because he's critical of your comrades overseas. Yes, people were predicting he'd fail in his reelection bid. It was so to the point the babies were crying about the exit polls showing Kerry the clear winner. Some were even saying we need to get rid of elections and just go by exit polling.

Stopped at New York? People all around the country felt it. Waiting times at airports tripled or more, and people were getting aggravated. Many were unhappy about Iraq. The Patriot Act was another one not favorable by some people. Then there was the spending........

Your brainwashers (the media) promoted Katrina being a failure. Like this worldwide virus, it was out of Bush's control, and he handled it the best he could. Like this virus, the states were not prepared either. Bush didn't get a request for more help which is what has to be done in order to get the help. That didn't happen. How do we know? It's called a mic slip:

View attachment 319322
Sure

Trump supports the firing

Trump pardons Navy SEALS convicted of murder and condemns a Navy Captain for standing up for the health and safety of his crew.
Where’s the rest of
The context? No need to hide lol

Forum List

Back